General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

~Check this Civic and Hot Babe!~

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
disturbed24st is an unknown quantity at this point
Why wasn't this thread moved to premium instead of removing the link?
Old 02-27-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
can someone pm us a link plz?
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHA! Image removed, que patetico!!!

Originally Posted by joescivic02
I was stationed in PR for two years in Guynabo attending Ft. Buchanan. To me it was the worse experience ever! I was shot at in a Government Truck so i made them put on regular PR plates so i can be in with the crowd. The beaches don't look what they seem to be, and it was just way too hot and crowded for me. They do have good bread and ice cream they sell! Hey boricua civic, im not sure if you know, but in san juan, there used to be this bridge that was pretty pop we used to jump off of, people tstil jump off of it?
Ah, too bad you didn't like the experience. Maybe if you try again you'd like it. It just depeneds on the mood of the island... (yes, we have a mood, LOL).
No, but really... too bad you didn't like it. It's really a wonderful island, beautiful in all senses. Yes, it's hot... but what do you expect from the tropics?

Originally Posted by disturbed24st
Cuz the one who posted it isn't a premium member.

Darryl... es lo de F&F, verdad? Lo del Clemente? Hope so...

Here's the picture, monkey-censored for the mods' viewing pleasure.

By the way... I'm in mourning... Engineer José Carro Sr. is dead, Joel... dead. Sad day for EVO owners in Puerto Rico...

[EDIT] Great. Gotta upload it using another service, it seems. Give me a minute.

Last edited by ramcosca; 02-27-2006 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Whatever, f*ck that.
SuperCompacto Magazine's website has the ad on the home page:
www.supercompacto.com NWS (sorta)

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-02-2006 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
^^ lol i like your attitude. now i see BEEEWWWBBIEEESSSS
Old 02-27-2006
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
In Puerto Rico, all i remmeber are damn mitsubishi mirages! Everyone had them!!! Whats the deal with that??
Old 02-27-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
Beeewwwwwbies for everyone now yay
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

Hahaha... those damn Technichas...
Here Mitsu Mirages were supposed to be the poor man's pocket rocket... or so thay said. And since everyone thinks they're poor...

Whatever, thing is that some two or three people started saying Mirages were "cool" and they had a special edition here, "Technica" edition, which had around 113 hp, sunroof, lips, foglights and a spoiler and don't know what other ****... for a good price, well... they started selling like hot cakes (or better). It's maybe one of the reasons why EVOs here sell like hot cakes too... everybody sells their cars for EVOs...

I HATE THEM.

They are a PEST! Although there's less Mirages now than Corollas, Yaris and Scions... but still, they're ALL pests!!!
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

Someone should give me a beer and a donut. I put the boobies back up.
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
consider it done ....link
Old 02-28-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
hahaha
Old 02-28-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
No where near the hype
Old 02-28-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Even better lol http://supercompacto.netfirms.com/Sc...ndex.php?cat=3

Vivas las nachas

Last edited by cg95660; 02-28-2006 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Whatever, f*ck that.
SuperCompacto Magazine's website has the ad on the home page:
www.supercompacto.com
haha I like that attitude +1 lol..
Old 02-28-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by cg95660
"Vivas las nachas"????
Dude... you're not even close to what you wanted to say...
Viva los nachos?

And damnit! WE'RE NOT MEXICAN!

And yeah, you found the SC Girls... the auto shot pictures are pretty hot too
Old 02-28-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by chrisleecool
haha I like that attitude +1 lol..
Thanks man...
But I still haven't been given my beer and donuts!!
Old 02-28-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
"Vivas las nachas"????
Dude... you're not even close to what you wanted to say...
Viva los nachos?

And damnit! WE'RE NOT MEXICAN!

And yeah, you found the SC Girls... the auto shot pictures are pretty hot too

LOl sorry dude but mexican is pretty much the only other language I can speak. I do believe you know what I was shootin for!
Old 03-01-2006
Words on a User Title

Hahaha... yeah, I do know and it wasn't nachos...

And Mexican is not a language... it's sort of a nationalization of Spanish, but still Spanish. It's like saying that people from the United States speak the same language as the British (the one's that are coming). It's still English...
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

Civicccc will become famous soon enoughCivicccc will become famous soon enough
nachas is a slang word for *** to some. I dont use it, but I know what it is. I'm sure he was going for that.
Old 03-02-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
post the picture in premium
Old 03-02-2006
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by disturbed24st
because the original poster was not a premium member.
Old 03-02-2006
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold

HAHAHAHA! Image removed, que patetico!!!

Ah, too bad you didn't like the experience. Maybe if you try again you'd like it. It just depeneds on the mood of the island... (yes, we have a mood, LOL).
No, but really... too bad you didn't like it. It's really a wonderful island, beautiful in all senses. Yes, it's hot... but what do you expect from the tropics?

Cuz the one who posted it isn't a premium member.

Darryl... es lo de F&F, verdad? Lo del Clemente? Hope so...

Here's the picture, monkey-censored for the mods' viewing pleasure.

By the way... I'm in mourning... Engineer José Carro Sr. is dead, Joel... dead. Sad day for EVO owners in Puerto Rico...

[EDIT] Great. Gotta upload it using another service, it seems. Give me a minute.
thank you for making it more "monkey" appropriate.

FYI in the one where you gave a link, please add NWS to it.
Old 03-02-2006
Words on a User Title

Will change at once.
Will do next time, also.
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

tnel2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
pic was removed???
Old 03-03-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
What the fvck??, the image was removed??? the one that removed it had to be a priest or something like that cause that was not offensive to anyone
Old 03-03-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joescivic02
In Puerto Rico, all i remmeber are damn mitsubishi mirages! Everyone had them!!! Whats the deal with that??
you was staying at the wrong places and seeing things that doesnt really have a value. Whats the deal with what bro' ???
Old 03-04-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
you was staying at the wrong places and seeing things that doesnt really have a value. Whats the deal with what bro' ???
Are you BLIND or STUPID?

You live here and don't even know the plague that Mirages are?
Old 03-04-2006

Are you BLIND or STUPID?

You live here and don't even know the plague that Mirages are?
Yo', I'm neither blind nor stupid, conFianzu, watch the way of how you talk to me on this forum bro' . Civics here are a plague too...
Old 03-04-2006
Words on a User Title

1. Think, then post.
2. You watch the way how you talk.
3. There's more Mirages than Civics.
4. This post gave me 1 point.
5. I'm not gonna argue with you and your nonsense. Mods might get pissed.

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-04-2006 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-04-2006

1.I always do that, I'm not your mirror.
2.You dont have weight on that argument.
3.Obviously, I'm not saying that there are more Civics than those fart cans.
4.WTF