General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

I really need some help! hehe

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BootyBabyAmy is an unknown quantity at this point
I really need some help! hehe

Hey everyone!
Well I have a lil problem and figured I would ask you all for some of your suggestions....I leased a honda civic....yes leased..i kno i kno...i really didn't want to but that was my only resort...anyways I wanted to make it look hot but as you kno theres not much you can do to make a LEASED car look good.....I was thinking of maybe adding a sticker or too...but i don't kno if they make stickers that come off....does anyone have any idea? I'm sorry but i'm just a lil lost and could use some help! hehe thanks!
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

blah is an unknown quantity at this point
Leasing isnt all that bad you just have to make sure you can return the car back to stock if you dont plan on buying it out. You can put rims on the car, tint, intake if you want, some sort of stereo as long as you dont cut into the car anywhere, you can change headlights, taillights. You can do a lot of things that can all be reversed when its time to give the car back.

mike
Old 01-25-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Well... You can add what are called bolt-on parts. That way you can take them off at any time. No modifications necessary to your ride. First off would be a set of rims. Easy to put on and take off. Then there would be a body kit. You'll have to ask around, but a kit that attaches just like the OEM one will not damage your ride in any way. The only thing with the OEM kit is that you have to drill some holes in the sides underneath the car to put on the sideskirts. Not a huge change, but that's the best you'll get for a body kit.

You might want to consider the Kaminari body kit as well. You'll have to ask around and find out how it attaches to the car exactly though. I suspect it's just like OEM though. The Kaminari bodykit can be seen on the Kaminari website: kaminari.com

Next you could lower your ride with springs, coilovers, or full coilover shocks. Again, bolt on and no modification required. Check out the parts section of this site to get a better handle on what's available for our 7th gen. civics.

Let's see, what else to make a car look hot? Well... Spoiler is kind of hard to add since it would leave holes. Maybe you can put on a spoiler and just give it away with the car? I suggest the OEM spoiler for the sedan or coupe, or the Wings West mini-me spoiler. They've got one more design out too, but I don't like that one as much. Maybe it attaches with double sided sticky tape though? You'de have to look into that.

What else? Ah yes, the stickers. You can add stickers and then just remove the gluey crap with some Goof-Off, Goo-Be-Gone , or just some patience and a lot of scrubbing. Stickers you can always add. That is unless they use some kind of weird glue that bonds to the paint? That would suck then. Most stickers are harmless though.

Oh yeah, welcome to the board!
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

BootyBabyAmy is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks sooo much for the replys!! i really appriciate the tips! i will look into all suggestions! do you have AIM or AOL? get back to me plez! thanks!
Old 01-25-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Just click on the little glasses icon (if there is one) and you'll see a person's profile. My SN is in there. Then again, you can try these threads:

Updated AIM screen name list (post your SN here)
2k1Civic AIM buddy list - load this onto your aim [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Whats you AIM handle???

BTW, I love searching and linking all day long. Please use the search feature people!