North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Sat.

Old 02-20-2003
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
Sat.

Hey guys....I think on Sat. i'm gonna play with some fiberglass, and try to get the hang of doing basic shapes....anyone intrested in helping out, or just coming up to hang out is more than welcome....if the weather gets bad theres plenty of room to crash here...you just need to bring your own pillows...we dont have many. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] We can also hang out at chantillys or something at night...they have live bands and pool and that kinda stuff....oh yeah, I provide free beer. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] If anyone's intrested, PM me for the address...
Old 02-20-2003
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Damn, a meet not at my house with free beer. I'm there! Now I get to bring a few things to work on... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I will bring my RSX shift **** and I will bring my cigarette lighter/ashtray upgrade (if I get it in time for the meet). I'll bring some things for detailing my interior too. Should I bring anything else? Like chips? Also, what time is this going down? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

PMing you for the address now...
Old 02-20-2003
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah thanks - the one weekend I'm going home too! Bastard! Oh well...the weekend after next my cousin is coming out to Boston, and I haven't seen him in about 3 or 4 years. He used to own a 6thgen too, and I'm certain he's going to want to check out the crew's rides, considering how much he loves civics too...something to consider for festivities the weekend after this one...
Old 02-20-2003
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Any time after noon is cool to drop by....bring whatever you want...food is good. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] I have two garage bays that will be open for cars, and the other bay is half filled with pool filters and crap, so we have half a bay to move around in as well......my garage is quite cold, so wear clothing for the elements. Anyone besides Grey coming? Again, PM me or call for the address.......since there is tons of snow all over, the parking is the same deal as at Grey's....everbody on the street, and two in the garage at once....
Old 02-21-2003
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Sounds Pissah
Old 02-21-2003
Premium Member

Krepoort is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Grey
Damn, a meet not at my house with free beer. I'm there! Now I get to bring a few things to work on... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I will bring my RSX shift **** and I will bring my cigarette lighter/ashtray upgrade (if I get it in time for the meet). I'll bring some things for detailing my interior too. Should I bring anything else? Like chips? Also, what time is this going down? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

PMing you for the address now...[hr]
Suuuurrree..when I ask you to come over, you complain about having no money for gas, but when its Brandon, you suddenly can do it, plus have all these new mods, and chips! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-21-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
[hr]Originally posted by: Havok2K1
Sounds Pissah[hr]
Just pissah? Or Wicked pissah?! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-21-2003
DIY King

[hr]Originally posted by: Krepoort
Suuuurrree..when I ask you to come over, you complain about having no money for gas, but when its Brandon, you suddenly can do it, plus have all these new mods, and chips! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][hr]
It was the beer dude, that got me. No, I was actually thinking that I could drop by your place on my way to B-Dawg's place. PM me. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-21-2003
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
No no, I really think it was because it's Brandon...

homo.

j/k! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-21-2003
Premium Member

Well, I'm working 10-2 so I will be home at around 2:20 or so. I dont think I'm gonna make it to Brandon's cause I'm probably gonna do something with the gf. Though I do wanna figure out that clicking noise under the shifter and tighten the e-brake while its all apart, I'll save that for next time. Lemme know.
Old 02-21-2003
Reppin' "Custom Concepts"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah Im not sure If i can make it
I wanted to tighten my e-brake too
and replace my horn
Old 02-22-2003
DIY King

Me and Havok2K1 will be over at like 2:00PM - 3:00PM. Something like that. I hope my cigarette lighter/ashtray thingie comes in before then. UPS tracking says it's already in my town. I guess I just need to get lucky with the delivery time.
Old 02-22-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Unless it was shipped UPS (express service) you might not see it before noon. It could be in your town, but hopefully the site says "IN Transit", "Out for Delivery" or something along those lines; otherwise your part is sitting in the depot. Had I known, I would've reccomended calling yesterday or earlier so you could've picked it up yourself upon it's arrival in your town.

