General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

H2 or E/C class Benz?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
H2 or E/C class Benz?

Hummers are going for liek $20 000 CDN nowadays with the rising gas price. And you can pick up a Benz used for about 25 000 CDN. What would you guys go for? What do you think would turn more heads? I dont think its worth it cause the gas the H2 would take, so mercedez would be better, whats your opinions. If you had 25000 to spend on a used car what would you get?
Old 06-22-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
s2000.
Old 06-22-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I'd get the benz... if for anything else, it gets double the gas milage. But get the E, the C's are built like Dodges.
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
or an e55 amg
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
get something to put big a$$ chrome rims on. and put tv's all through it. get the H2, its your kind of vehicle, obnoxious.
Old 06-22-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by greenEX
get something to put big a$$ chrome rims on. and put tv's all through it. get the H2, its your kind of vehicle, obnoxious.
lmfao. pwnt +1
Old 06-22-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
ye id want big *** chrome rims and tvs thru my vehicle, wuts the prob wit that?
Old 06-22-2006
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
I really like those AMG C230s with the V8's. And whoever said C classes are built like Dodges is on crack. I have a cousin and a sibling who both have C230 kompressors and they have both seen over 60,000 trouble free miles (they drive alot in the bay area). I have a friend with a C230 V6 and hers has been into the shop only once for a bubble in the tire.

I like the Mercedes, everytime I see the H2's I smirk at them. Nothing really special about em and after being in the military Hummers make me gag.