General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

what makes chicks dig guys with nice cars?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
what makes chicks dig guys with nice cars?

what is it that we got lots of money, cuz there gold diggers, or cuz they just wanna look cool? once u show a girl u got a nice car all of a sudden u look ten times hotter, lol.
Old 11-16-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i wouldnt know what your talking about.....my ride looks stock
Old 11-16-2003
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,159 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
chicks dig the civic... mine's hella stock looking right now..
Old 11-16-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
chicks do however dig neons! especially neo-blue, maybe cuz they're club/party colors?
Old 11-16-2003
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
It shows you have $$$$$

and weather or not they will admit it, chicks dig $$$$$$

(at least the ones who dig guys with Fixed up cars do)
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

MagicRacing18 will become famous soon enoughMagicRacing18 will become famous soon enough
If a girl likes you because of your car and not because of who you are then your hanging out with the wrong girls... plain and simple.

~nick~
Old 11-16-2003
Premium Member

genx_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Chicks love big *****
Old 11-16-2003
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
genx_7 hahaha Chicks dig $$$$$$ and nice things
Old 11-16-2003
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
when i meet a girl, i try to let her think i have a crappy car...
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

plan03 is an unknown quantity at this point
kinda brings up the same question fer us guys. when you see a cute girl driving a fixed up car that looks good, does she not look 100000 times even better?
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

jackscivic will become famous soon enough
i guess its that ridin with you makes the girl able to show off to the other girls and probally to other guys. my $.02
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
i know this girl at work she has a RICH boyfriend and she complains that he spends alot of money on her. An example is that he just gave her a northern jacket for no reason. its like a 150-200 dollar jacket?

Anyway she then goes on to talk about xmas and she says she cannot wait to see what she will get.....no matter how much she bitches, she loves to recieve gifts and have stuff bought for her.
Old 11-16-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Location: Dallas, Tx but now Virginia Beach, VA 'cause of job...
SeCosCiV is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by jackscivic
i guess its that ridin with you makes the girl able to show off to the other girls and probally to other guys. my $.02
I think u hit it right on the nose. Good looking females like attention, I know because I'd like to believe that every female I talked to was model material. Ne way even with my girl now, when we go out she likes all eyes to be on us even if she doesnt admit it. I think its really an attention and "show" thing.
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

BlueFlame is an unknown quantity at this point
I work two jobs - one fixing computers for $40+ an hour, the other at the movie theater making minimum wage. One of the reasons for that is when I meet a girl, I tell her I make minimum wage at the theater, and if she isn't interested in me, then good riddance. If that doesn't bother her though, than I know she isn't a gold digger.

I don't need to blow money on a girl who isn't interested in me. That's crap ...
Old 11-16-2003
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
bitches where i'm from love chrome rims on a luxury car
Old 11-16-2003
Pimp Juice Distributor

Location: Dallas, Tx but now Virginia Beach, VA 'cause of job...
SeCosCiV is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by PRICIVIC911
bitches where i'm from love chrome rims on a luxury car
bitches everywhere love that... I'm too young for luxury, I wanna enjoy my rice stage before I use my civic as a downpayment on a BMW.
Old 11-16-2003
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
I know some chicks that don't like chrome rims. Wow, in fact a lot of people here make fun of them (the rims, not the chicks). I mean, yeah, they show off that you can afford them, but they're ugly in most cases.

I guess everyone has their tastes.
Old 11-16-2003
Banned

HustleLikeMOFO is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you guys think chicks dig Mugen and Spoon sleeper civics?
Old 11-16-2003
2003 Nissan Frontier

cryption should not be trusted
Originally posted by MagicRacing18
If a girl likes you because of your car and not because of who you are then your hanging out with the wrong girls... plain and simple.

~nick~
well put
Old 11-16-2003
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by HustleLikeMOFO
Do you guys think chicks dig Mugen and Spoon sleeper civics?

The better question, do they even konw what Mugen or Spoon is?
Old 11-16-2003
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
An intelligent chick would appreciate a sleeper more than some ghetto-fabulous ride once you explained to her the concept of a sleeper and the foolishness of rice.
Old 11-16-2003
Mr. Negative

DaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the roughDaveyD is a jewel in the rough
When I bought my car, I met a new girl. Automatic assumption I had money. Within 2 months she wanted jewelry. Bad. Broke a month later. Bitch. It shows stability, and the fact of, girls love money.
Old 11-16-2003
Banned

But it will be tough for most girls to understand the "concept" of a sleeper
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

Yukonart will become famous soon enough
In my case, my girlfriend is just really into cars of all kinds. It's more of a common interest thing for her. She absolutely hates that I spend money on her. . . doesn't feel she deserves it. I beg to differ, but it's comforting to know I have a very humble mate.

