North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

2K2 Civic took the show at Tune By Tuna

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002
Rollin0n18s

2K2 Civic took the show at Tune By Tuna

All of the Imports and other cars in the Class A slot were pissed when MY 2K2 Civic Nighthawk BLack Pearl took 1st place in the class A slot. There were about 150 cars there in this Class A section and the 2K2 Civic took it all.

Can't F#$@ with the civic.

Also I belong to a Car club in the springfield, mass area and I'm looking for some other people with a 2K1 or 2K2 civic to join me cause I'm all by myself . The car club is called Diverse Dimensions car club look for the decals
Old 08-19-2002
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Congrat's!! Where's the pics?
Old 08-19-2002
Registered!!

RSX XTC is an unknown quantity at this point
true if it took 1st we wanna se pics. show us the trophy baby (if there was one, or ribbon what ever)
Old 08-19-2002
Support your local 81

bhaz413 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Rollin0n18s
All of the Imports and other cars in the Class A slot were pissed when MY 2K2 Civic Nighthawk BLack Pearl took 1st place in the class A slot. There were about 150 cars there in this Class A section and the 2K2 Civic took it all.

Can't F#$@ with the civic.

Also I belong to a Car club in the springfield, mass area and I'm looking for some other people with a 2K1 or 2K2 civic to join me cause I'm all by myself . The car club is called Diverse Dimensions car club look for the decals[hr]
sup, i think I have seen you downtown before. Did you ever have your car parked out side of "high styles" I think that is the name of the clothing store on main st. I drive the inca pearl 2k1 with black 17's.
Old 08-19-2002
Rollin0n18s

bhaz413 Yea I'm always in front of High Style thats my boys shop. I 've seen you driving by a couple times next time stop so we can talk. I haven't really seen any 2k1 or 2k2 civic's around the springfield area that really hooked up so next time you see my car stop alright

Oh and I did get a trophie and I'm trying my best to get some pics up but the people that live in the springfield area can see my car in todays newspaper I'm shaking hands with rick the owner of rick autobody
Old 08-19-2002
Support your local 81

[hr]Originally posted by: Rollin0n18s
bhaz413 Yea I'm always in front of High Style thats my boys shop. I 've seen you driving by a couple times next time stop so we can talk. I haven't really seen any 2k1 or 2k2 civic's around the springfield area that really hooked up so next time you see my car stop alright

Oh and I did get a trophie and I'm trying my best to get some pics up but the people that live in the springfield area can see my car in todays newspaper I'm shaking hands with rick the owner of rick autobody[hr]
ok that is you I have seen before. Ive broken my neck a couple times looking back. Its rare to see a good looking 7th gen in this area [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

My good friends brother I have seen him out side there before. But for the life of me I cant remember his first name. I usally roll by there on the way home before I hit the pike, so If I see you some time Ill pull up. BTW what have you done to your car?
Old 08-19-2002
Registered!!

both of you live in the springfeild area. Why didn’t you come to the Six Flags met,

Bhaz413 : you have a incapearl. Its good to see im not the oly one in the area. I see some around my area but they are all older people ya know...

Rollin0n18s : cant wait to see the pics
Old 08-19-2002
Support your local 81

[hr]Originally posted by: IncaCivic2001
both of you live in the springfeild area. Why didn’t you come to the Six Flags met,

Bhaz413 : you have a incapearl. Its good to see im not the oly one in the area. I see some around my area but they are all older people ya know...

Rollin0n18s : cant wait to see the pics[hr]
I was busy on the day of the meet and couldnt make it. Besides the six flags over here isnt that great compaired to the other ones. Kinda bootleg paying 30 bucks to get it and its not that great. Not to mention it is over priced. 7 Bucks for a hot dog and a soda is no fun to me [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

I think we need a drag day meet and go head to head with each other [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-19-2002
Reppin' "Custom Concepts"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
cool man,

congrats
Old 08-19-2002
Registered!!

seabass771 is an unknown quantity at this point
wait... was that you with the rotating light under the hood? i was working at a stand in the tent right next to where you were (if that was you) the place with all the motorcycles
Old 08-19-2002
Rollin0n18s

Yea Seabass that was me. Did you get anytime to come and see my car? where are you from?
Old 08-20-2002
Registered!!

seabass771 is an unknown quantity at this point
no i didnt get a chance to take a look at your car, i was SO busy, there were so many people coming over i must have talked to like 400 people about renting, servicing, performance upgrades on their own bikes. it was crazy. im from east longmeadow
Old 08-20-2002
Rollin0n18s

Hey Seabass are you in any kind of club or anything? If not I might have an offer for you.
E-mail me when you get a chance so I can let you know what we can do Blackvtec02@aol.com
Old 08-20-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Congrats! Can't wait to see those pics.

[hr]Originally posted by: bhaz413

I think we need a drag day meet and go head to head with each other [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]
I agree 100%. [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

Old 08-21-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Grey
Congrats! Can't wait to see those pics.

[hr]Originally posted by: bhaz413

I think we need a drag day meet and go head to head with each other [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]
I agree 100%. [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]
but but but i have an automatic wahhhhhhh wahhhhh i dont think i have a chance
so just incase i dont win you kiss my A$$ now[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]