General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

MGA PINOYZ.......................

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EuroCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
MGA PINOYZ.......................

PIPOL FROM THE PHIL AT MGA PINOY NA TAGA D2.... MAY ALAM BA KAYO BILIHAN NG ROTA D2 SA STATES KYA KUNG DYAN SA PINAS YUNG PWEDENG MASHIP...?GUSTO KO NG SUB ZERO....
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

MAS MAGANDA KUNG MAKIKIPAGTRADE TAYO NG PARTS SA MGA TAGA PINAS...... BIGAYAN NA LANG TYO NG MGA TEXT NUMBERS...

MY RIDE
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

SA MGA TAGAPINAS.... MAY SUMALI NA BA SA DRAG SA MAY MANILA HARBOR.....?
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
is there a translator in the house (forum)?[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

DIS MESSAGE ARE FOR FILIPINO 7TH GEN CIVIC OWNERS....
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

antidote11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bro, there ain't nothin' here but Candians and Americans, whether
hispanic, black or asian, or like me, just plain old white !!
Old 01-25-2002
I'm bigger than you.

DannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to all
Hey you all from the Phillpenes, I got a question that is off topic and I don't want to offend you but I am curious....

Do a lot of people in your country hate the USA? Just asking b/c with all of these problems that are occuring in the world, now we (the USA) are in your country and we are training your w/your troops at this very moment. Also, there was a large ANTI-US demonstration at the US Embassy in Manila today...what's up w/that? I didnt know there were that many terrorist-lovers there, but I guess you learn something new everyday. Please shed some light on this as you are in the country of this situation and the majority of the members on this site are 'yanks.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

mykel115 is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Bro, there ain't nothin' here but Candians and Americans, whether
hispanic, black or asian, or like me, just plain old white !!
>>

You got it wrong dude theres a lot of pinoy here Im one of them. Zitro and WSRcivic is pinoy too. Even Edge the new member. Otep12 is also pinoy PinoyVTI is also one of us.
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

<< PIPOL FROM THE PHIL AT MGA PINOY NA TAGA D2.... MAY ALAM BA KAYO BILIHAN NG ROTA D2 SA STATES KYA KUNG DYAN SA PINAS YUNG PWEDENG MASHIP...?GUSTO KO NG SUB ZERO.... >>

Pare wala pa ako nakiktang Rota dito alam ko sa pinas lang yun eh. Pero sa europe may Rota. Ok sana ang rota magaganda ang gawa nilang mags at matitibay pa. Pero kung bibili ka ng mags sa pinas at papa ship mo dito lalo ka lang mapapamahal.
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

<< Hey you all from the Phillpenes, I got a question that is off topic and I don't want to offend you but I am curious....

Do a lot of people in your country hate the USA? Just asking b/c with all of these problems that are occuring in the world, now we (the USA) are in your country and we are training your w/your troops at this very moment. Also, there was a large ANTI-US demonstration at the US Embassy in Manila today...what's up w/that? I didnt know there were that many terrorist-lovers there, but I guess you learn something new everyday. Please shed some light on this as you are in the country of this situation and the majority of the members on this site are 'yanks.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
>>

No dude we don't hate the U.S we love U.S. The people whom you see protested against the U.S is the people who is un educated. Some of them are paid by the terrorist to make a show that Filipino hate U.S. and moat of them are Muslim beacause our country is really divide. There's part of our country that has a lot of Muslim but majority is Christian. But the real Filipino who is well educated really love U.S we even speak english. That's our second language. If we hate U.S we will never study english subject in school.
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

civicman10 is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you say "nice car" in philipinese?
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

<< how do you say "nice car" in philipinese? >>

magandang kotse
Old 01-25-2002
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
hey danny are u stupid? wtf are u saying.............Also, there was a large ANTI-US demonstration at the US Embassy in Manila today...what's up w/that? I didnt know there were that many terrorist-lovers there ???????????????
WELL HERES TO CLEAR U UP MAN...... we filipinos (well me i don't) DON'T hate AMERICANS.... we have been american allies for ages as far as i can remember......... we definitely don't support USAMA'S a$$..... u can terrorist lover mah A$$! dats to clear up da issue.......
on the other hand, we probably look like a fu(Cked up country because of all the stupid violence happening in there but our puny lil troops are doing their best to kill dem ........
however im very disappointed to our president Gloria for rejecting Bush's offer for help on our Muslim terrorist issue... she firmly believed dat we have everything under control and she turned down a big HELP.......... dats very STUPID .... filipinos have been trying to erradicate the muslim terrorist regions to stop the violence and now that there's a way to shed light on dat hope... she turns it down........... i say FU(CK HER! hahahaha she's a dumb President
Old 01-25-2002
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
this is freaking retarded bullshit, THIS IS A SITE FOR CIVICS NOT RACIAL BSText
Old 01-25-2002
Registered!!

