General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Dub-Dash 3

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PrimeDynasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Dub-Dash 3

So I went with my friend on Sunday to Dub-Dash 3 in Dayton, OH. If you don't know what it is, it started as a road rally for VWs, but this year they opened it up to all european cars.

It was a great rally, full of people being asses, and even a hill jack chasing 10 of us down but then just disappeering, weird.

So of course the second I mentioned I drove a Honda all the bashing began. People had shirts bashing us, vanity plates bashing us, these guys really don't care for Honda.

This leads me to my question for you. Can we ever salvage Honda back from a bunch of ricers who don't know anything about performance to a group that is as performance oriented as VW is?

Because these guys only think about performance, there wasn't a riced out car there except one which was purposely riced out, but it was all performance and everything looked clean and really good. I even started thinking crazy thoughts about selling my civic and getting in with this crowd.

Ok I am done ranting, but your thoughts on the subject are welcome.