General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

decent looking sti...decent looking girl

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
decent looking sti...decent looking girl

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=761083
Old 12-09-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
i like the girl, but the sti? eh....cant quite put my finger on it, i just dont like it that much(says the civic driver )...
Old 12-09-2005
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
chicks ****en hot the sti need to be dropped and the mesh grill makes it look weird
Old 12-09-2005
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
damn...she's kinda cute. nice legs
Old 12-09-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks fake but nice
Old 12-09-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Just my opinion, Sti's suck but nice baby girl by the way.
Old 12-10-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
^Umm okay... Do they even import STI's to Puerto Rico? Girl is hot but not feeling the STI, kinda ricey with the grill.

Last edited by 05_ CivicJDM; 12-10-2005 at 03:18 AM.
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
That girl is pretty.
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryangt is an unknown quantity at this point
I Dont Care How Hot The Chick Is
Foot On Car = Chick Walking Home
Old 12-10-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ryangt
I Dont Care How Hot The Chick Is
Foot On Car = Chick Walking Home
stfu...dude if that chick paid you attention, you know that you wouldnt make her walk home...its a car.....bentley to pento, that chick is bangin....she could do what she wants to the car...

by the way, if you look around on nasioc, you will find some more pics of her...
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

I would care, and hot girls are a dime a dozen out here, Socal is like an effin breeding ground for hotties, tho i suppose some hotties have been made in louisiana, you know those inbred super models are everywhere these days!
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

hey either way she deserves a spanking at least
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey either way she deserves a spanking at least
^^ I'll SPANK her !!
Old 12-10-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
ok what's da deal with foot in the bumper? i never heard of that, what's the big fuss about it?
Old 12-10-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
id hit it.
Old 12-10-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
ok i'd hit the car and the girl.. more can always be done to the car.. same goes for the chick
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol funny thread
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

anibal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
^Umm okay... Do they even import STI's to Puerto Rico? Girl is hot but not feeling the STI, kinda ricey with the grill.
Yes, they do, like every other car in the US, and also they have some of the fastest Subarus there. Big Valley STi running in the 9s streetable with full interior and the 6spd gearbox.
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
sweeeet
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
wait, wait....let me get this straight. There's a car in those pictures?
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
the girl is hot of course, but the sti on the other hand...

the only really bad thing i can see is the front and lower grills look like ****. the suspension looks strange because it's sitting on a slant. i like the hood, but it would have been cooler to have a FMIC and get rid of the hood scoop.
Old 12-10-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't like the car or the girl... they're both fugly IMO...
Originally Posted by anibal
Yes, they do, like every other car in the US, and also they have some of the fastest Subarus there. Big Valley STi running in the 9s streetable with full interior and the 6spd gearbox.
Yes, as fellow Boricua anibal said, they do import them. The only cars we don't get that the US gets are Saturns and am glad about it.

And yes, the fastest STi in the world is found in none other place than Big Valley Motors in Puerto Rico. It's a 720-whp beast that has killed every other Subbie and EVO that has crossed it's path.

By the way, I think it's the featured/cover car for the January 2006 Turbo & High-Tech Performance Magazine... let me check on that one.
Old 12-10-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Yup. It seems I was right. Big Valley STi is the featured AND cover car for issue 180, Jan/06 Turbo Magazine:
Featured Vehicles Puerto Rico's Big Valley STi
This 720-whp Subaru dominated the big-dog EVOs.
Link to a video of it running 9.677 @ 145.02mph... and by the way, they keep breaking their records with each run.
Just right-click and save: http://west.carrito.net/videos/bigvalley.wmv

[EDIT] Found an older video, of course the numbers are higher on this one. http://www.carrito.net/bigvalley/9.7...lley%20STI.mov

Last edited by ramcosca; 12-10-2005 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2005

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I think your sarcasm is answered, want more info?
Old 12-10-2005
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
I would care, and hot girls are a dime a dozen out here, Socal is like an effin breeding ground for hotties, tho i suppose some hotties have been made in louisiana, you know those inbred super models are everywhere these days!
ohhh had to go with the inbred thing...whats up with that man
southern girls are the best...
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
that girl could do a tap dance on the hood and i wouldnt care.
Old 12-10-2005

Originally Posted by micks7thgen
that girl could do a tap dance on the hood and i wouldnt care.
She may not be the most beautiful babe we've seen but she's cute and sexy and I'd do some crazy things with her too
Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
I have to agree, southern girls are ****in nice. Gotta love that accent (being a yankee myself). The car is alright i guess, not too into any subaru cars anyway. Chick is def. cute though.
Old 12-10-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
she is banging
Old 12-10-2005
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
notice the picture with her sitting in the car acting like she's driving. theres no keys in the car haha. i aggree the chick is hot but the car just looks gay with that front lip.

Quick Reply: decent looking sti...decent looking girl