Hey sup civicpraning welcome back man
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about

<< No dude we don't hate the U.S we love U.S. The people whom you see protested against the U.S is the people who is un educated. Some of them are paid by the terrorist to make a show that Filipino hate U.S. and moat of them are Muslim beacause our country is really divide. There's part of our country that has a lot of Muslim but majority is Christian. But the real Filipino who is well educated really love U.S we even speak english. That's our second language. If we hate U.S we will never study english subject in school. >>

I'm with you on that!
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

Eman is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey mga kababayan, merong distributor ang Rota sa Hayward, CA.

Just do a search on Rota Wheels and you'll see it.

Peace!
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

<< Hey mga kababayan, merong distributor ang Rota sa Hayward, CA.

Just do a search on Rota Wheels and you'll see it.

Peace!
>>

saan sa hayward pare may address ka ba barkada ko taga Hayward baka pabili ako ako sa kaniya
Old 01-26-2002
I'm bigger than you.

DannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to all
No I'm not stupid, thank you. All I was doing was asking a question about your culture because I am not familiar with that of the Philipines. This was in no way meant to be racist, however a less educated person might see it was one(see above). Thanks for answering my question though.

In response to:
.............Also, there was a large ANTI-US demonstration at the US Embassy in Manila today...what's up w/that? I didnt know there were that many terrorist-lovers there ???????????????

&lt;------Here's an idea; Instead of sitting on this site and posting "That Mugen sticker adds 50 hp. easy", "Dude I can't wait for the turbocharger" and other worhtless crap, go to a news site or read a paper..hmm??
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

Liquidsnake is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys (pinoy) are lucky cause in the Phil you drive on the left handside just like in the USA. I wish my country (Thailand) would be too
My girlfriend is also a philipina shes gonna get me some stuff for my 2k2 civic and hopfully its compatable.
Peace!!!
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

IonRays is an unknown quantity at this point
my cousin there has a lancer gsr back there. man i want to import a jeepy over here. then ill charge people if they want to ride
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

<< You guys (pinoy) are lucky cause in the Phil you drive on the left handside just like in the USA. I wish my country (Thailand) would be too >>

Gosh I feel special, but I'm in California, USA though...
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

<< man i want to import a jeepy over here. then ill charge people if they want to ride >>

LoL man! You gotz a good point! Need to do that too! How about a tricycle? Heheh. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

<<

<< man i want to import a jeepy over here. then ill charge people if they want to ride >>

LoL man! You gotz a good point! Need to do that too! How about a tricycle? Heheh. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
>>

You dont need to import these transportation to make money you can make your own. It's call Pedi Cab bicycle with side car in some places in the Philippines they use that. And they charge higher than the Jeepney and Tricycle
Old 01-26-2002
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHHAHAHHA usapang transport ba??????? bat di na lang kayo mag pa transport nang kalesa?? hahaha pati yung kabayo i transport nyo na tapos i drive nyo yung kalesa sa kalsada...... hahahahhaa sagasaan yung puta tapos patay like shietttttttttt hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: musta pala mykel pre !
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

Ok lang civicPraning

Oo ok itakbo yung kalesa sa Freeway ikaw ang may tunay na horse power
Old 01-26-2002
Registered!!

Edge is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Oo ok itakbo yung kalesa sa Freeway ikaw ang may tunay na horse power >>

HAHAHAHA!!! thats a good one pare. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

vino is an unknown quantity at this point
hey how much are rota slipstreams there in the phils?
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

Alam ko pare mga rota sa pinas mga pumapatak na P9,000 pesos lang hanggat P12,000 pesos yun na ang pinaka mahal. Pero last year pa yun eh.
Old 01-27-2002
Registered!!

WSRcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
nagmahal na ata eh! meron ata ngayon abot ng 15 thou eh! pero 17's na yun ... gusto ko nga bumili ng mags eh! kaso ayaw ng tatay ko! umiing@y daw? d ko nga alam san niya nakuha yung kalokohan na yun eh! hahaha import kayo ng kalesa jan! tangina astig yun! lahat ng tao titingin sa inyo!

Quick Reply: MGA PINOYZ.......................