General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

How would it look?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
How would it look?

So for Xmas I want the OEM body kit but it's really expensive, so I asked for just the side skirts. I will eventually get the front and back too, but how do you think my ride will look with only the side skirts on?
Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

Tamron143brr is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it shoud look fine. I have the Tsunami front lip and I got Erebuni side skirts for Christmas and I'm sure its gonna look fine. I'll eventually get the rear spoiler but i'm not too worried about it right now [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-06-2001
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
HAHAA thats funny dark,,,,,,, I read one of your other posts about how you were just gettin the side skirts,,,,,,, i was thinkin about it too!!
I hope it looks good cause i think im doin the same thing,,.

will you post it up if you find a pic??
ill look around too.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]