General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

The DX-R Site Update

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Bellz has a spectacular aura aboutBellz has a spectacular aura about
Cool The DX-R Site Update

It's been a long time since I've posted on 7thgen. As some of you might know from my last post, I now have an Element.

But just to show that I haven't forgotten youse guys, I've left my DX-R site up at the Geocities location, with all the articles intact.

Now, out of pure boredom and just to see if anyone cares anymore, I've updated the specs sheet for the Swaybars chart. This chart shows the progression of the swaybar size changes over the years since '01. It also includes all other american Honda models and Acuras starting with '04. It now shows the new 8thgen Civics and '06 Honda/Acura models. The changes over the years are shown in BOLD for easy comparison.

I didn't include the NSX, simply because the specs aren't readily available on Honda official website, and I'm too lazy to hunt them down. If anyone knows the accurate specs, post them here and I'll update the chart again.

The link to the DX-R site is in my Sig below..or you can click this link to go there directly.

So, enjoy and don't worry, I'll leave the site open until everybody loses interest in the 7thgen.

Update 8/26/06:
Yes, it's that time of year again and time to update the ol' swaybar sheet. I've added the 2007 section for the other Hondas, including the new Ridgeline, Fit, and RDX. I showed "NO INFO" on the Honda/Acura models that haven't been updated yet for 2007. I've added the info for the GX NGV 8th gen Civic, and saved a place for the Element SC when it's introduced. The new CRV and MDX will also be updated when their specs are released.

Last edited by Bellz; 08-26-2006 at 12:42 AM.
Old 01-22-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
makes me wish i had a dx
Old 01-23-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
thats so awesome how much support there is for DX owners.
Old 01-24-2006
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, thanks for putting that all together. it really helped me with my car. im getting rid of it soon though.