General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Nopi

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Nopi

went to MIR and NOPI yesterday... was pretty fun. saw cars runnin from 20's to 7's. a 350z was running 15.9..... wtF? ahhz well. it was pretty cool overall. but juss cant wait till HIN

oh btw, its sooo annoying to have pplz tailgate you and high beam you JUSS CUZ U HAVE A EXHAUST... i dont wanna race with you...i hate pplz who tailgate juss to get u to try n race with them. then when u dont, they juss get to the side of you and stare u down. then they zoom off. why do pplz do that?
Old 04-11-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
cause theyre stupid ricers.
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
you drive slow in the fast lane
Old 04-11-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
^^hmmmmm..... lol
Old 04-11-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
A lot of pplz are like that when you drive a civic, but when I go cruzin in my Z34 the same ricers for some reason dont wanna race... go figure....
Old 04-11-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm. i don't get a lot of ricers, probably cause i drive a sedan. BUT, I do get a LOT of trucks that tail me for whatever reason, even when i'm doin 80. go figure. (btw, a tap of the brakes doesn't do much for them. are they too close to SEE my tail lights???)