General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Ultimate Mods

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iporscheturboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Ultimate Mods

Hey guys, I'm new here. Anyways, I was just wondering what you would do to your 7th gens if you had an UNLIMITED amount of $$$. That's right unlimited.
Old 11-06-2003
Hail to the king baby

kjgracing will become famous soon enoughkjgracing will become famous soon enough
k20a swap with turbo, 4 disk brakes, carbon fiber hood and trunk
Old 11-06-2003
Registered!!

that jdm k20 swap on hondawerx was like dayum
Old 11-06-2003
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,170 Likes on 814 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
hmm... k20a swap, fully upgraded turbo'd, 4 disc brakes (big rotors, cross drilled/slotted w/ 4POT calipers), carbon hood, trunk, full customizable suspension, hella done up interior/body mods, lighten the chassis, custom engine dressup/components/etc, while keeping it a daily driver... hah..
Old 11-06-2003
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
oh.. forgot something.. after i was done with my vic, i'd make the ultimate street drifting s14.5 silvia..
Old 11-06-2003
Yeah, i drive an EP

BREEZE is an unknown quantity at this point
by 561954 mustag cobras and wreck em all..........ha
Old 11-06-2003
Yeah, i drive an EP

BREEZE is an unknown quantity at this point
edit....buy
Old 11-06-2003
Administrator
Administrator

^^ hahah!!! need any help there? LOL! btw, i'm very biased against mustangs.. unless its an old *** shelby
Old 11-06-2003
Registered!!

i like my civic. bone stock.
Old 11-06-2003
Registered!!

blacklight03 is an unknown quantity at this point
id take the trans, engine, rearend out and drop a fukin big block in my **** and go race those damn stangs. then we will see who is driving a rice burner. lol ( if only i had unlimited $$$)
Old 11-06-2003
Registered!!

6ft5inAllMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Everything short of make it fly.
Lambo doors, shave everything, put one of those big block chevy engines in it and super charge that B$&#*. Make it AWD with a 6 speed gear box of course, custom 18's front and 19's back, Air ride suspension, flow masters exhaust with the noise reduction, fully motorized entertainment center, brakes, custom wide body kit, and last but not least,
some hot a$$ chick next to me in my ride
Old 11-06-2003
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
HOOK IT UP WITH EVERYTHING!!!!

Mostly Electronics... Then SELL IT ALL

buy a faster car.... M3
Old 11-06-2003
Registered!!

00celicagts6spd is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd throw an AWD Conversion on with a toyota 2jz twin turbo in it. lol wouldnt have to worry cause if it dont fit MAKE IT. lol
Old 11-06-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
I'd be ripping up the back seat, and stuffing a C32 (built of course) back there. Then converting all the wheels to center locking hubs.
15 or 16 inch brakes, 6 pots up front, 4 in the back. Wheels that clear everything, race slicks, some obscene suspension, rip everything out of the interior, and hit the tracks.
Old 11-07-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
Completely unrealistic: Built RB26DETT with twin T51R's and an 11,000 RPM rev limit all that power is being put to the ground through a built AWD transmission

Realistic: K24 block, K20A heads, Ported and Polished, Custom ground cams with somewhere around .450 lift, skunk 2 or JUN valve train, forged internals, T51R turbo, equal length manifold, custom intake manifold, huge f*ckin FMIC, high flow injectors, lots of boost, 3 in straight through exhaust and downpipe, 100 wet shot of nitrous, Cold air injection system, Hondata ECU, all carbon fiber body but painted stock honda black, some nice 17 in rims with goodyear eagle F1 tires, and a life time supply of race fuel

oh an some fuzzy dice
Old 11-07-2003
Administrator
Administrator

now, that rb26dett, were you planning on droppping that in your vic (i mean, with the given circumstances)? i would pay money to just see that happen.. that would be awesome.. heh
Old 11-07-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
were you planning on droppping that in your vic (i mean, with the given circumstances)?
Actually i had pondered trying to do just that to my mazda.

But if i had UNLIMITED money i'd make an RB26 fit
Old 11-07-2003
Administrator
Administrator

haha.. let me know if that actually becomes a reality.. lol. i would love to see that one..

just a little OT... if you watch the fast and the furious (the first one.. yea i know.. its corny..) the scene in johnny tran's garage where they torture the fat white dude, he says he was gonna drop an sr20det into that s2k he had there... i wonder if its possible to fit an rb26dett into an s2k...
Old 11-07-2003
Addicted to the Twisties!

FattyMcJ will become famous soon enoughFattyMcJ will become famous soon enough
wow, we really ARE dreaming here...well while we're at it...

Drop a K20A2 into it, turbo, all the bolt-on goodies I could find, CF hood, 18's, Bomex body kit, leather interior...ALL BLACK with white "H"'s in the headrests, and two big body guards to stand watch over the car, one during the day, one at night...just so it's safe... better than a car alarm! lol
Old 11-07-2003
The Dude

smoke4 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd buy a faster car. M Power.
Old 11-07-2003
Registered!!

curbsquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd put some windshield LEDs on...them things are tizight
Old 11-07-2003
Registered!!

targetpractice is an unknown quantity at this point
I would somehow put in a big block 454 with blower and N02 and take it to the drag strip
Old 11-07-2003
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
skyline gtr .. nuff said ...... the rest is a given
Old 11-07-2003
Registered!!

Naito is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Got Boost???
Completely unrealistic: Built RB26DETT with twin T51R's and an 11,000 RPM rev limit all that power is being put to the ground through a built AWD transmission

Realistic: K24 block, K20A heads, Ported and Polished, Custom ground cams with somewhere around .450 lift, skunk 2 or JUN valve train, forged internals, T51R turbo, equal length manifold, custom intake manifold, huge f*ckin FMIC, high flow injectors, lots of boost, 3 in straight through exhaust and downpipe, 100 wet shot of nitrous, Cold air injection system, Hondata ECU, all carbon fiber body but painted stock honda black, some nice 17 in rims with goodyear eagle F1 tires, and a life time supply of race fuel

oh an some fuzzy dice

Old 11-07-2003
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
I would first do a ton of body work to convert my car into a mid engine saleen s7 with a big block. Of course the whole thing would be built sky high so that I would be able to run a 300 shot lol and have a tubro blowing into a supercharger. The whole body would be a carbon fiber composite with the frame made of titanium. I would figure out some way to work an electric motor into the whole contraption also. Did I mention AWD. 4 wheel 16" brakes with two calipers per rotor. To top it off I would buy myself an infinate supply of racing fuel as mentioned above. Oh yah. and many a hot chick to go nicely on the exterior....
Old 11-07-2003
The Dude

smoke4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by curbsquirrel
i'd put some windshield LEDs on...them things are tizight

and don't forget the LED valve stem caps! people will KNOW when you're comin' down the road spinnin!
Old 11-07-2003
SuperMODrizd

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
put that twin turbo lamborghini engine in the back of my car

otherwise, built k20, body kit, paint, suspension, turbo, nitrous, interior, and yess all the audio equipment i could never ever need
Old 11-07-2003
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Originally posted by iporscheturboi
i like my civic. bone stock.

Old 11-07-2003
Registered!!

Looney_01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha you people are funny, i wouldnt put a dime into my civic I'd give it to the salvation army!! lol You know I would have an Evo 8 and an STi
Old 11-07-2003
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
the ultimate mods to me would be:

the fastest 7thgen, cleanest lookin ride

Quick Reply: Ultimate Mods