General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

old

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
old

this is oldddddd

Last edited by NeoMagus; 04-26-2007 at 08:25 PM. Reason: old thread no need
Old 01-19-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Hum... That sucks ***. Reminds me that I haven't heard from the people whom I bought my AEM CAI from yet. They did take my money though. I need to get in contact with them to see what's up too. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

0100010 is an unknown quantity at this point
The guy at ATGrills is named Tyler Leschuk, one of his emails is here. The email to contact him through his site is here. See if you can get a hold of the guy, I'm sure he's not trying to take your money. A bunch of his grills probably did et lost, and hes probably scrambling to get all the needed info to verify everyones orders(like yours), to get it shipped out.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

The guy I have spoken to is Tyler, he sent me the tracking number that didnt work. When my grill gets here, maybe my feelings will change, but so far my money was taken with no product in return
Old 01-19-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
that really tight to hear
im sure at grills wouldnt rip ya off
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

I guess we'll see won't we. I'm still waiting on a reply from the last email I sent them two days ago.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

Sarsura507 is an unknown quantity at this point
WTF!!! atgrills ripped me off the same way! i placed this order back in mid Dec., he gave me a bull$hyt tracking number too. this son of a bytch said he never got my payment. then i fwded him the paypal receipt, that's when he sent me the bs tracking number. everyone beware. dont order from this sob. youll get ripped off. maybe he was good in the past, but now he's just collecting his dues.

~Sarah
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

CivicVTec is an unknown quantity at this point
ouch...the suck
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

I'm going to give it another week or two, see what happens. If I dont get any reply or my grill Im going to try to get PayPal or CapitalOne to give me my money back and Im going to report his business.
Old 01-19-2002
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
what happened to those guys who were gonna make those atgrills rip-offs?
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
mine got lost the first time, but they sent me a new one right away.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

STYLIN2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats a shame they are even using derek's car to advertise there product, like he indorses there product
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

What I dont understand is if so many of them get lost with the shipping method they use, why dont they ship using something else, like UPS? All I want is my grill or my money, and I'll be happy...
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
cause UPS would cost like $20+ US to ship from Canada.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

at least the grill wouldnt get lost. They already charge an arm and a leg anyways.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

johnsch is an unknown quantity at this point
Those son's of bitches ripped me off too. I placed an order before chrimas and i still have gotten my grill. I'm getting tired of this bulsh*t.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

theres number 3....looks like I wasnt the only one.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

mykel115 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's why I dont want to order stuff over the Net. Where I work I'm a purchasing Manager and I dont trust ordering online. Its better to order Via the phone and you have your own account on them and you have terms of payment that way before you send your cheque you are sure that you got your stuff. If you cant do it that way, better go personally on a retail store that sell those stuff
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

trickedoutcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Hey Neo, Make It 4 Not 3. I won an auction from them on January 1st. I did buy it now on ebay for $40 + 15 shipping. I immediately sent paypal money as soon as the auction was over. I wait til January the 8th and hear nothing. I email them and ask them whats up with my grill and the guy says in order to help me I have to send him every piece of info just like he asked you for. Seems to me if he would just read his email he would have all the info. I think that is a tool he uses to stall us for time. Anyway, I send him the info and he says sorry but I was on vacation til the 7th. ( The auction said nothing about that) He then says he shipped my grill Last Friday and will send me the tracking # the next day. Tuesday comes and still no tracking #. I email him again and he sends me a tracking # which guess what. It doesnt exist on canadapost.ca I emailed him again and he says wait till this coming monday cause canada post lost a bunch of his stuff and to just give it time. I kinda believed him until I read your post. There is no way they would lose 2 big shipments shipped a month apart. I think this guy is screwing us all. Really pisses me off cause I really want that grill!!! AHHHHHH!!!!
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

The reason I ordered was because it seemed like a very reputable business from feedback off of this site. I dont know PayPal's reimbursement policy but as soon as I find out anything I will post here in order to help everybody out. This is rediculous.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

01civicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]ATGrills
DIY!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

Ok guys, what I found out from PayPal.

I paid for merchandise, but did not receive it. How do I get my money back?

You should first contact the seller to see if understandable circumstances prevented the shipment of your merchandise. If you are unable to resolve the situation this way, report this problem by filing a Buyer Complaint Form (go to the Security Center link in the footer of any PayPal page).

