General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

worlds ugliest car show... imo

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
worlds ugliest car show... imo

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/19900128npcs.html
formulate your own opinion..
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I had already seen pics of some of those cars once before... ew and ditto. Poor cars.
Old 12-17-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Speechless....
Old 12-17-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
yup yup, those car looks like there was a line of them that ran through a skate park
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
i think thate weirdest looking cars is a better description.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
they got fake looking camaros hehe
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mrchowmein
they got fake looking camaros hehe
Which ones are those man?
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

BtheCarp is an unknown quantity at this point
what the hell is up with that massive spoiler on this car? looks like it would flip the car over if it got up to speed

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/006591.jpg
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Which ones are those man?

look at the front end and look at some of the 80s camaros
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by BtheCarp
what the hell is up with that massive spoiler on this car? looks like it would flip the car over if it got up to speed

http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/006591.jpg
^^^
All "show"... absolutely NO go.
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by mrchowmein
Ah, yes. Man... why would someone -anyone- want to turn a Fairlady Z into a Camaro? Why don't they just get a Camaro?
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

BtheCarp is an unknown quantity at this point
why would anyone do any of that to those cars and instead just buy an ugly *** delorean
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i think that used to be a 300 Z....and that prelude was prolly the only decent looking one there..and it was pretty much stock, with 4 guys hanging out the windows....sad
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Coloraduh_Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats the goofiest **** ive ever seen... Can i say **** on this forum???
Old 12-17-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
yes, you can say ****.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jesus. What is there -not- a market for in Japan?
Old 12-18-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

EXCITING CARNIVAL!!!!!
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

02nithwkcivcpe is an unknown quantity at this point
what size are those wheels? Looks like they came off of atv's
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
not really bro... thats the japanese ppl do it.... just the way some ricers do, just that this rice is japanese. i personally think its just as ugly as the retarded conversions some honda drivers in north america do.
Old 12-19-2005
aki
Registered!!

aki is an unknown quantity at this point
That's not a Z, that's an RX7 heavily ...revised. You can tell by the canopy shape and the sloping rear. I wanna jump on the front air dam sooo bad.

I felt great sadness looking at some of those once-cool cars (like the Datsun 510)...
Old 12-19-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Oh ****, that is fugly, poor expectators.
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
dude, they're jdm; so it's all good
Old 12-19-2005

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
OMG
Old 12-19-2005

Originally Posted by white2K2EX

EXCITING CARNIVAL!!!!!
Yeah is a carnaval of pure rice, exciting? I don't know about that , how's he going to see with that dumb sticker on his windshield?
Old 12-19-2005
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
Yeah is a carnaval of pure rice, exciting? I don't know about that , how's he going to see with that dumb sticker on his windshield?
he'll be able to see because that's on the passenger side of his windshield..
its a japanese car show, and that's how japanese modders roll...
Old 12-19-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
The reason why its such a fugly car show cause it was like about 15 years ago... I mean look at their hairstyles, clothes, etc. It probably was the trend back in the Voltron/Transformers days.
Old 12-19-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
roflcoptarr
Old 12-19-2005
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
those are the oldschool JAPANESE lowriders

Last edited by acidbaby; 12-19-2005 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-19-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
And now they wonder why we call it RICE.......

Crazy Asians!!!!! loll
Old 12-19-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
That was in 1990. I'm sure they have a better idea what to do these days... 15 years later.

Quick Reply: worlds ugliest car show... imo