General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Taking the law into my own hands!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MONTREALCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
Taking the law into my own hands!

check this out. my brothers scooter was stolen out of our driveway this week. i know we shouldnt have left it there but its a total **** off. now last night my dads 2000 accord v6 was completely scrathed with a key. the trunk and rear bumper and totaly ****ed. the cops wont do anything. all they say is you have to catch people in the act. so my bro and i have done some firearm investing. today i bought high powered bb gun that shoots like 400 feet per second. along with the gun we bought pointed pellets. i also bought an extendo police bar and a can of pepper spray. my bro and i will wait up for a week if need be to cath the ****ers. my car wasnt touvched which i find very strange and it was right next to my dads. i have a feeling they are comming back for it. my moms van was not touvhed either. anyway if we catch them we are going to **** them up and probably rob them just for jokes.
thanks for lending a sympathetic ear!!
Old 06-14-2004
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Way to go asshat. Why dont you invest in a video camera instead and get them on tape for the police?
Old 06-14-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
wow yea get a camera...i got 4 cameras around my house
Old 06-14-2004
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
*** the cameras, save the money. if somebody keyed my civic, i would seriously beat their face until they pass out and call the cops.
Old 06-14-2004

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
yea, im sure you wouldnt go to jail for assault or anything too... jackass.
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by NoFriends
my dad already bought the cameras and as for the assault what the hell is the punk going to the cop. i was keying this guys car and he shot me. the problem with cameras is the ones that have good picture are really expensive.
Old 06-14-2004

its not assault. he was keying ur car so you beat him up a little, its not like you killed him. ur protecting ur property. dont call me a jackass u **********.
Old 06-14-2004

the word was c*ck$ucker.
Old 06-14-2004

You dont get out much do you?

Criminals have sued the owners of houses they were injured in while robbing them, and won. Im sure the judge will agree that keying a car is grounds for assault with a deadly weapon... And yes.. a pellet gun would be considered that.
Old 06-14-2004

Originally Posted by Farage
the word was c*ck$ucker.
No suprise a man of your intelligence is unable to find the edit button.
Old 06-14-2004
The Evil Genius

Quijano187 is on a distinguished road
my man .. if you catch them on your property.... ITS A RAP.................. forget what everybody esle says... Its a rap.. a when ur done call the cops and wait there with him.... just dont anything with those guns.. its not worth it but pepper spary and decent *** betting is not bad at all.. just dont brake anything.. what if you find out its sombody u know
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
wow yea get a camera...i got 4 cameras around my house
I will never mess with your stuff then!! LOL.
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Right now my car has been vandalized 2 times. The first time someone hit it up with paintballs. The last time was 3 days ago, the damn class of 06, painted that **** on my car window and everyother car in the street.
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
NoFriends owns this thread. Who the fvck buys a fvckin BB gun instead of a video camera to catch *** guzzlers fvckin with your property? WTF you gonna do...... stay up for a week straight in your army helmet and dark paint on your face next to your window with a little BB gun and wait for the pircks?
Old 06-14-2004
The Evil Genius

Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
NoFriends owns this thread. Who the fvck buys a fvckin BB gun instead of a video camera to catch *** guzzlers fvckin with your property? WTF you gonna do...... stay up for a week straight in your army helmet and dark paint on your face next to your window with a little BB gun and wait for the pircks?

thats was good.. lmao
Old 06-14-2004
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
yea man..imaging that,..you storm out of your house in sweaty wife beater and you start shooting your gun and yelling like Rambo.
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

hey guys i live in canada. in canada you cannot sue someone if you are robbing their home. or if i dont shoot him with it ill just pistol whip him.
everyone does realize im talking about a bb gun. just wanna make it clear that i have no intention of murdering someone. lol
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

civicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to all

Criminals have sued the owners of houses they were injured in while robbing them, and won.
Not in Canada....we don't tolerate that bullshit, there is no $500 million dollar settlements or **** up here for some assclown that robs someones house and hurts themself.
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

civicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MONTREALCIVIC
hey guys i live in canada. in canada you cannot sue someone if you are robbing their home. or if i dont shoot him with it ill just pistol whip him.
everyone does realize im talking about a bb gun. just wanna make it clear that i have no intention of murdering someone. lol
One reason to love Canada.....eh
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

slowciv is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to live in canada!!!! my car has been broken into, stereo system stolen, keyed and 3 hit and runs!!!! and when i threatend the person that keyed my car the cops come to my house..kick the living sh#t out of them..i would! since we are on the subject of canada anyone ever see the movie bowling for columbine??
Old 06-15-2004
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Criminals have sued the owners of houses they were injured in while robbing them, and won. Im sure the judge will agree that keying a car is grounds for assault with a deadly weapon... And yes.. a pellet gun would be considered that.
That is sad very sad. I wonder what the whole story is?? I can't see how the judge will let a thief win. The owner probaby beat him to dead or close to that.

Originally Posted by civicstyle82
Not in Canada....we don't tolerate that bullshit, there is no $500 million dollar settlements or **** up here for some assclown that robs someones house and hurts themself.
I guess another reason to like canada

beat the thief up!
Old 06-15-2004
Registered!!

ricergribbs is an unknown quantity at this point
how about u return that bb gun and get a paintball gun? bb gun can actually do some damage if u accidently hit him in the wrong place, paintball gun is just gonna hur tlike a bitch. and if you can chase him down then have ur friend pin him down and pepper spray and paintball the **** out of him from like 5 ft away...
Old 06-15-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
That's why you gotta love Texas... there's a thing called the Mandaye law... basically, if someone comes onto your property with the intention of violence, such as assault, of to steal/deface your property, you only have to tell them once to leave, then... BAM... you can shoot that ****. For example:

I had a friend who had some guy come up to his house and try to break in and then we shot him in the leg... the cops showed up and said that "Next time you shoould pull him inside the house so that he looks as if he got inside"; until i pointed to the convenient "No trespassing" sign I put out about 5 minutes before the cops showed up, to which he replied "Ok then, you guys have a good night... we'll take this guy downtown." He got thrown in jail for 9 months because he had 2 cases of B&E against him already.

Like I've said before.... ".45 cal for close range, M16 from across the street, and the .50 cal Barrett sniper rifle from the 2nd story window in case they try and run... I love my security system."

PROBLEM SOLVED.
Old 06-15-2004
Tomotor

xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by teampointless
That's why you gotta love Texas... there's a thing called the Mandaye law... basically, if someone comes onto your property with the intention of violence, such as assault, of to steal/deface your property, you only have to tell them once to leave, then... BAM... you can shoot that ****. For example:

I had a friend who had some guy come up to his house and try to break in and then we shot him in the leg... the cops showed up and said that "Next time you shoould pull him inside the house so that he looks as if he got inside"; until i pointed to the convenient "No trespassing" sign I put out about 5 minutes before the cops showed up, to which he replied "Ok then, you guys have a good night... we'll take this guy downtown." He got thrown in jail for 9 months because he had 2 cases of B&E against him already.

Like I've said before.... ".45 cal for close range, M16 from across the street, and the .50 cal Barrett sniper rifle from the 2nd story window in case they try and run... I love my security system."

PROBLEM SOLVED.
Old 06-15-2004
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
damn skippy.
Old 06-15-2004
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
DAmN Right this is america
Some one come on my property they get the pliers plus blow torch
I aint afraid to get medievil on a mothaf*cker
Old 06-15-2004
The Evil Genius

PA is the same way.. i dont agree with completly bur its right
Old 06-15-2004
This shirt is Dry Clean only, which means it's dirty. -Mitch Hedberg

SS109 will become famous soon enoughSS109 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by teampointless

PROBLEM SOLVED.
damn straight...i would move to texas just for that...that and cuz its so easy to get a CCW....
Old 06-15-2004
Registered!!

sdl02 is an unknown quantity at this point
be a vigilante...

thats what i would do.
Old 06-15-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Yeah, you're a moron.

End yourself, now.

Or, if you're not going to do that, at least just smash your ***** inbetween 2 cinder blocks. We don't need morons like you reproducing and cluttering the gene pool.

Quick Reply: Taking the law into my own hands!