General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

2006 Honda Civic 5-door European Concept

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005
You cant spell CRAP without APC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MarylandEcstasy is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahahahh wtf is that a MINI-MURANO?
Old 03-01-2005
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MarylandEcstasy
hahahahahh wtf is that a MINI-MURANO?

Yeah your right it looks like a mini-suv. But it's gonna look real nice lowered.
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

opto_isolator has a spectacular aura aboutopto_isolator has a spectacular aura aboutopto_isolator has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
opto isolator has way too much time on his hands. seriously, quit bitching they are new pics, not spy pics. all we had before were spy pics. so how about you quit having a damn tissy fit, grow up, and maybe get laid for once . That'll calm you down.
Yep - I do, I just planted about 40 viburnum bushes last night! Man what a day....
Old 03-01-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
First off it doesnt look anything like an aztek..Man insulting honda like that...

Its not that bad and anyways its in europe so STFU..
Old 03-01-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i kinda like it... honda!
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
it does look like a mini SUV not ugly tho. i like the chrome handles n gas cap. i wonder what the engine will sound like!
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
I really like how the foglights and the exhaust match. The headlights are cool, but I'm not feelin the middle "grill" part.
Old 03-01-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Bring that hot thing here and it will beat the Matrix and any other compact in sales. It even has that see through rear hatch like the MB hatch/old CRX. I know I'd sport if it came stock looking like that. Well, with rear door handles.
Old 03-01-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
I like it! I wouldn't mind driving one, as long as it handles well, its fast, and it comes in blue or black.
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

mad_ox1 will become famous soon enough
There are a full set of press pics at the TOV Also, the doors open towards the front like normal. If you look closely, the handles are hidden in the black trim between the back windows and rear pillars.
Old 03-01-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
OMG those are the BOMB that is a really nice Civic...
Common Guys open your eyes look at how sophisticated this thing looks...Imagine 200 horses in that The lines are superbe..Thumbs up to the designer..
It doesnt look like anything out there in my opinion
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
what 250HP type-r? that thing will be fawkin fast!
Old 03-01-2005
The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits. As seen on TV by QBoi.

Kadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the rough
sorry guys....i have to agree with viper....I like it.....reps for viper
Old 03-01-2005
USMC - Semper Fi

2004CivicHBSi is on a distinguished road
FUTURE... just wait till that flying car that jesse made hits the market and people buy it.. hahahahaha
Old 03-01-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I want it here a lot more now... I looked at TOV's pix... they're awesome. I'd buy it if I could. I'd choose it over a Matrix or 3 anyday. Look at those rims... the long front doors... the overall shape and how the wheels are pushed to the edges. Excellent.
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure that'll it'll cost a whole lot more than a Matrix or 3 too if its putting out some of the numbers people say it is.

It looks like someone took Jordie LaForge's (sp?) head and stuck it on the back of a hatch.
Old 03-01-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
it's aight, but i wouldn't personally get it.
Old 03-02-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by _Viper_
OMG those are the BOMB that is a really nice Civic...
Common Guys open your eyes look at how sophisticated this thing looks...Imagine 200 horses in that The lines are superbe..Thumbs up to the designer..
It doesnt look like anything out there in my opinion
its very true that it doesnt look anything like anything out there. i agree with you. but theres so many dam people that will see one body line that is similiar in the slightest way to another car and say that the whole car is a cheap copy. or compare two cars that are in completely different categories just cus a light is close to the same shape. then they bash on honda because theyre opinion is stupid.
Old 03-02-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
HONDA UNVEILED CIVIC CONCEPT AT THE GENEVA AUTO SALON

Geneva, March 1, 2005 --- Honda today unveiled the “Civic Concept” – a five-door hatchback design exclusively developed for the European market – at the Geneva Auto Salon. The Civic Concept will be on display at the show until the 13th of March.

The styling of the Civic Concept on display in Geneva is very close to the mass production model that will be introduced in early 2006 in Europe. It was designed to appeal to our customers’ emotions, with a wider and lower body that achieves a distinct sporty style that is unique to Honda.

The all-new Civic will offer class-leading performance with excellent environment and safety technologies. It will feature the award-winning 2.2 i-CTDi diesel engine, as well as a state-of-the-art petrol engine line-up. In the area of safety, every model in the all-new Civic line-up for Europe is planned to be equipped with the most advanced features in its class, including Vehicle Stability Assist system and side curtain air bags.

At the press conference held at the Geneva Auto Salon, Takeo Fukui, President and CEO of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. said that “the all-new Civic will shift toward the premium end of the class, while providing a true fun-to-drive spirit.” He went on to mention that the company expects the Civic “to set a new benchmark in the C-segment based on the quality and performance.”

The Civic series will continue to be produced in the company’s European automobile plant in the UK. Further, with this new Civic, assembly of diesel engines will be introduced to the UK plant.

The final production model of the all-new Civic is planned to debut at the Frankfurt motorshow in September 2005. "

Taken from: http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=333990
Old 03-02-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
i'm liking it alot along with those Si's too
Old 03-02-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i dunno. it's a honda Peugeot! haha (before you hate, i know it's two different companies)
Old 03-02-2005

2k1sohc is an unknown quantity at this point
What if Honda came out with a two door version of this car. New CRX, or Si-R with 250hp?
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

Neptune is an unknown quantity at this point
looks pretty fugly to me, but i just dont like hatches period so it would look fugly to me no matter what
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

dovo is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope to see the design a bit more edge, when it hits the market.. but thats for europe.

but hatches are all roundy.. oh well.
Old 03-02-2005
Pretty friggin old-school member

silver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by opto_isolator
Yep - I do, I just planted about 40 viburnum bushes last night! Man what a day....

you're a fvcking loser.. no one put a gun to your head and made you click the link and stare aimlessly at the pictures

grow the hell up, child
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
I think it looks REAL ugly.. The front and the rear look so lame.
Old 03-02-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silver_surfer
you're a fvcking loser.. no one put a gun to your head and made you click the link and stare aimlessly at the pictures

grow the hell up, child

bwuahahahhahahaha opto got sErVed
Old 03-02-2005

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
bwuahahahhahahaha opto got sErVed
your a fvckin idiot for saying someone "got served" lol jk jk but everyone is calling people idiots so why not
Old 03-02-2005
Registered!!

Alex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex1 has a spectacular aura about
The Civic just gets uglier and uglier. I wonder what the next one will look like after this?
Old 03-02-2005

a floating shoebox ^^^

Quick Reply: 2006 Honda Civic 5-door European Concept