General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
I don't get why they go to all the trouble to bodykit their car and then they have hubcaps... get some wheels FIRST! Makes them look more stupid to have a kit and then have stock wheels. Just screams of rice.
Old 09-06-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
eh thats what i did first and it didnt look too bad. what does it matter, rims and bodykit are different parts anyway
Old 09-06-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
It may depend on the kit. You take some really riced out kit like that one and it just looks really bad with factory hubcaps. Just my opinion.
Old 09-06-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gearbox
eh thats what i did first and it didnt look too bad. what does it matter, rims and bodykit are different parts anyway
Your lip kit and that bomex creation are two totally different thangs......

Oem lip looks fine with stock rims, it's meant to........that bomex kit would need 19's and a few more clover stickers to keep the eyes distracted..lol
Old 09-06-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
If my damn phone worked right, I would be showing you guys a pic of a mid-80's Toyota Corolla or something of that nature, with a huge, unpainted body kit, fart cannon, no drop, and stock wheels. Completely fugly...
Old 09-06-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Took this pic earlier today. The first of many ricer pics taken with my new RAZR.

Just noticed... nice wheels on that red Tiburon there.

Last edited by ramcosca; 09-06-2006 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-06-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Oh wow, you have got to be kidding me
Old 09-06-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Not kidding. Too bad I didn't snap the front. It looked EVO-ish... but it's still a regular Mirage.

The owner was looking at me when I saw the car, so I couldn't snap the front. Snapped the back when leaving the mini-mall.
Old 09-06-2006

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
wtf is that thing in the rear bumper?
Old 09-06-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
People put holes in there Honda bumpers in hopes to "lighten" it.^

Its kid of a weird fad like the angled exhaust...
Old 09-06-2006

Dude if he did it to lighten the bumper, why the hell did he put metal around the holes? That'd kinda counterintuititive
Old 09-06-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha maybe its cooling holes for the exhaust?
Old 09-06-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Exactly honder!

Actually I think that is the "tracer peace" to make the holes

and he glued or stuck it to the car.

But you can see the holes in the bumper....

I see it all the time on my block. But it looks cleaner when there are only like four mid sized holes

and no "metal tracer peace"
Old 09-06-2006
Premium Member

sweet! if it works well on the rear, why not cut up the front and sides?
Old 09-06-2006
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough
i was eating at a cafe the other day on Federal Hill (Rhode Islands little italy) and you wouldnt believe how much rice i saw. have to go back with my camera :P
Old 09-06-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
how do people think this **** looks good, i saw a 7thgen sedan at my auto building today at school with a HUGE wing on it and the rest was stock, i gotta get a pic of it
Old 09-06-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
People put holes in there Honda bumpers in hopes to "lighten" it.^

Its kid of a weird fad like the angled exhaust...
At least the angled exhaust has a (small) potential for looking good. Of course, the car has to be completely clean and nice for the exhaust to really "work". But, I'd say that that's only the 2% of cases.

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
how do people think this **** looks good, i saw a 7thgen sedan at my auto building today at school with a HUGE wing on it and the rest was stock, i gotta get a pic of it
Well, people actually like this becaus they have no respect for what a clean car is or they want to follow a ... trend is it? Fad?

I have actually seen a couple (counted with one hand) of Mirages of the same generation as this one all built up to look like Evolutions... one was actually turboed and looked nice as hell!!!! But, again, count with the hands... and I think I'm missing a finger or two.

Last edited by ramcosca; 09-06-2006 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-06-2006
Registered!!

EM2 Nig is an unknown quantity at this point
someone blow that mirage up
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
here my used to be rice car

Old 09-07-2006

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DaRk_MauL
[/img]
But your car is soooo hot now
Old 09-07-2006

God damn I love those tails..Wanna trade for these?

Old 09-07-2006

I have a extra Kidney I will trade for the tails too............no really i don't need it......it's just taking up room that could be used by my other organs to strech out....lol
Old 09-07-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
haha i have some 01 tails to and deff not gonna trade my sweet 04 tails.
peace
Old 09-07-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
haha i have some 01 tails to and deff not gonna trade my sweet 04 tails.
peace

Belgium, huh? Then can you buy me a set of those tails and send them to me?
Old 09-07-2006
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Here's one from when I was in Dallas, Texas. Looks like the F&F sticker survived the crash.

Old 09-07-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn thats in my area... But I shouldn't be suprised. For some reason Mustangs in this area love that sticker around here... must have been a big sale on those and I missed it.
Old 09-07-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahah
Old 09-07-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
I also have a feeling that the sticker was put on there to cover up the body damage so you wouldn't notice. lol And of course to add Horsepower.
Old 09-07-2006
Premium Member

boy is it working! i cant even see the dents!
Old 09-07-2006

what does his license plate say...igot???? is it cracked in half too?? hahahahaha

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers