General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

105k jetta on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kempster will become famous soon enoughkempster will become famous soon enough
105k jetta on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WD2V
Old 01-14-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Bling bling I got a tv on mah hood dawg!!

Screw a side view mirror get a tv!!

Old 01-14-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a toy
Old 01-14-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
but the tv is in the place of the mirror with the camera right under it...kinda pointless don't you think? you still have to look at the mirror/tv to see what's behind you...

rolling waste of time...lots of work went into it, but for what??

Last edited by tuningmycivic; 01-14-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 01-14-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
0 bids...surprise
Old 01-14-2006
Registered!!

nooboob is on a distinguished road
its got a fish tank...

a freaking fish tank.
Old 01-14-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
105k dollars, hahaha what a joke.
Old 01-14-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
piece of poo
Old 01-14-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
So thats what it takes to make your car more expensive than a Porsche...

...and some people say us Honda owners are weird...
Old 01-14-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i bet west coast customz pimped that ride with a fish bowl
Old 01-14-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
LOL, I wouldnt drive those "pimped cars", I would look like a clown.
Old 01-14-2006

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
i feel so bad for those fish
Old 01-14-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
but the tv is in the place of the mirror with the camera right under it...kinda pointless don't you think? you still have to look at the mirror/tv to see what's behind you...

rolling waste of time...lots of work went into it, but for what??

ummm... perhaps it's a show car??? still not convinced? then those must be glow-fish in the headlights...
Old 01-15-2006
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
hahaha soo much wasted money.

all that cash and the missle lock on swich covers arent real carbon??

thatz str8 gdm rycee y0
Old 01-15-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by manahoonie
ummm... perhaps it's a show car??? still not convinced? then those must be glow-fish in the headlights...
Thats why import show cars are 99% crap. Cause 99% of the cars are a bunch of useless overdone rice, and 99% of the judges actually look for that crap.

The real 'nice' imports we have now are all very clean and understated. Alot of the cars with OEM parts are looking much better than the kitted cars anymore.

Well hopefully no one is dumb enough to buy that!
Old 01-15-2006

^ there will be some drunk ricer that will hit the bid button
Old 01-15-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
lol this car reminds me of the conversation a friend of mine and i had last week. he told me there was a time when his older brother had a 92 sentra, white, with green corners and a lip kit and 17's with like 3 inches of fender to tire gap. There was also a time when the cars in the fast and the furious were hot. there was a time when my boys primed black 4dr eg with body kits and side skirts and gauges in automatic was hot. then he painted his car type-r yellow, dropped it, put black slipstreams, oem coupe front and rear bumpers and vis cf hood and jdm headlights and corners and a manual tranny and then all of the other "cool" **** became corny. Admit it, when we were younger and that movie had first came out, those things were cool; now the best looking products are oem and the better performance comes from parts that arent so over the top. When the hell was the transition made??? lol sorry about that i just had to reflect. 4 years ago i wouldve thought this car was the best.. oh well =P
Old 01-15-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
Still a box shaped old school cheap crap 1998 jetta.
Old 01-15-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I don't think there was ever a time that would look good to me.

But as for the F&F style cars: In the late 90s and very early 2000s, automotive styling was very bland. Very boring. So body kits made cars look exciting and aggressive.
Now we have cars that look so good you sit there and try to think of a body part, one which you can live without, that you can sell to buy the car!
Like this:
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/07spyder/
Old 01-15-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
I don't know about that...

I think body kits on boxy cars are ugly, like those with body kit on 1994 accord, 1995 jetta, 1990 integra etc etc all ugly like **** and poor looking
Old 01-15-2006
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Nobody is going to waste their money on something like that, or at least I hope nobody does.