General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Lingenfelter C6 427TT on the dyno...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005
http://ackakaka.ytmnd.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoeyOKC is on a distinguished road
Lingenfelter C6 427TT on the dyno...

WOW

http://www.lingenfelter.com/C620054271038hp320.mpg
Old 10-08-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, I'm confused. How does it not reach it's max hp until 155mph? I thought max hp was reached at a certain rpm in each gear (mechanical function)... he's not staying in one gear through 155mph, is he? Or is that like a CVT transmission or something?
Old 10-08-2005
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
So there's someone in there, right? What if it slipped off or something and hit the ground with the wheels going 155mph?
Old 10-08-2005
http://ackakaka.ytmnd.com

JoeyOKC is on a distinguished road
BWAHahahahAHahAhaHAah...go to a dyno and see how the operation works. He was probably in the car in 4th or 5th gear at about 50mph when he hit the gas.
Old 10-08-2005
Premium Member

So if he was at 5th gear he wouldn't hit is max hp rpm until a high speed, then, right?
Old 10-08-2005
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
Originally Posted by IronFist
So if he was at 5th gear he wouldn't hit is max hp rpm until a high speed, then, right?
no. like said before, he probally was in 4th gear arounf 2k rpm to start and 155 mph mark was probally the redline of 4th gear. he would hit max hp at the redline of every gear, 155 just happens to be when it is for 4th gear. max rpm in 3rd gear would give around the same hp etc.
Old 10-08-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
im assuming the red is torque... whats the point of all the power? doubt you can keep it straight on a track. buuut it'll probably give you a hard on
Old 10-09-2005
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
damn. 3 hours later and i post the same thing. i must be drunk somene cn delete this

Last edited by Spoolin; 10-09-2005 at 02:02 AM.
Old 10-09-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
damnit...if my civic were on that chart....my lines wouldnt even show. hahaha.

i like the burnout he does when he floors it. man..im jealous.
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

01hx5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man i love vettes
Old 10-09-2005
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
its wonderful that simply by stepping on the gas at 50mph in 4th gear (even though its on a dyno) that when it hits boost it spins the tires. thats just sickening.