General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

girly cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
girly cars

no offense ladies. just wondering what everyone thought a girly car was. i think v6 mustangs, maybe celicas, cougars. anyone else? just wonderin.
Old 07-05-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
vw bug....convertible
Old 07-05-2005
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Beetles, cabrios, v6 stangs/camaros/firebirds, celicas, cougers, last gen GT eclipse, base mini's, just stereotypin'
Old 07-05-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
VW bug and corolla
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
miata's =)
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
eclipse convert
Old 07-05-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
miata's =)
come to an autox and tell the guys there that...
Old 07-05-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by robbclark1
Beetles, cabrios, v6 stangs/camaros/firebirds, celicas, cougers, last gen GT eclipse, base mini's, just stereotypin'

yeah, what rob said
Old 07-05-2005

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
oops i forgot the miata. hell yeah thats a chick car all the way
Old 07-05-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by robbclark1
come to an autox and tell the guys there that...
dude no offense i love the miata as an auto x car but yeah its a total chick car, just from a steriotype.
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

pr0vidence is an unknown quantity at this point
NEON ESPRESSO

I swear to god, a guy I used to work with drove one of those things, we used to constantly break his ***** about it, calling him limp wristed and all. That car was a rolling vagina, I swear.
Old 07-05-2005
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
neon for sure.. lol..
Old 07-05-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
ford probe and anything convertible AND automatic.

and cars that have illuminated vanity mirrors on both sides..cuz then you could ride wif "yo gurlfriend" and do your makeup at the same time.
Old 07-05-2005
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
lancers
Old 07-05-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Miatas may have the image of a chick car..but i still love it.
theres a guy here in newmarket with a Miata running like 400WHP...crazy power to weight ratio..
i'd get the new Mazadaspeed miata tho..
Old 07-05-2005
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
anything made by kia
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

MoniraInc is an unknown quantity at this point
someone told me a 7th gen civic was a girly car...
Old 07-05-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by MoniraInc
it's more unisex compared to other chick cars
Del Sol was a chick car back in the day.
Old 07-05-2005
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Someone told me your gay.. does that make it true?
Old 07-05-2005
unique conformist

dannn will become famous soon enough
^ Hahahaha Owned
Old 07-05-2005

del sols were chick cars, but they are the first car in history to make more hp/liter with n/a. 160 hp 1.5 liter. thats man technology. any btw a civic can be either a guy or girl car. whoever told you that civics were girl cars omitted that they are also guy cars. they were guy cars first. slap the guy who told you that.
Old 07-05-2005
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
the Echo is such a pink taco car
Old 07-05-2005

olytrojan is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't know about where you live but here in az it seems like every stock jetta i see rollin around has a crazy hot girl behind the wheel
Old 07-05-2005

NoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enoughNoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enough
haha to rolling vagina...last gen Eclipse may have been a chick car, but did anyone ever see an ugly broad in one of those? those Eclipses were pieceofassmobiles.
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
civics, celicas, beetles, sunfires. My gf thinks sti's are ugly for example, so cars like that are basically not pretty enough. All pretty cars basically because IN GENERAL (not always and don't mean to offend anyone), girls go for looks when it comes to cars (and for other things too).
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
civics are definately girly cars as well, seen enough female civic owners.
Old 07-05-2005

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
civics, celicas, beetles, sunfires. My gf thinks sti's are ugly for example, so cars like that are basically not pretty enough. All pretty cars basically because IN GENERAL (not always and don't mean to offend anyone), girls go for looks when it comes to cars (and for other things too).
agreed. my gf loves my vic cause it looks nice and thats all. nothin else. she drives a gtp cause it looks nice and thats all. i have asked her and she says that it is only because of the looks. anyway what about the sentras? those could be either way. btw i would hate to see a guy drive a celica.
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

MoniraInc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
Someone told me your gay.. does that make it true?
should have seen that one coming...
Old 07-05-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Jetta's are the biggest chick car of them all. Almost every jetta I see has at least a decent looking girl in the car.
Old 07-05-2005
Registered!!

ojay is on a distinguished road
j-bodies (sunfire, cavalier, etc.)

Quick Reply: girly cars