General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Are they different???

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unomyname is an unknown quantity at this point
Are they different???

On nopi they sell these projectors for 330...then on r-speed.com they sell the projectors that look the same for 199...are they the same or are these the cheap version on r-speed
Old 02-19-2002
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
they are prob the same, nopi is a rip. by they way, you should post product questions in the "Products and Parts" section[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-19-2002
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Don't buy them off of NOPI. they are the same. It is like going to the disney store and paying tons of money for stuffed animal, but if you go to a department store they are cheaper. Got it? sorry about the bad analogy.
Old 02-19-2002
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point
there are differences between the different brands of projectors

Check out this thread on projectors and hopefully more people will respond to it
Old 02-19-2002
Registered!!

antidote11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nopi is a rip....but I have seen some sites seperate things like saying saying Projectors - 199 ea. or somewhere
else saying Projectors - 350 for set....Who knows, but yeh, I wouldn't order from NOPI...