General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

the GAYEST 3000gt i have ever known to exist

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
czechcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Originally Posted by tripledoublegs
eww
back to the future
Id have to say more fith element
Old 01-09-2005
Banned

SuperFrankie should not be trusted
wow this makes my vr-4 look pimp :P
Old 01-09-2005
Registered!!

vegascivic will become famous soon enoughvegascivic will become famous soon enough
I wonder how fast it has to go before it starts flying??? haha
Old 01-10-2005
Banned

SuperFrankie should not be trusted
http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=250893

found this over on the 3000gt forums i belong to.. even more horrible pics
Old 01-10-2005
I spent 1425 points to do this.

SOHC is an unknown quantity at this point
gross. that car literally hurts my eyes.

at least he can get away with a nice 14" steel wheel in back!

Originally Posted by SuperFrankie
http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=250893

found this over on the 3000gt forums i belong to.. even more horrible pics
it says you have to log in
Old 01-10-2005

evopanop is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, absolutely no respect from any of you guys. Let's think about this one, just for a second. I know you guys have trouble doing that sometimes. Hmm... it's HIS car, HIS money, and, OH YEAH, he can do WHATEVER he wants to it. All this bashing is just plain disrespectful.
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

jackal903 is an unknown quantity at this point
the rear wheels cover is hella bad!!
Old 01-10-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by evopanop
Wow, absolutely no respect from any of you guys. Let's think about this one, just for a second. I know you guys have trouble doing that sometimes. Hmm... it's HIS car, HIS money, and, OH YEAH, he can do WHATEVER he wants to it. All this bashing is just plain disrespectful.
So be it.... his **** is still ugly.
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
what a waste of a nice car.
yup, too much money, too little brain.
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

Mischieflts is an unknown quantity at this point
everyones disrespectful, there are alot of idiots on here who are envious of people who have money. no matter how the end result come out. it still takes alot of money and time to do, to customize something to that extent, and that's something i think deserves respect reguardless of your opinion on how it looks. heh, i think its ugly as hell (the rear part looking like a damn electric honda.) but that took alot of time and effort to do, so i will give that respect some kids here lack.
Old 01-10-2005
Ultimate Member

Cjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mischieflts
everyones disrespectful, there are alot of idiots on here who are envious of people who have money. no matter how the end result come out. it still takes alot of money and time to do, to customize something to that extent, and that's something i think deserves respect reguardless of your opinion on how it looks. heh, i think its ugly as hell (the rear part looking like a damn electric honda.) but that took alot of time and effort to do, so i will give that respect some kids here lack.
1. im not envious
2. thats hideous
3. i could afford that if i realy wanted to
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

by the way, im giving even more respect to whoever did it. That's a unique looking concept I haven't seen too much or hardly at all, and it takes the combination of a thinker and an investor to bring interesting ideas to the surface and follow through with them. So i think in retrospect, if someone were to wackily modify a 7th gen civic, i think it would hipocritically get more praise. Besides, it looks like the only thing everyones bitching about is probably the covered rear wheel, which is probably removable anyways. i think there should be more pictures, yes! then i can see for sure..
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

yea right, if you aren't envious of people with money and the ability to do anything they want to their rides, you are a liar and a **** and a liar again.

its hideous to you and thats your opinion, but my opinion is,thats because you are simple :P and simple people are amused by simple things.

oooo0000!!, bet you could afford that if you wanted to! that's why you drive a civic, with your 'soon to own' bomex knock-off body kit, did they run out of real kits?

Last edited by Mischieflts; 01-10-2005 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-10-2005
.................................................. ..................

SIinthesky will become famous soon enoughSIinthesky will become famous soon enough
This guy must be new to imports......fresh out of the hotrod scene.
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

vegascivic will become famous soon enoughvegascivic will become famous soon enough
if your going to spend that much time and effort make it look like a car instead of hooking up a plane..
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
looks terrible and yeah for creativity but it was in bad taste
Old 01-10-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like a version of the bat mobile on crack...i guess props for trying but he shoulda bought a civic.

Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough
Just cuz you got money it doesn't mean you have creativity or taste... you think he did the work himself? No he ordered other people to waste their talents adding junk to this car. He just wanted to be in a car show.
F! I mean I seen one of these cars in my city, it looks good stock, so stop trying to make it ugly as sin. Poor car deserves better owner, so don't talk to me about respect.
Old 01-10-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

Originally Posted by Keet
Just cuz you got money it doesn't mean you have creativity or taste... you think he did the work himself? No he ordered other people to waste their talents adding junk to this car. He just wanted to be in a car show.
F! I mean I seen one of these cars in my city, it looks good stock, so stop trying to make it ugly as sin. Poor car deserves better owner, so don't talk to me about respect.

Get Him!!
Old 01-10-2005
Ultimate Member

Cjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura about
yea right, if you aren't envious of people with money and the ability to do anything they want to their rides, you are a liar and a **** and a liar again.

its hideous to you and thats your opinion, but my opinion is,thats because you are simple :P and simple people are amused by simple things.

oooo0000!!, bet you could afford that if you wanted to! that's why you drive a civic, with your 'soon to own' bomex knock-off body kit, did they run out of real kits?
no punk *** they only make the knockoff for 04's. Yes i could afford a real kit if they made one but they dont. If ur saying i cant afford that **** cus i drive a civic ur whack....****tard, that **** is ugly as ****, hes the kind of ppl that give us a bad name.....
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

ricergribbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by evopanop
everyone is bashing him because he took a great car and made it look like ****. someone else might have owned it and made it into a great sleeper or something else that actually looked GOOD! not a pile of ****.
Old 01-10-2005
Ultimate Member

Originally Posted by Keet
thank you.......
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

so ur telling me, that if i went out and collected **** from a waste management facility and lets say i paid the security guard there $1000 per bucket of **** that i took out, and then made a big pile of **** from all those buckets of ****, i deserve respect? i could call it art, cause its hard to do, but not i wouldnt expect any respect from anyone. why? because its not art, its a pile of **** no matter how much $$ i blew on it.
Old 01-10-2005
Ultimate Member

and ur telling me i couldnt afford that cus i drive a civic? okay atleast i put what i have/ am planning on getting this winter instead of bhdjhkl khadltg sdklgjs too many....idiot
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

yes i am envious of ppl with money and what they CAN do to their cars. i am not envious of this guy, because... well id rather have my stock civic then that 3000gt. and why do u say if we think its hideous we're simple? i enjoy art, i enjoy sculptures and paintings. but im sorry, this is not art. this is a little kid playing with his legos and seeing what he can put together. maybe eventually he will grow up and figure out what looks good and what doesnt, then maybe ill give him some respect.
Old 01-10-2005
Registered!!

oh, and that better not be a vr-4 or i will be much more pissed.
Old 01-10-2005
SuperMODrizd
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute

my car is simple on the outside, so does that mean i am amused by simple things. not quite, look a lil deeper and ull notice its not simple at all.

THERE ARE CERTAIN STYLES THAT WERE MEANT TO BE PUT WITH CERTAIN CARS FROM THAT ERA. u might as well put some hood squirters on a ENZO, then add those wheel covers to it.

AND STOP THE BITCHING OR I DELETE MY WHOLE THREAD AND ULL ALL LOSE UR POST COUNTS FROM WHORING
Old 01-10-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish people would start sending me money they want to waste. Ill put it to better use.
Old 01-11-2005
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough
Talking

Originally Posted by ricergribbs
then maybe ill give him some respect.
...cuz to some people that's more important!

*snicker smirk*

LOOOL!!!! sorry, couldn't help it! this thread is too funny. Listen to us, we're like trashing and defending this monstrosity, ripping eachothers heads off.
Old 01-11-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

I'd buy an Enzo with wheel covers and winshield squirters!!!