PayPal will investigate your complaint and attempt to recover any funds you are owed. You will be entitled to the return of any funds PayPal is able to collect on your behalf. However, fund recovery is not guaranteed. We will make every effort to complete our investigation and any reimbursement within 30 days of the date the Buyer Complaint Form is filed.

If you made your purchase on eBay, you may be eligible to file a Fraud Report and Insurance Claim through eBay. eBay offers insurance to protect the transactions in its community, and PayPal works to independently supplement their program in cases where we are unable to recover funds through our own investigation. To learn more about filing a claim with eBay, please visit eBay's Fraud Reporting and Insurance Claim Form.

If eBay’s dispute process is resolved in your favor, you must contact PayPal customer service with proof that your eBay claim was granted to be eligible for PayPal's supplemental eBay coverage. This must be done within 30 days of eBay's grant. Buyers may receive up to $200 additional coverage from PayPal when they qualify for eBay's insurance policy (currently limited to $200). Note: PayPal's supplemental eBay coverage only applies to domestic buyers who pay Verified sellers.

For specific terms and conditions of the Buyer Complaint Process, please review the Consumer Protections section of our Terms of Use.

I am filling out a complaint form as I type this Post. I dont think 4 of us is a conicidence.
Old 01-19-2002
Registered!!

Well, it says they only investigate within 30 days, therefore Im pretty much screwed. If you guys are within the 30 days, i recommend you fill out the Complaint form as quickly as you can.
Old 01-20-2002
Registered!!

bumping this so ppl can see it
Old 01-20-2002
Registered!!

LexBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
you got ripped
Old 01-20-2002
Registered!!

otep12 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess I should tell you all also about procarparts.com. I won on ebay tails from them on 12/21/01 and i was told that it was on back-order and that it would take 2-3 weeks. Well its gonna be more than 4 weeks now. I have sent numerous emails without a reply. I also tried calling but its either its busy or I get the machine which tells you to call another time. And oh yeah, they got the money from paypal already.
Old 01-20-2002
Registered!!

CTICE is an unknown quantity at this point
That kinda like my AEM CAI. I just found out racing works is changing warehouses so they wont take orders till the 25th. Of course they dont post that on the main page, so i was thinking i would be getting my CAI with next day delivery liked i ordered. After a week I saw a post saying they are changing warehouses.
Old 01-20-2002
Registered!!

lestat is an unknown quantity at this point

wow more online scams... errr... dats bad... i think the best way is to contact your credit card/paypal as soon as possible, u dont have all day to follow up with your supplier that just gives you false statements by e-mail. its good thing i only buy stuff from 2k1civic.com pals hehehe LOL ... they get ship right away when they get the deal goin... so i pretty much trust civic owners.

i say sue them to the last penny til u get your money back or at least what u paid for... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]

Old 01-21-2002
Registered!!

trickedoutcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is a post of my most recent message to ATGRILLS after I read Neo's original post about him being ripped off. Following my email to them is a reply from their CEO. I Answered him back by saying to ship me the grill ups so well see how it goes.

To: atgrills@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Ebay Transaction for 2001 Civic Grill
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:13:23 -0500

Ok, To put it bluntly. quit with the BS! I was just on 2k1civic.com and several other members on that site say you are giving them the same story from grills they ordered from you in early december. I could understand the post office losing one shipment but I dont see how they could loose every shipment you send out seeing that mine was a month after the other people that say they still havent got theirs. I really want this grill for my car. i have been patient and paid you lightning fast. It is time for you to honor your end of the deal. I work for UPS so I know shipping procedures and all about tracking systems. I am so close to filing a fraud report with ebay and paypal but I hope you will prove me wrong and get my grill to me asap. If you cant get a grill to me within 7 Business days from Monday then just refund my money through paypal immediately or I will have to take further action. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I have had ebay transactions go sour in the past so dont think I dont know how to handle it.

Good Day,

We have contacted post canada. They have lost numerous packages with them since November 2001. If you were to contact Post Canada you will see the tracking number is a valid number. We are trying to claim for the lost packages. Also, we are trying to setup with another shipping supplier since the Canada Post is unreliable. There are two options that can be made. Option 1 is I send another grill as well giving you a 10% rebate off the purchase price, shipped by UPS or I refund your money in full. The shipping circumstances are beyond out of control.

Please reply to Customer_Service@atgrills.com

Thank You
Mark Hawraniak
President & CEO
AT Grills

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-21-2002
Registered!!

Hmmm...I have yet to get a returned email...