General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Finally I found the right website!!! HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RevHappy is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally I found the right website!!! HELP!

Hi guys & girls I just recently purchase a 2001 left over ex civic with all the trimmings. I use to have Mitsubishi 3000gt but sold it due to my long commute to work everyday.

I'm experiencing power loss syndrome. I have a million questions. What is the best set up as far as Air intake and exhaust? Is headers necessary for the money due to the ulev and the cat? Is there one mojo set up for our cars or is everyone experiencing using different products "I checked the members ride" I don't know which set up is best. Another ??? Would be I want to lower the car just a bit for better handle ling would the ground control adjustable kit be ok would I have to add a camber kit to it or can I just cheap out and buy one of those for about $250.00 compare to set ups I see in the $1000.00 range.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] I did do a search but its way to broad.

Thanks for all your help I know motorcycles but the Civic and imports are new to me.
Awesome site! Keep it up!
Old 01-04-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
yes exhaust and CAI is one way to open her up
the half a header is what i like to call it
i heard its does help a bit but thats a like 2HP gain across the board<---u might want to do a custom full header with a custom performance cat if u really wanna open her up!!!
i advise not to get springs like me
go with coilovers cuz that way u have no hassle
well good luck in with ur civic!!
remember the civic will never be a F1 race cart man. just drive it like it is!!!!
Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

mykel115 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's the Post Master General Talking He's been around for a long time[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2002
Registered!!

02CarbonCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally, I'm not the only one who knows his CBR like his girlfriends *** but doesnt know jack about his civic......