General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Here some BS on my local Race Track.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004
Raceway Park Track Tech.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
Here some BS on my local Race Track.

Read the article and tell me what you think.
I will be going ot support them since I work there.
Click on me
Old 07-26-2004
Tiene tremendo...CULO!

DVnAFI is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, that little Chipmunk sound scared the crap out of me...
Old 07-26-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Old 07-26-2004
Raceway Park Track Tech.

LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DVnAFI
Ok, that little Chipmunk sound scared the crap out of me...
turn down speakers lol.
Old 07-26-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
again, hate little bitches who complain. i think the race track should stay because:
-illegal street races will increase in that area
-tearing down a beautiful track like this will cost to clean it up
-its history
-causing out peoples interests/hobbies/entertainment/lives? because of they think its annoying is bs.

i hope it stays and let us know how that public meeting goes. **** them complainers. people mow lawns right by my bedroom window and i dont do **** about it. every month, i gotta wake up @ 8am on my weekends to hear the grinding sound of metal and weeds getting all chopped up. i rather hear the nice sound of automobiles when waking up then some lawn mower.
Old 07-26-2004
Raceway Park Track Tech.

i can see if they give raceway noise time like, past 8 pm no racing i can understand that a little but if they say no unmuffeled racing, then only things that will be allowed gunna be regular car with lite mod, no dragsters no funny car.
Old 07-26-2004
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Dude, you know I'd be there. I have to work that night. But, I'll be sending a letter to both assemblymen. I'll tell my dad and all his friends (even though they probably already know) so that they can go.

Those dumb people who moved there knew the track was there before they bought their houses. They need to get over it. I would do anything to live that close to the track. Englishtown is my home! Poor Dave. All he does is fight these people. No time for fun anymore.
Old 07-26-2004
Registered!!

faultyscrew is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't even know Raceway Park was in that type of situation. I live in Monmouth County, NJ as well - right near the track. The noise isn't too bad from my house. I personally don't go down there with my stock vic but my dad wanted to take his 350z out to the track in the next month or so. My father's friend in his office building owns a Civic CX Hatch with a B16 swap - takes it out to the track all the time - I'm sure he's be very upset to see this happen. I use to go down there as a kid to watch the dragsters and funny cars. I can only hope for the best and support the track!
Old 07-27-2004
Raceway Park Track Tech.

Dave can use the support he is a really nice guy. And the Napps have been there for over 40 years. This sounds thing will not close Raceway Park down. But will limit the cars going down the track to muffled cars only.
Old 07-27-2004
Registered!!

Ichiban is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate the gov't. They say "if you want to race go to the track". There will be no track to race at if they close it down. Also the reason why some people don't go is because some of the tracks close at like 5pm. people are still working at 5. I swear some people are retards.
Old 07-27-2004
You boost, I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the roughHawk is a jewel in the rough
God stupid people **** me the **** off!!!

The race track has been there forever, they start building houses by the race track that has been there. Then the people that move into the new houses BITCH ABOUT THE NOISE AT THE ****ING RACE TRACK!! Did you not see the race track there when you bought the house? Did the realestate agent forget to mention it to you? ****ing idiots. These people are just like the jackasses that move into a house by a airport then bitch about the noisy planes.....****ing morons..
Old 08-01-2004
Raceway Park Track Tech.

Bump for weekend noobs
Old 08-01-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hawk
God stupid people **** me the **** off!!!

The race track has been there forever, they start building houses by the race track that has been there. Then the people that move into the new houses BITCH ABOUT THE NOISE AT THE ****ING RACE TRACK!! Did you not see the race track there when you bought the house? Did the realestate agent forget to mention it to you? ****ing idiots. These people are just like the jackasses that move into a house by a airport then bitch about the noisy planes.....****ing morons..

exactly.........just like the ppl that move near highways and the govt has to pay to put up soundbarries..........wtf, u knew the highway was there when u moved there.
Old 08-01-2004
Registered!!

gangrel138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just like the morons who bought houses right off the Interstate and complained about the noise. They actually got these ugly concrete 'sound barriers' put in place so now there is even less space to avoid an accident. I'm glad I'll be going to Germany soon where they know how to construct roads.
Old 08-01-2004
Pro Skater

blue03civic is an unknown quantity at this point
there so retarded like its that hard to see the damn track or the real esate people didnt mention it to u and u move there n b*tch about it.. people are soo stupid and b*tchy these days...tisk tisk