North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

This sat (20th) at the pike

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
No clue whatsover....
Old 07-22-2002
Support your local 81

bhaz413 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Grey
Damn bhaz413, reply a couple of times did we! LOL
Um... Yeah, I was gettin' the munchies like a ****. Can't forget the piece of blueberry pie at my house. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Aw Phil, that "wannabe" comment was harsh. Damn! Duane got the "nice try" comment.
I think they thought that he wanted to do a burnout? I don't know?
How come you had so much driving bhaz413? How far do you live from "The Pike"?[hr]
Well check this. I live in Great Barrighton MA, which is 150 miles from Boston. That isnt including getting lost in Boston and driving for a hour, and doing about 50 miles in the city. From Boston back to Granby MA (where my girl lives), it is about 100 miles or so. From my girls house to my friends house it is about 25 miles. From my friends house to "The Pike" it was about a hour drive, which I think it was around 30 or so miles. Now take about 15 laps on the pike, and I think it was about 3 miles each way. Now here is the big one, from "the pike" back to great barrighton ma, I have to take 91N to springfield (a hour drive), then take 90E MA Pike to Exit 2 (another hour drive). And then I poke around for like a hour to get back to my house (got gas, didnt speed with the troppers out, and stop for coffee too keep me awake). Oh yeah, and I took a lap in downtown springfield on the way home.

I was so sick of driving that day [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-22-2002
Support your local 81

[hr]Originally posted by: Blk4blk2k1
No clue whatsover....[hr]
??
Old 07-22-2002
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
[hr]Originally posted by: bhaz413
[hr]Originally posted by: Blk4blk2k1
No clue whatsover....[hr]
??[hr]
Refering to those with the comments at R R.
Old 07-22-2002
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
BTW BHAZ, the MORON that Blk4blk was referring to WASN'T you. We are talking about another TOOL that we had the "pleasure" of meeting that night.... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] Sorry about the confusion........
Old 07-22-2002
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
Moron? What moron? wait, I'm 13 minutes behind...gimmie a few..

Ah, now I get it
Old 07-22-2002
Support your local 81

[hr]Originally posted by: Havok2K1
BTW BHAZ, the MORON that Blk4blk was referring to WASN'T you. We are talking about another TOOL that we had the "pleasure" of meeting that night.... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] Sorry about the confusion........[hr]

oooooh hehehe, i thought it was me and my lack of being able to follow anyone. Hey quick, I liked your SUV [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I didnt get to meet you in person, all I saw was your screaming "bhaz?!" and you blowing by me [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] Maybe next time however.
Old 07-22-2002
Registered!!

Quickofftheline is an unknown quantity at this point
Bhaz...no problem...you're forgiven [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] There was def some confusion going on that night. But there will be other times....sorry you had a pissy day. The moron was not you that night either.....and I never heard those girls say anything when we drove out of Roy's.....if I had, trust, words would've been exchanged. Most of those girls are just future hookers anywayz...there just gettin their practice. So no worries (I'm so nice I know) But besides the unpleasantness it was a good time that we will have to make even better next time!! The exchanging of phone numbers will be the 1st order of buisness the next time though...just in case [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-23-2002
Support your local 81

[hr]Originally posted by: Quickofftheline
Bhaz...no problem...you're forgiven [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] There was def some confusion going on that night. But there will be other times....sorry you had a pissy day. The moron was not you that night either.....and I never heard those girls say anything when we drove out of Roy's.....if I had, trust, words would've been exchanged. Most of those girls are just future hookers anywayz...there just gettin their practice. So no worries (I'm so nice I know) But besides the unpleasantness it was a good time that we will have to make even better next time!! The exchanging of phone numbers will be the 1st order of buisness the next time though...just in case [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][hr]
I remember one time down there, some punks were talking trash and im not one to keep keep quiet. While im driving my car I look like I am 5'1 (yes i drive getto style). So I get out of the car and I was towering over these little punks and I was like "is thier a problem here? I didnt think so", got back in the car and drove off. Saw the kids later on that night and they didnt say a thing. I guess being 270 6"3 with my cocky irish attitude ways they backed down [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]