General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

what do you do with a bs'er

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004
The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits. As seen on TV by QBoi.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the rough
what do you do with a bs'er

Tues, I was at work and this kid starts talking about supras saying that he has this "illegal" imported supra that is "naturally aspirated" and kicks a$$. He said it was a 98 limited edition targa. I was confused cuz he was really excited about the "naturally aspirated" part. I asked him why he didnt opt for a tt being that it was imported from japan. He said that naturally aspirated supra motors own all twin applications. I called him stupid and I asked him why he didnt bring it in to work considering he drives a 2002 celica with a taped on blitz front bumper and a "rear drive conversion". Yes, i said taped on front bumper in beautiful primer gray. He replied "Its illegal and like an inch off the ground". I asked him why he didnt get his front bumper fixed and he said he went drifitng with two guys (they both own sylvias go figure) and he spun into a snow bank. Then we got onto skylines....he said that there was an r36 naturally aspirated skyline (completely stock) imported from japan that smokes every tt spura it comes in contact with. He quoted the HKS supra with 980 hp not sure if the numbers are right. I thought that a non turbo skyline, not gtr, was only rear drive although i could be wrong.

First of all, there isnt even an r35 in the states....its a g35 and it wont own a supra. Second, there isnt an r36 in japan yet, which a guy in hershey pa, apparently has had one imported for a while. Then, i was talking about an r33 which he tells me that there is no r33 "they only go in twos". I was dumbfounded at this kid making sh*t up and thinking he knows it all. I think i am going to invite him to this board to "enlighten" all of us.
He might not show because he hates civic because "civic's are like tampons, every ***** has got one". That line was funny cuz Im a security guard 6'3 200 lbs and when he said that, I said "Wait, I have a civic, does that mean I'm a *****?" He then stopped talking and left.

Its funny how warped this kids knowledge is. Anyone in the Hershey area that can confirm any sylvias there? Id like to meet them....the cars that is. And I know that the r36 is bs.

I now have a chance to use this....
Old 03-04-2004
Registered!!

jdmb16ahatch is an unknown quantity at this point
hes a stuna man ingore him or goto motorex's site and show him theres no r36 and that the 2jzge is a POS that comes in an is300 and aint fast
Old 03-04-2004
Registered!!

throwback201 is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant stand people like that. they think that they are fooling someone,
but it just makes them look ike idiots.
Old 03-04-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
i want to see him come on here......he would get flamed so bad
Old 03-04-2004
Registered!!

Kloverz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
funny as hell telling stories, people like that i would just laugh at there face!!
Old 03-04-2004

Kadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by jdmb16ahatch
hes a stuna man ingore him or goto motorex's site and show him theres no r36 and that the 2jzge is a POS that comes in an is300 and aint fast
i wouldnt say that they are peices of shiit but i will say that they arent fast stock. There are several IS300 kits that are putting 500+ horses down....a bit costly however...

Im gonna invite him to the forum next monday so you all can hear what he has to say...
Old 03-04-2004
Turbo Member

RiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enoughRiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enough
A RWD 02 celica? I think not......make him pop the hood and see how the engine is turned. Or better yet just look under the rear of his car or ask him to do a burnout.....
Old 03-04-2004
Registered!!

bickford05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RiceBuRNeR
A RWD 02 celica? I think not......make him pop the hood and see how the engine is turned. Or better yet just look under the rear of his car or ask him to do a burnout.....
thats waht i was thinking to lol, tell him you want to see him do some drifting in the parking lot.
Old 03-05-2004

i prolly should but already know hes bs'ing about a rear drive conversion....he would have that car in show quality if he really had a read drive conversion......wait....forget that....he says he has an imported illegal supra....sell the celica and figure out a way to make the supra legal......besides, wouldnt he have to make it legal to make it through customs?
Old 03-05-2004
Registered!!

gOtRyce is an unknown quantity at this point
this makes me think of this one guy at work who says he drives a late 60's shelby gt 500 mustang....hmmm.....and the best part is that he swears it runs a 5.2 sec quarter mile. that is impossible. some people
Old 03-05-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think the real question here is who makes a celica into a drifter?? i mean if you are gonna bs about something, make it close to believable so the other person has to think about if you are telling the truth
Old 03-05-2004
I love my Honda

D17a2-EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Kick him in his nuts.
Old 03-05-2004
2003 Nissan Frontier

cryption should not be trusted
ask him to do burnouts ....

take him tray sliding and see if he wants to try it ... in his "RWD" car
Old 03-05-2004
Registered!!

