General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

yeah so honda sent me a gift card

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
yeah so honda sent me a gift card

i came home and it was in the mail a 100 dollar gift card. i just gotta sign the back and call this # to get it activated so thats pretty sweet right? now heres the question what do i spend it on? im thinking have it go towards my oem side skirts or possibly some honda t shirts or something. suggestions please!
Old 10-04-2005
Registered!!

Civicccc will become famous soon enoughCivicccc will become famous soon enough
I spent mine on my brakes
Old 10-04-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
well im gettin free brake pads cause the pads i bought from advance auto parts had a 2 year warranty on them so ill do that my self. any other suggestions lol
Old 10-04-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
go get some oem style fogs, and have them install it.
when you are ready for the timing belt replacement and water pump replacement you could save 100 bucks
tshirts keychains, stupid fun stuff. get a model of the s2k. lol.
Old 10-04-2005

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
htf do you get a gift card? i bought my **** and don't got one wtf?
Old 10-04-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

lol i have no clue i guess we were randomly picked lol
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn ur luck, I wished I had a 100 gift card...
Old 10-05-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
how did you get the gift card?
Old 10-05-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by es2k2
how did you get the gift card?
same question
Old 10-05-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
I spent mine on motor oil and cabin filter.
Old 10-05-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

lol well i bought a tshirt and a mousepad so far. im gonna get the cargo net for the trunk and probably like a nice pen or something
Old 10-05-2005
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
man i could use that. im about 10k miles over due for my 90k mile tune up
Old 10-05-2005

i demand the answer to my original Q. how did you get that card sent to you???
Old 10-05-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

i honestly dont know man we jsut got it in the mail
Old 10-05-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
its prolly cuz they take thier cars in for service at the dealershit
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

Supatech is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess that they hate me because I have never taken my car into their dealership, and I now do ALL scheduled and otherwise maintenance myself in my garage.
Old 10-05-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

actually no i took my car in and they wouldnt touch it oh crap i think i know what it is, my dad wrote on the comment card that he would not be returning to the honda place for service. ever lol
Old 10-05-2005
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
its prolly cuz they take thier cars in for service at the dealershit
I got one back in november and I never take my car in to teh dealership. It prob. random, anyway, I didnt even spend mine. I forgot about it
Old 10-05-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

lol that sucks im spendin it on anything i can cause it expires december 31st 05
Old 10-06-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm, too bad my dad was never sent a survey card....

last time his car was in, they forgot to tighten down the lugnuts on one of his wheels. he almost ended up driving off the road, because his steering wheel was shaking so much. the lugnuts were only on there hand-tight. all they did was apologize, the service manager said that they dealt with that mechanic, and gave him a receipt explaining the situation 'for his records'.
Old 10-06-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
last time i did a tire rotation at the dealer.. after they rotated, the steering wheel was shaking like crazy.. i took them on the same day (2 hours later), they just undo the tire rotation and not even mention about refunding my money back and tell me why i have the shaking.. so i yelled at the guy and he said the cashier is closed and he just gave me a free oil change for a next time.. wth... that's still not able to cover the money i paid for tire rotation! lucky that you get a $100 gift card from them and i don't get anything!!!!
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

mogwai will become famous soon enough
I got the plastic trunk tray with my gift card. I just paid the taxes, which was about $7. Good deal.
Old 10-06-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

thats cool im gettin a cargo net and i think a nice pen
Old 10-06-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
damn, i want one
Old 10-06-2005
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
i got a gift card also around .... april i got it and my sis got one too but i didn't tell her she got one. i took both of them and got some stuff for my ls motor i was building at the time
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by mrDFWmechanic
i got a gift card also around .... april i got it and my sis got one too but i didn't tell her she got one. i took both of them and got some stuff for my ls motor i was building at the time
LoL, nice.
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

anne is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm jealous. I want one.
Old 10-06-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
damn i wish i got one that would be sweet
Old 10-06-2005
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
hell i probablly have gotten one and didnt know it. dont open half hte stuff honda sends me
Old 10-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Ashhole
hell i probablly have gotten one and didnt know it. dont open half hte stuff honda sends me
You could be missing out on some opportunities.

Quick Reply: yeah so honda sent me a gift card