General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

My 2 new mods! (only 1 is car related)

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
My 2 new mods! (only 1 is car related)

Just finished doing 2 mods recently. I finished the first a week ago and the second about 10 minutes ago.
First off we have a brand new end table from 2 spent nascar slicks and a glass top. (those chairs are going back in the car in the fall. RSX leathers are going to be converted into actual chairs when I move out in the fall.)

Second is my now painted white N64. I gave it to my sister about 2 years ago, but she just gave it back to me. When I move out in the fall I have a glass TV stand, so it will be very visable right next to an Xbox 360.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tiretable.JPG
Views:	335
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	65419   Click image for larger version

Name:	N641.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	65420   Click image for larger version

Name:	N642.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	65421   Click image for larger version

Name:	N643.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	65422  
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
haha! dude! thats tight!! I love those slicks with the glass If I had my own place, Id do the same thing!! haha 64, thats oldschool..I got one, but I havent used it in forever
Old 03-28-2006
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice
those slicks look awesome...good conversation piece if anything. how long ago were they used?
Old 03-28-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I picked them up sunday (July 24 2005) at the Pennsylvania 500 at Pocono. they were used that weekend for practice on friday or saturday.

Last edited by diskreet; 03-28-2006 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-29-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
man, please tell me you have Conker's Bad Fur Day for the n64...or at least the remake for the X-Box......
Old 03-29-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
ive never seen a white 64. cool.
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
lol, nostalgic
Old 03-29-2006
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man!

EXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura about
N64, eh? It's all about 007 GoldenEye. That joystick + the z button=so sweet.
Old 03-29-2006

I have Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64, Wave Race 64, and a few other classics. I do not have conquer though
Old 03-29-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
<<<for n64

<<<for x-box
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
that's a sweet table!!!
Old 03-30-2006
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man!

EXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura about
I totally forgot about waverace!! That was the first game I had ever played for n64!
Old 03-30-2006

lol me too! Then super mario was 2nd. cant wait to get it running (my sister still did not get me the power and video cables!)
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
haha those slicks are almost as big as that glass
Old 03-30-2006

yeah i kinda purchased the glass to be 4" bigger in diameter exactly for that reason.

26" diameter tires, 30" diameter glass. I could have gotten 28" glass, 32", 35", etc. there are lots of different sizes. But when a place sells you a 30" 1/2" thick glass top for $25, which is about $120 everywhere else, you take it and be happy that you got the right size at a perfect price!

Last edited by diskreet; 03-30-2006 at 04:40 PM.