CIVIKRACIN is an unknown quantity at this point
HERE IN HOUSTON WE CALL THOSE RETARDS pols (pack of lies)
Old 03-05-2004
Registered!!

hothondacivic02 is an unknown quantity at this point
what an idiot man some people are just dumb . why make up some stuff thats not even beilevable (SP) ? anyway you should invite him to the boards so we can pick his brain about these r36 skylines he speaks of and as him how he converted his celica to RWD . You shoudl ask him what rear end he used and what drive shaft he used . Or just look at his tires im shur the fronts are balder than the back since its FWD and be like oh well why are the fronts balder than the back i thought it was RWD
Old 03-06-2004
I wish I was asian

cambo has a spectacular aura aboutcambo has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by hondaciv01
i think the real question here is who makes a celica into a drifter?? i mean if you are gonna bs about something, make it close to believable so the other person has to think about if you are telling the truth
the answer to that question is the same people who 'drift' their civics.

we all know its not possible.
Old 03-06-2004
Registered!!

TMRakip is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by xavier
wouldnt he have to make it legal to make it through customs?
Unless he bought as a present to the United States government. I looked into getting an M3 CSL when I bought my car. I was told I might be able to see it once when it gets off the boat, and that's about it...
Old 03-06-2004
Registered!!

Htowncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
There's no use talking to some idiots...I mean you can sit there and blow holes in their BS all day and in the end, they're still retarded. All we can hope is that natural selection one day does its job and gets rid of the weaker.
Old 03-06-2004
Registered!!

sCoTtEh is an unknown quantity at this point
is this guy like obsessed w/ na or something?
Old 03-06-2004

Originally posted by sCoTtEh
is this guy like obsessed w/ na or something?
He has said that n/a is soooo much better than f/i but im thinking that he doesnt actually know what n/a vs f/i really is.
Old 03-06-2004
Shows No Remorse

DistinctiveBP is an unknown quantity at this point
id just play along with him... "yeah i just got my carbon fiber pistons installed today...woooo! i gotta be pushing like 400HP at the wheels now! and i got rid of my flywheel for weight reduction, ya know. i should be close to the 12's. i cant wait til i get my paper mache intake manifold. its gonna be soooo much lighter then stock"
Old 03-06-2004
Registered!!

Civicccc will become famous soon enoughCivicccc will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by DistinctiveBP
id just play along with him... i cant wait til i get my paper mache intake manifold. its gonna be soooo much lighter then stock" [/i]
Old 03-06-2004

^^ thats funny......When he first started talking.....I was like "youre full of ****".....but he kept going......so im gonna see if hell come here and post
Old 03-07-2004
#1 S2000 Fan

ViNRoCk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just ignore people like that. I actually feel bad for them, they try so hard
Old 03-07-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Yeah theres a kid kind of like that in my architecture class who constantly makes fun of Hondas and my Civic then claims his S-10 Extreme runs 10's in the quarter mile and says its manuel trans but when he was at my neighbor's house I looked in the window and sure enough it was auto... just ignore people like that, they are just looking for attention
Old 03-07-2004
Shows No Remorse

^^^10's?!?!?!?!?!!?

id smack the **** outta him for saying it runs 10's! if your gonna lie atleast try and make it believeable...that guys a ***...
Old 03-07-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Yeah but thats not even the worse of his talking... he claims that he gives a year till my engine dies because its a Honda (which last time I checked Honda has some of the longest lasting engines) oh and he claims that Chevy has the highest resale out of any car.... who knows where he comes up with this b/s
Old 03-07-2004
Registered!!

hoho is an unknown quantity at this point
lol....a hard kick to the ballz will teach him not to lie
Old 03-07-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Yeah... if only I was violent... wanna come do it for me?
Old 03-07-2004
Shows No Remorse

^^^^LMAO...just do what hoho says...and then laugh at him when you drive by him and he's on the side of the road cuz his engine died