General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Leave us Kids alone!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2001
AB
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AB is an unknown quantity at this point
Leave us Kids alone!

Hey I'm a highschooler! the fact that a lot of highschoolers are on this site is because they like to mod and because the civic is a cheapass car. You don't see as many highschoolers on the BMW or Acura forums because they CAN'T afford it or some that are there are spoiled to the point where garbage truck drivers won't even accept them.

So the argument remains... are highschoolers stupid?, no they are not, they're just trying to have fun in their teenage years, as for the older generation and those of you who are going through mid-life crisis, I think you guys could afford something better than a 2k1civic. Otherwise, get a better job so you can afford something better than modding up such a slowas* car that everyone seemed to be complaining about.

The point of this post is to defend all my fellow highschoolers out here. To all highschoolers out there, you should have better things to think about such as grades and the ability to succeed in the future. Don't let this car modding business get to your head. I know for sure i'm not going to buy myself a civic when i graduate from highschool and college. It's because I'm not so preoccupied with having fun that I lose sight of the big picture, getting a nice job and a bright future.

Years from now, we'll see who are the ones driving the Civics and the ones driving the Benz and the BMW

Sorry if I offended anyone but hey, it's reality

reply to lower posts:

form33hide: I assume you don't make 120k a year so therefore you would have no idea. Here's an analogy, would a 120k person live in a rundown shack? Only the people who live in a rundown shack would say so.

civicman10: whether I accurately represent us is a matter of opinion but I am just speaking out against the haters out there who complain that this site has too many highschoolers.

eviltwin: yes, i am jealous! of old people???

SPARTY: Why are you accusing me of stereotyping when i am actually the one speaking out against stereotypes: ex. "All highschoolers are stupid"

2k1civic.com: COMEON, GIVE ME A chance to reply here!!
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

eissal is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks mom.
Old 11-17-2001

supernootz is a jewel in the roughsupernootz is a jewel in the roughsupernootz is a jewel in the rough
Ah, nevermind...
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

pogi2k1ex is an unknown quantity at this point
ummm.,,ok
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

form3hide is an unknown quantity at this point
So if I am making 120k a year, I'm not supposed to be driving a Civic? I should be driving a BMW? What does it matter? It is taste that comes into play.

That whole post shows that you're in high school. Just wait til you are older, and more mature to pass judgement like that.
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

civicman10 is an unknown quantity at this point
He does not represent us all [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

1slo2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
It could be called a hobby. I've been modifing cars and trucks since I was 16. I would say that most people don't care if your 16 or 61 people modify cars at all ages. The old schoolers fix up stingrays,mustangs,and others classics. We happen to fix up newer vehicles. Plus if they wanted to fix up a 2k2civic that would be the coolest thing I would had ever seen. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
your not stupid, just inexperienced. thats what it comes down to.
Old 11-17-2001
Registered!!

Sparty is an unknown quantity at this point

<< He does not represent us all [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] >>

Roger that. Please don't stereotype [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]