General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Under $5k

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
infamous is an unknown quantity at this point
Under $5k

I want your opinion guys on what kind of civic/acura to buy for under $5k. If you rebuilt the engine is this the same as new engine? I'm planning to get this new car in a bout a month or so, so let me know.
Old 07-14-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
for under 5, you could get like a 96 vic ex no problem

or put that 5k down on a 10k 2003 ex and get a newer car

Last edited by CenZ; 07-14-2006 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-15-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
88-91 crx...
Old 07-15-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
you can get alot of honda/acura's for 5k. just look. and rebuilding is not the same as a new engine. you will still have X about of miles on the block, crank, and head. Thats if you replace all the internals. But it will run a whole hell of a lot better/stonger on a good rebuild.