General 8th & 9th Gen Got a question or want to post but it doesn't quite fall under any other topic? Post up here!

Looking for a rough value of my civic

Search this Thread

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weldingrod is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for a rough value of my civic

hello all, first post here! Always been a civic driver, most of my cars were 2000 SiRs but I got lucky with this a few years ago. It seems like one of a kind around here, never see another one like it.. here on vancouver island BC Canada.

2014 civic Si 2.4L. Pretty stock, just has cold air, and had 122k on it.

delete if not allowed to ask but, What is The estimate value of her in CDN?

Thanks!
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Click Here

Received 1,157 Likes on 904 Posts
FRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Looking for a rough value of my civic

Mid to upper teens somewhere.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Received 1,895 Likes on 1,335 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of

For me in the US, KBB says it's worth roughly $16k USD. That's assuming the 122k was in kms.
Old 1 Week Ago
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Weldingrod is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies! I was hoping at least for 18000CDN. Shes pretty mint! autotrader.ca gave me a 13000CDN estimate for a trade in, pretty low.
Old 1 Week Ago
Click Here

Received 1,157 Likes on 904 Posts
FRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of lightFRSam is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Weldingrod
Thanks for the replies! I was hoping at least for 18000CDN. Shes pretty mint! autotrader.ca gave me a 13000CDN estimate for a trade in, pretty low.
That's about the ceiling of what you'd get right now. I've found that whatever cars go for in the US go for pretty much exactly that in CAD (meaning USD = CAD). For the most part, I think we've peaked as far as pedestrian car values go. The 8th gen's have definitely hit their floor (and have already started rising) but the 9th gen for example will likely correct downwards, as it's started to. Yes, it has a K-series, but it's not the desirable one. Had a very similar engine in my 2nd gen TSX. Great engine that absolutely no one cares about.
Old 1 Week Ago
Super Moderator

Received 1,895 Likes on 1,335 Posts
BrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud ofBrotatoChip has much to be proud of

Trade in will always be less than selling to a private party.
The following users liked this post:
Colin42 (1 Week Ago)