General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

2007 Civic Si 4 door

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005
ctv
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ctv is an unknown quantity at this point
2007 Civic Si 4 door

it looks like its confirmed here

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=447127
Old 11-18-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Where in that article was it confirmed? Am I missing something?
Old 11-18-2005
ctv
Registered!!

ctv is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, it's true - we've very recently received word from a well placed industry source that Honda has plans to begin production of an Si sedan in the 2007 model year. The same source indicated that it would be built in Ontario alongside the Si coupe.
Old 11-18-2005
landonab

I'm just not feeling that slanted windshield. I bought my 2005 about 7 months ago and when I heard the next gen's were coming I was quite pissy about it. However, once seeing the Sedan's, I was glad I got the 2005 before they were extinct.

However, I love the new coupes. If it weren't for the 2 toddler seats in towe, I would surely be considering a trade in...
Old 11-18-2005
Registered!!

dma001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Even though I've previously stated that I would hang on to my 2001 sedan, THAT I would buy.

I've started seeing the 2006s out on the street, and I have to say that they seem to look a lot better in person than they do in pix...

Last edited by dma001; 11-18-2005 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-18-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

es2 can only hope to improve
omg that's cool i want one....
Old 11-18-2005
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
I hate sedans, but I gotta admit.. That looks good. I'd consider it.
Old 11-18-2005
Registered!!

four twenty is an unknown quantity at this point
im down for the 2dr 210HP version coming out in spring.
Old 11-18-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ctv
Yes, it's true - we've very recently received word from a well placed industry source that Honda has plans to begin production of an Si sedan in the 2007 model year. The same source indicated that it would be built in Ontario alongside the Si coupe.
That still doesn't mean that Honda will do it..not till Honda says so, I will believe it.
Old 11-18-2005
Registered!!

honda860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
yeah i like my 05. Ill have to see those 07's and maybe they will grow on me
Old 11-19-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
I like it. We'll just have to wait and see...
Old 11-19-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i would take that over the coupe. wow thats nice
Old 11-19-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
mmm....2007 civic si + Mugen = hotness.
Old 11-19-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i honestly still think that the USDM 06 sedan is better looking than its JDM counterpart.
Old 11-19-2005
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Four-door Si:
Old 11-19-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
A four door Si?!? Did they mention anything about it being Canadian?

Although I have heard rumors of a V6 6-spd sedan and those came true.
Old 11-19-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-19-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Actually, the other post was a repost of this one.
Old 11-19-2005

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CivicsRdBest
A four door Si?!? Did they mention anything about it being Canadian?

Although I have heard rumors of a V6 6-spd sedan and those came true.
V-6 Civic? I must see!!
Old 11-19-2005
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Im actuallly somewhat excited about this possibility. I want my next car to be a sedan and this could fall in my price range with some nice power and features. I hope this goes through.
Old 11-19-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
not feeling it...
Old 11-19-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Draven2
V-6 Civic? I must see!!
No no no!

Sorry, I forgot to say the V6 Accord 6-spd mt sedan. Those are the rumors that I heard and came true. That is why I don't know what to say about the possibility of a 4-door American Si.

I think Honda is trying to go sporty. All the competition has gone sporty/sportier with 4-doors.

Altima SE-R
Sentra SE-R
MS Protege and possibly a MS3
MS6
SRT-4
Corolla XRS
Lancer Ralliart

... all of which are fairly sporty departures from base models with more power and manual transmissions standard or at least optional ones.
Old 11-20-2005

That's what I thought, had to check.
Old 11-20-2005
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
No no no!

Sorry, I forgot to say the V6 Accord 6-spd mt sedan. Those are the rumors that I heard and came true. That is why I don't know what to say about the possibility of a 4-door American Si.

I think Honda is trying to go sporty. All the competition has gone sporty/sportier with 4-doors.

Altima SE-R
Sentra SE-R
MS6
SRT-4
Corolla XRS
Lancer Ralliart

... all of which are fairly sporty departures from base models with more power and manual transmissions standard or at least optional ones.

Agree, Honda needs a 4 door Si to seriously compete with the Ralliart, SE-R, XRS, Mazda3 2.3, SRT4, and maybe the Jetta 2.0T
Old 11-20-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
No no no!

Altima SE-R
Sentra SE-R
MS6
SRT-4
Corolla XRS
Lancer Ralliart

this man has a VERY good point.
+1 rep
Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
i really see nothing wrong with their idea and damn the 4 door actually looks good. if it goes into production it could make some bank.
Old 11-20-2005

Alright, I suppose this wouldn't be such a bad thing. BUT, since it is going to be the 1st Si Sedan they need to make the tails look a little more unique.
Old 11-20-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
its going to sell like hot cakes
Old 11-20-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by _Viper_
its going to sell like hot cakes
yuup! as I remember, of the 7thgen Civic's, sedans were the best selling. This is definately good for ppl in need of some space and decent speed.
Old 11-21-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
the new 3/4 rear view chop of the si sedan is HOT! so technically this would be our version of csx, only hotter

Quick Reply: 2007 Civic Si 4 door