General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

chrome on a civic

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
there's a blue 04 coupe with chrome rims near my house that looks good. if i can catch it at the right time, i'll see about snapping a pic. his chrome rims are from honda, i believe (they got the h in the middle, unless he got honda rims, and had them chromed.) anyways, i think his ride looks good with them. i'll check about pics.
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura about
any color rims on civics can look good as long the rim itself has the right tatse/style.
you guys would be suprised how many ppl actually win awards/medals/trophies at shows rocking white or chrome rims on their civics..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic98_side-fnt_SIGNAL AUTO.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	43680   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic95_blue)hood.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	43681   Click image for larger version

Name:	Honda_CIVIC-R.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	43682   Click image for larger version

Name:	02_civic_low_art.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	43683   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic00_2dr_R34-rear.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	43684  

Click image for larger version

Name:	civic00_2dr_R34.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	43685   Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic00_hatchback_hood_R.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	43686   Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic00_paint_lowrider.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	43687   Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic00_R_2.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	43688   Click image for larger version

Name:	jj.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	43689  

Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
the rims on that orange one suck!
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
djspot
's ride takes the cake for best chrome rims on a car in my opinion

gj on that styling looks ****ing great

chrome the whole honda badge out! haha and and and ok nothing else
Old 12-09-2004
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe
Ive attracted virgins in my car

you know sex with 11 year old girls is rape if you are driving age or older. im sorry but thats the law.
i wish i had all the preteens all over me like that. i suck!
Old 12-09-2004

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by D17thgen
any color rims on civics can look good as long the rim itself has the right tatse/style.
you guys would be suprised how many ppl actually win awards/medals/trophies at shows rocking white or chrome rims on their civics..
white Si with white rims = nice
rest of civics = TFATF rice
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
its a little too flashy for me... and a watse of money.. but thats just a personal opinion..
Old 12-09-2004
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
2k1civic-gabe sorry man but i really dont like your rims. maybe if i saw them in person but they just dont go with your car at all man. they look too rounded. like somthing you'd find on an old mustang or somthin
Old 12-09-2004
Registered!!

D17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by diskreet
white Si with white rims = nice
rest of civics = TFATF rice

define your term of "tfatf" (the fast and the furious)

the white volk te-37's are my favorite white rims on the market, and look great on white, blue cars. you think OEM RIMS = rice haha
Old 12-09-2004
/////ALPINE

thom has a spectacular aura aboutthom has a spectacular aura about
not a fan of chrome.

im a bronze fan
Old 12-10-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
yuck to chrome on a civic lol
Old 12-10-2004
fuk tha man!

djspot is an unknown quantity at this point
aaaaawww....

you got me giggling like a little school girl, with an STD of course, u know the chrome rims will do that to you...

but for real the whole "........." rim is for that or this kinda car is fukin' stupid...

you can say white rims are for rally cars too if u want...you can say rims with big lips are for wide body cars and expensive cars...

my rims are off for the winter but next spring I'll do a little video of the car, maybe then u guys can see how it really looks...

Originally Posted by cdmx
djspot
's ride takes the cake for best chrome rims on a car in my opinion

gj on that styling looks ****ing great

chrome the whole honda badge out! haha and and and ok nothing else
Old 12-10-2004
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
chrome rims look hott on some civics depend on the style of the rims... My boy got some chrome on his 7thgen and it looks hott.
Old 12-10-2004
Registered!!

solo_rider is an unknown quantity at this point
say no to chrome...thats one rule i live by, if you like chrome get a suv or truck. in the import world you are better of w/ gunmetal, black or silver rims.
Old 12-10-2004
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
you know sex with 11 year old girls is rape if you are driving age or older. im sorry but thats the law.
i wish i had all the preteens all over me like that. i suck!

I dont have any freakin clue what your talkin about. Our driving age is 16 here. You can be 20 and do a 17 year old if you want in AZ. You just need parents consent. I am 21, and dont touch anybody under 18. I should get a vid of my car as well. Every pic I have sucks, so I should put some video up to show what they really look like.

Last edited by 2K1Civic17"Gabe; 12-10-2004 at 03:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2004

fuledya is an unknown quantity at this point
Most chrome is just plain ugly, to bling bling. I really like mine, there not too flashy, and the inside of the rims is gunmetal, so all that is chrome is the outer "lines", and there pretty thin.
Just buy what pleases you, don't spend time or money on your car trying to please everyone else, fist off you can't always please everyone, besides its YOUR car right?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SIDEVIEW1.JPG
Views:	97
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	43725  
Old 12-10-2004
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
My car looks much better in person. Everybody may hate chrome, but almost every single day I get compliments on my car. Apparently people do like chrome. Just because people on a website dont like it, doesnt mean it should affect anybody elses opinions. Girls happen to LOVE chrome, BTW.

edit- djspot - Im going for more of a black look over the next couple months. Getting new headlights for X-Mas, and maybe new grills? than Im going for a black/chrome rim. maybe black and polished silver or whatever its called?

