North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

SCREWED BY HONDA

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cristo is an unknown quantity at this point
SCREWED BY HONDA

I went to Honda Of Westport in CT, because my car was making wierd noises in the right passenger side wheel, dropped it off and made sure the volume was at ZERO on my system, went to pick it up the next day and they were like o your car needed NEW brakes, i was like Why do I need new brakes after only 11,000 miles!? They gave me some BS excuse ........I asked if i could see the old brake pads and they said they didnt know where they were and charged me $150.00 for new brakes and i went out to my car, Turned on my car... my sytem was BLASTING, i was like WAit a freakin MINUTE......then i look at my gas gauge and see im missing 1/4 tank of gas! And i hear my subwoofer making wierd noises and I look in my trunk and see that my Sub woofer is BLOWN! SO SOMEONE WENT ON A JOYRIDE WITH MY CAR! I was like WHAT THE F*CKK!........I tried to get back into the Honda Service center and they had CLOSED! ........Soooo i went back the next day and I told them everything and how pissed i was and all they could say was WE ARE NOT RESPONIBLE and YOU HAVE NO PROOF WE DID ANYTHING.........I had some Four letter words for them and I left ............. You guys have any ideas of what i should do??? Other than bombing the place
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

AzNImPorTciVic is an unknown quantity at this point
we should get all the 7th gen civic members in CT and just smoke up the whole Lot..[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
But soory to hear about your car..
Old 05-04-2002
Registered!!

JSWhaler is an unknown quantity at this point
contact Honda not, the dealer but Honda USA and get in touch w/ them. When you dropped off your car, did you sign anything so that they could charge you, otherwise they cannot charge you without your consent. You might want to get in touch w/ a lawyer and see what can be done. That sucks, best of luck
Old 05-05-2002
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
That totally sucks man. I do the same, I turn my shiznit off completely. I agree with Js, if you didn't sign anything you should be able to fight it and win.
Sounds like they are some shady characters of there, get in touch with Honda Corporate and submit a complaint.

Good Luck
Old 05-05-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Wow, that truly sucks. I had a similiar experience of dealer uselessness, but nothing as serious as what you went through. I would talk with someone higher up in their ladder of leadership. Ask for their manager. If you already talked with them, then ask for his manager. I'de talk to the better business bureau too.
Old 05-06-2002
Registered!!

Cristo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys for the info............i just wanted to let the people in my area know about this place so the same thing doesnt happen to them