General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Because Honda loves puppies...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005
skate or die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Because Honda loves puppies...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051005/...ltBHNlYwM3MTY-

LMFAO!!!
Old 10-05-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
and when that cars comes to US, people will be buying it for that use only...
Old 10-05-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Interesting statistics... I know a lot of dogs that have had their heads lopped off because they like to stick their head out the window... *remembers skit from SNL*

That would be nice though, I mean, I know some people that had to give up great cars for their dogs.
Old 10-08-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Honda Pet car...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9599456/

Honda designed a car for pets...
Old 10-08-2005
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Yeah I made a thread on this already. Would you buy it? I would only if i had 500 million and it was for my daughter or something..
Old 10-08-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Just looks like a bigger glove box

What about those dogs that like to stick their heads out the window? They should make a personal safety window for them.
Old 10-10-2005
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
I kind of think it's a good idea... after all... I have three rotten animals that try to climb on my lap every time I take them bye-bye. My stepdad (who is 6'1 compared to my 5'7) allows them to ride on his lap with their heads out the window when he drives... since they don't get in the way. Me on the other hand... it's harder to turn the wheel with one of 'em in my lap, let alone two (or more). The idea of doggie restraints is a good one... they might hate it at first, but if it keeps 'em safer, and doesn't hurt them... I guess they'll have to deal...

I'm not going to hold my breath on this one though... It's still a concept... that means it'll probably be a good 5+ years before we see anything like it over here in the states.