No offense but this doesn't work at all!
Old 12-10-2004

I dont have any freakin clue what your talkin about. Our driving age is 16 here. You can be 20 and do a 17 year old if you want in AZ. You just need parents consent. I am 21, and dont touch anybody under 18.
i feel like im the only guys who isnt a pervert on this forum some times. anyone who knows exactly HOW YOUNG of a girl they can legally do is stupid. the only reason you need younger girls is cause you arent good enough for anything your age. i see it every day in college and i saw it every day in high school. young girls want older "more mature" guys, but all they get are the cradle-robbing perverts that the rest of the older girls know to aviod.

Old 12-10-2004
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
i feel like im the only guys who isnt a pervert on this forum some times. anyone who knows exactly HOW YOUNG of a girl they can legally do is stupid. the only reason you need younger girls is cause you arent good enough for anything your age. i see it every day in college and i saw it every day in high school. young girls want older "more mature" guys, but all they get are the cradle-robbing perverts that the rest of the older girls know to aviod.

YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!

J/K
Old 12-10-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
I personally dont like chrome at all.. But some cars can pull it off.. My homeboy David(toolowcivic) pull of chrome perfectly...Here are some pics of his ride..

Old 12-10-2004

I am only with my gf by the way which is 20, almost 21. I have never done a girl more than a year younger. I was saying that girls like chrome (and my car), and you go into being a pervert and ish. Everybody can talk all the crap they want, but people from this site have seen my car and liked it, plus I prob. get more compliments on my ride than any of you with black or gunmetal rims on a pretty stock civic. I dont know if chrome is stupid in your state, but in AZ, people actually like it. So go F yourself, and all the girls that like black rims (****s). How many compliments do you get on your car from people you DO NOT know every week? Probably less than 3? and when I mean compliments, somebody come up to you and start asking ???s. Not somebody looking over in another car laughing at you and reving their engine cause you drive a car like everybody else. civic on black rims. so freakin original! And as I stated before, I am no master photographer, and my car looks 10x's better tha in the pics and I would probably drive mine over most of your rides anyday. Thank you, have a nice day.

Last edited by 2K1Civic17"Gabe; 12-10-2004 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-10-2004

Originally Posted by evilone
I can see it now...."I swear, I didn't know she was 3!"

I have 2 kids you stupid F**k.
Old 12-10-2004

I am only with my gf by the way which is 20, almost 21. I have never done a girl more than a year younger. I was saying that girls like chrome (and my car), and you go into being a pervert and ish. Everybody can talk all the crap they want, but people from this site have seen my car and liked it, plus I prob. get more compliments on my ride than any of you with black or gunmetal rims on a pretty stock civic. I dont know if chrome is stupid in your state, but in AZ, people actually like it. So go F yourself, and all the girls that like black rims (****s). How many compliments do you get on your car from people you DO NOT know every week? Probably less than 3? and when I mean compliments, somebody come up to you and start asking ???s. Not somebody looking over in another car laughing at you and reving their engine cause you drive a car like everybody else. civic on black rims. so freakin original! And as I stated before, I am no master photographer, and my car looks 10x's better tha in the pics and I would probably drive mine over most of your rides anyday. Thank you, have a nice day.
ok so i was wrong about you then. thats called the internet. but as a general rule chrome is used by skinny wunna be black white kids who want to get illegally young ******.
I did just F myslef... felt good without all the cuddling that my girlfriend wants.
your welcome... and i did have a nice day. happy holidays!

FYI i dont have black (or any) rims ATM i live in northern PA and all it does is snow and rain from october to april so dont call me unoriginal for rims i dont have!!!!
Old 12-10-2004
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
BLING! BLING!

KaZeLL's car

Old 12-10-2004
Registered!!

^i like his ride. he pulled off chrome very nicely and even the neons
Old 12-11-2004
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
^^ thats because everything he has is custom made.
Old 12-11-2004
PH1
Registered!!

PH1 is an unknown quantity at this point
personal preference .. dont like chrome .. but wateva floatz your boat ..
Old 01-06-2005
Registered!!

LowRYda03ex is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 01-06-2005

If any of you saw my car in person, you would definately think twice about it not going at all. It DOES go very well with my car. I have been told before that my car does look very good with my rims, and told that it wasnt ricey, and very clean. My pics suck. My rims are not that shiny. My car looks freakin clean. I am not a good photographer at all. I will have my ex take some pics next time I wash it (if I get my camera fixed). She is a photographer, and will take good pics of it. I also painted my headlights half black, and it goes very very well with my car/rims. Ill take some new pics that are good hopefully, than you will think twice. If not, Oh freakin well, think what you want, everybody has a right to their opinion. Its just stupid that people with a stock car want to come talk crap about mine lookin stupid. Whatever floats your boat and makes you feel good. If you wanna see it in person, meet up if you ever come to AZ, you wont have a damn thing to say. Come to Phoenix, and look at all the cars. Mine is one of the nicer looking civics around.
Old 01-06-2005

nice lowryda! maybe change the alteezas, so your car is a little more red?? looks good though.

Quick Reply: chrome on a civic