I'm working til 3 today, and then visiting my pops.. How long you guys gonna be at B-dog's?
Old 02-22-2003
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

OK guys, i'm heading out to do some errands and s**t, give me a call before you head up here. The weather forecast looks ok, just rain today, turning into some snow later tonight. I decided not to get some fiberglass yet, but I do have some projects to tackle on my car....i'll probably start around 2pm....gotta get my resonator back on, and run some relays for my neons.

See ya.

B-Dawg
Old 02-22-2003
DIY King

[hr]Originally posted by: Blk4blk2k1
Unless it was shipped UPS (express service) you might not see it before noon. It could be in your town, but hopefully the site says "IN Transit", "Out for Delivery" or something along those lines; otherwise your part is sitting in the depot. Had I known, I would've reccomended calling yesterday or earlier so you could've picked it up yourself upon it's arrival in your town.

I'm working til 3 today, and then visiting my pops.. How long you guys gonna be at B-dog's?[hr]
Aw... Nuts. I just woke up, so I haven't checked if it's outside yet, but technically I still have till about 2:00PM for it to get here. I think we'll be at B-Dawg's for a while. I'll be there for as long as he'll have us over and for maybe about 6 hours? So yeah, till 8:00PM or so... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
DIY King

That was k3wl. Just me, B-dawg, and K-dawg. We installed my little RSX OEM upgrade shift **** (5 speed). Looks nice, I think I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow. We also took off my bumper and checked out some damage I did on Friday. My air horn relays were kinda busted. I need new ones to make everything work again. Although the air horns sounded kinda weird. Hmm... My bumper was kinda cracked down low, but I can just cut part of it out to make everything look smooth from underneath.

Brandon's dog is so happy. All the time. He was hunpin' a blanket. It was awesome! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Brandon also high centered his car on a nice snow bank while trying to get the car sideways into the turn. Too slippery though and he locked his wheels. Whoops! We ended up having to tow it out with another car. Worked allright and the only thing that was really broken was the little rubber piece down low. Honda's so called front spoiler. Bleh.
Old 02-23-2003
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
B's dog is the best!! He's like a puppy, always running around everywhere having fun..... He rocked....

We got a little lost on the way up, nearly got killed, got lost more, almost got killed again, had beers, went out for food, almost got killed again, hit a snowbank, towed the car out of the snowbank, and chilled out for a bit.... I had a good time, except for the almost getting killed parts..... [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Oh and for those that will be attending a summer get together at his place, the house is HUGE!!!!! Bling Bling!!!!!!!! Three car garage!!! : _bow:
Old 02-24-2003
Premium Member

[hr]Originally posted by: Grey
That was k3wl. Just me, B-dawg, and K-dawg. We installed my little RSX OEM upgrade shift **** (5 speed). Looks nice, I think I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow. We also took off my bumper and checked out some damage I did on Friday. My air horn relays were kinda busted. I need new ones to make everything work again. Although the air horns sounded kinda weird. Hmm... My bumper was kinda cracked down low, but I can just cut part of it out to make everything look smooth from underneath.

Brandon's dog is so happy. All the time. He was hunpin' a blanket. It was awesome! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Brandon also high centered his car on a nice snow bank while trying to get the car sideways into the turn. Too slippery though and he locked his wheels. Whoops! We ended up having to tow it out with another car. Worked allright and the only thing that was really broken was the little rubber piece down low. Honda's so called front spoiler. Bleh.[hr]
What did you do on Fri? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] And you didnt call me bish! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-24-2003
DIY King

I was out on a date.

I did a three-point turn and I ran up on some snow on the side of the road. The guard rail is what I was looking at as a reference point when I was making the turn and I didn't notice that there was this snow that was level with the ground, but about a foot high and maybe four feet out from the guard rail. It was masked very well because of the dirt in it. I kinda climbed on top of it and my bumper scraped it. Whoops! Oh well, minor damage. The relays for the horns were busted. I think one was totally dead and the other was just cracked. That's why one was working and the air horns sounded funny.

Anyways... I was supposed to call you? Whoops! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
I really didn't have any time to do anything else that day anyway...