General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

--Las Vegas Meet & Drift Event--

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Exclamation --Las Vegas Meet & Drift Event--

Note: To The Mods; I Realize This is The Wrong Section To Post THis, But Due To the Lack Of Traffic in the Location Section of the Forum, I Figured I'd Post This Here and There and Close The Thread, just to Get the word out. Thanks

Note: Please See Location Forum For More Info
DATE: JULY 15TH
TIME: BETTWEEN 7PM-7:30PM
WHERE: TO BE DETERMIND

Once we Figure out a Place to Meet, I guess Were Chillin for a bit, Taking some pics, and Headed to The Las Vegas Motor Speedway To attend
07.15.06 - D1 Grand Prix (drifting series) and NHRA Sport Compact Nationals
The major leagues of drift are coming to Las Vegas for one of their only U.S. appearances! The D1 Drift Grand Prix showcases Japan's top 12 drift stars as they take on the best the world has to offer in the ultimate drift showdown. Also, catch the action of the NHRA Sport Compact Drag Racing Series, live music and the ultimate bikini contest of the Sony Xplode Stylefest and the best show cars from Extreme Autofest.
Three huge shows all for one amazing ticket!
Thanks To Mike

I say before we Head Down, We get some food, Because happy bellys make for happy times