General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Not your typical LS430

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Not your typical LS430

A fine example of VIP done right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VD-e2jySiQ
Old 05-14-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
that video was a little long for what was on it, but its a pretty cool car. you wouldnt expect it to have power like it does, so its a good sleeper.
Old 05-14-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
I've got to say that "VIP" is just a step up from "Rice" in my opinion. Instead of being cheap in the pursuit of bad taste a person wastes several times more money for a slightly less ridiculous looking car.
My five-cents. Take it or leave it
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
niceeeee
Old 05-14-2006
Registered!!

xbeebop is an unknown quantity at this point
That car is sweet.
Old 05-14-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
rare to see a big body car that is done so nicely in motion... i liked the 5 underbody lights on each side, as opposed to neons.
Old 05-14-2006
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
it's aight...
Old 05-14-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
damn those wheels are nuts, crazy lippage lol. i thought there were a chop at first
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
I think its a Toyota Celsior, not a Lexus.
Old 05-15-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by modoman
rare to see a big body car that is done so nicely in motion... i liked the 5 underbody lights on each side, as opposed to neons.
yeah "puddle lamps" as they're called. i have some for my tc that i need to install, they come on with the interior lights. i might just install them on my project car.

and yeah, thats a Celsior.
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Cptn. Slow
I've got to say that "VIP" is just a step up from "Rice" in my opinion. Instead of being cheap in the pursuit of bad taste a person wastes several times more money for a slightly less ridiculous looking car.
My five-cents. Take it or leave it
jealous
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Old 05-15-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so sick of seeing VIP cars, I don't get it, slap some deep dish wheels on a luxory car and slam it to the ground, then find the ugliest body kit, or hell, alot of them look like just flat pieces of metal bolted to the car and painted.
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by drew22mader
I'm so sick of seeing VIP cars, I don't get it, slap some deep dish wheels on a luxory car and slam it to the ground, then find the ugliest body kit, or hell, alot of them look like just flat pieces of metal bolted to the car and painted.
yeah, i think the best part of that car was the engine, everything else look like ****..I c no VIP in that.
Old 05-15-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by LiKEaFeRiO
I think its a Toyota Celsior, not a Lexus.
I believe it's a Toyota Majesta... and I know it's not a Lexus I was just putting it in US terms
Old 05-15-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
I believe it's a Toyota Majesta... and I know it's not a Lexus I was just putting it in US terms
The Lexus LS (sold as the Toyota Celsior in Japan) is a V8-powered, rear wheel drive luxury car that serves as the flagship of Toyota's luxury Lexus division.
wikipedia says otherwise.
Old 05-15-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
it has an inline six... the majesta comes with a 4.0 v8, or a 2JZ-FSE i-6.
Old 05-15-2006
jdmtytedoridori

<---owned?
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
that car is dripping wack juice
Old 05-15-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I personally love cars like that....I think that car is drop dead sexy
Old 05-15-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
its nice. haters go home.
Old 05-15-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
The car looks really good, but that interior is ricey... blue and that fiberglass job on the system looks like its for a tuner show car. For VIP they should have gone with a tan suede or something. I could also do without those puddle lights, they look APC-ish.
Old 05-15-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by mandangalo
wikipedia says otherwise.
Thanks for the correction... my JDM knowlage isn't pefect
Old 05-15-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drew22mader
you sir, are not a car enthusiast apparently.
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
That is just plain sick.
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
you sir, are not a car enthusiast apparently.
why cause he thinks its ugly ricer?
Old 05-16-2006
A03
Registered!!

A03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ugly interior, ugly wheels, stupid dot lights..

Install better wheels, shut off the dot lights, return to stock interior and it'd be super-pimp. Why mess up a fine luxury interior for that crap. All I can hope for is that it saved a lot of weight, and performance was the top goal of the owner.

Biggest thing = ugly wheels. Looks like a hotwheels toy.
Old 05-16-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
im sorry but that car is a baller car! those wheels are nice! the car is nice. you guys are haters.
Old 05-16-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MajinB
im sorry but that car is a baller car! those wheels are nice! the car is nice. you guys are haters.

well put!
Old 05-16-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
I don't even have to look at it to be able to tell I won't like it. VIP is not my style, I hate big cars, big rims, and all the other bling-bling, look-at-me ****. The only thing I like big is hp and tq everything else needs to be as small as it can be while still functioning. That reminds me, I saw a Lotus Elise and a Gallardo race from a traffic light yesterday and the Elise killed him off the line. I love the Elise/Exige, a pure driver's car.

Quick Reply: Not your typical LS430