General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Crappy Tire

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
revern is an unknown quantity at this point
Crappy Tire

So to make a long story short I was leaving london to drive home to Nova Scotia and as im driving (almost to kingston) my lights and everything just shut off, i lose power steering and everything and have to pull over to the side of the road where i guessed it was the alternator but after getting towed to a local canadian tire and having to get a motel for the night in the morning they said it was nothing and my batterey was dead so they charged it and on my way i went. no more then 250 clicks later same **** happens. so i get a new battery at another garage i had to find. leave there..........same **** so im on the side of the road getting a boost from someone and the cops come...........they tell me my exhast is illegal in quebec and give me a ticket........i get another hotel that night and im still driving as far as i can get then jumping it..........finally i get it to a honda where they tell me it is my alternator but of course they dont have one in stock so i have to drive another 500 clicks to he next honda to get a new alternator which i told the first canadian tire in the begining i needed. needless to say what normally takes me a day to get to Nova Scotia took me 3 days and cost 100 dollars.
Old 01-13-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
They are idiots those guys at crappy tire..
They didn't do a charge test from the alt???
Losers
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

revern is an unknown quantity at this point
they claimed they did but clearly didnt. And after all that of them doing nothing but telling me there was nothing wrong charge me 100 bucks for them jsut to look at it