General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

ok, whats with this JDM crap

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
ok, whats with this JDM crap

ok, i understand doing a mod to make your car look good, but doing things just to get the car more JDM just don't rub me the rigth way. i can understand the theme of the car being that, i just don't get the obsession about it. i can that its different and **** but its not even your own style, its japanese honda motor company style. someone explain this to me. i just think its a stupid excuse nowadays, I.E. i really don't care if my fogs are yellow, but thats the "thing" cause its JDM so you SHOULD do it that way. it makes no sense to me.
Old 04-30-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
it's a style that some people buy into. Just like everything else in life
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by efil on evol on
it's a style that some people buy into. Just like everything else in life
yep just like some people like apc tails and big wings...
Old 04-30-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Remember "New Kids on the Block"? Yeh it's kinda like that...
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
i thought jdm was lower, rims, and all motor work nothing more?
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Remember Bucky o'hare? That's old. hahahaha

It's not more of a bandwagon, Some people really like their style, if I had a choice I'd be in Japan. I stay in Cali for the girls.
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Bucky O Hare was cool!!! ThaT was back in the day!!!
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
Some of the jdm **** is cool looking, and some of the performance stuff is one of a kind. There is also a lot of crap that is just a waste of money.

It is just a differnt style.