On the other hand, even if my car were a beater, but it had power and handled like a dream, nothing would be different. She appreciates a car for what it is and what it can do. . . far more than merely how pretty it is.

The subject of money = stability, though. That IS a valid arguement. I wouldn't say all women are looking at money like that. . . some ARE gold diggers. But instinctively women are looking for a mate who is stable and who can provide, even if they are the independent type and would rather fend for themselves. Everyone has their own criteria for wanting to be with someone. . . and to say that a girl who prefers guys with nice cars over guys who don't have a nice car doesn't necessarily mean she's shallow or self-centered. Perhaps she looks at the car as an image of the man who owns it. Is it clean, running well, and does it exude the style in which the man lives? Clean means the guy isn't a slob. . . (in most cases). Running well (or performance-oriented cars) show an interest in health, for the most part. And the style in which the car is modded can tell a lot about the man who owns and drives it.

Case in point:

Some of my cars have been perf-oriented, the others very practical.
I have ALWAYS kept a very clean car, inside and out.
I have also been very in-tune with how well the cars perform.
My style of modding shows sensibility, simplicity, and cleanliness. Pretty much describes who I am, for the most part.

Is my girlfriend attracted to me because of these qualities? Yes. Would she still be if I didn't own an STi? Of course. The car is just a bonus for her. . . . she's a huge fan of Subarus, anyway.

I guess what it boils down to is this. . . . is the girl interested ONLY in the car the guy drives. . . and not in the guy, himself? If that's the case, then yes. . . . you're going after / hanging with the wrong girl. Is the girl just more attracted to you because you also happen to have a nice car? Would she stay with you even if you drove a stock car? If so, then they're looking beyond the car and into who the guy behind the car is.

Make no mistake, though. Keeping a nice car in nice shape is a definite attraction to women for various reasons. It's up to you guys to determine what reasons the girls are paying attention to you for.

Last edited by Yukonart; 11-16-2003 at 07:54 PM.
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

Speedracer32 is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe it shows if youhave all this money to blow on your car then just guess how much you might have to spend on her.

i personally don't think that way
i dont even tell people whatcar i drive and if they do ask
ijust say a honda civic or" what use to be civic"
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

kenji4861 is an unknown quantity at this point
THere's a lot of truth to this, although it's sad.

Girls have honestly told me that personality matters a lot, but wealth and successful looking guys are attracting.

Nice car, good job, dressed nicely, whatever.
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

bluericeburna2k2 will become famous soon enoughbluericeburna2k2 will become famous soon enough
girls love nice cars so they like guys wiht nice cars. kinda like would u date a girl that had crooked *** gap teeth?? oh hell na!i hope i can say that here safely since this is a HONDA civic site.. and not a a hilbilly ford chevy or dodge website
Old 11-16-2003
Banned

Originally posted by bluericeburna2k2
would u date a girl that had crooked *** gap teeth??
Exactly, thats why girls don't date guys whose cars are badly in need of a camber kit. Girl simply hate cars with crooked wheels
Old 11-16-2003
Registered!!

JayFReaZy will become famous soon enough
For the obvious, MONEY!, lol. Once a girl sees a young guy with a hooked up vic, they know he got money to spend. Not saying all girls are like this, but of course there are a few. I know a couple girls whose eye's get big once they see a guy who dresses nice, or drives a nice car. I've even had a girl that like my boy boy was messing with get interested in me while she was messing with him. I found out once they stopped messing with each other, he told me how she thought i was cute, and how, really really really nice my car was. I gave her a ride with him ONCE, and she was hopping someone saw her in my car, so she would look "cool". . ****s nowa days, just a damn shame.
Old 11-16-2003
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Originally posted by MagicRacing18

~nick~
agreed =] Not to mention we are in civics... LOL!

Like.... Maybe if u were in a WRX or a Turbo'd Civic.. Maybe they will look at u more?

Quick Reply: what makes chicks dig guys with nice cars?