General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

HFP girl is hot

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
HFP girl is hot

damn

Last edited by gearbox; 10-23-2005 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-23-2005
This is not my batman glass!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
not really..but meh id hit it
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

matt86 is an unknown quantity at this point
hot damn!
Old 10-23-2005
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
she's aight.... no rep though...
Old 10-23-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Old 10-23-2005

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
I iz also well clever - me was so brainy dat me finished me education 6 years before any of u - at de age of 15 - de teachers had to admit dat dere was nothing else dat dem could teach me. U students has come from every corner of de US from de rainforests of Arizona to de deserts of Alaska. Some of you iz probably never even seen a black man before.......allo
Old 10-23-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Naw man, she has some nice eyes, but that's all... she isn't so cute at all.

My girl is 253.47% hotter than her.
Old 10-23-2005

who neg repped me, show urself
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
learn to spell sagashan. you can brag all you want how good you are, but bad grammar will do worse for you.

Ooo the girl? She's pretty Sexy.
Old 10-23-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
she is a smoker. i can tell cause her cheek(spelling?) bones run deep into her face in those smiley pics. id hit it maybe if she wasn't a smoker
Old 10-23-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i wouldnt say she is hot, i would say she is cute though id still hit it.
Old 10-23-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
wow that looks 100% like my buddies g/f wow i should show her this
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

Ken2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
She's ugly, her head shape is too round and it looks like this, "0" but horizontally. lol
Old 10-23-2005
Newbie Member

thomusvoo is on a distinguished road
ehhhhh..... shes alright
Old 10-23-2005
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
is it just me or is she not that hot at all?
Old 10-23-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow you guys are picky. i guess you only date supermodels?
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shes kind of dopey looking. At the guy who made the comment about the head looking like a sideway '0', spot on, spot on.
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
wow you guys are picky. i guess you only date supermodels?
I think she is very pretty, but not hot. I would still date her if I had a chance. I am not that picky.
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
i'll give her a 6.5 to 7 on a scale of 10
Old 10-23-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
who gave me neg rep?? fvckin ***
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by scatman
who gave me neg rep?? fvckin ***
LMFAO. Dont you hate when that happens. I have gotten a few of them also, and dont know why.
Old 10-23-2005
Premium Member

the site erases the message and name now...
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

HondCivc91 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think she's pretty hot .. she has an innocent look to her that's really attractive.

i bet her boyfriend gave her that heart necklace.
Old 10-23-2005

oh oh oooooh ohhhh

sorry scatman i thought u neg repped me, so i neg repeed u, ill + u in 24 hours my bad
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
not bad
Old 10-23-2005
Still in the game...

Originally Posted by saugashan
oh oh oooooh ohhhh

sorry scatman i thought u neg repped me, so i neg repeed u, ill + u in 24 hours my bad

haha, out of all of the replies, why the fvck would you think i did it?? all i posted was " "

lol
Old 10-23-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i dunno if shes the hfp girl, because they do have her modeling a bunch of stuff over at handaaccessories.net or whatever. maybe she just works for them
Old 10-23-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
She looks great.
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
she is nice

Last edited by Civicman1988; 10-23-2005 at 07:06 PM.

Quick Reply: HFP girl is hot