North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Meeting up Feb. 3rd (Sat.) - Installing stuff in the garage...

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007
DIY King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Meeting up Feb. 3rd (Sat.) - Installing stuff in the garage...

Hey Peeps...

So... I used to be quite active. I used to host meets every other week. There used to be a pretty good turnout. Then it kinda got infrequent. Actually, then it kinda got away from cars and we got together to party instead... hehe... Anyway, I'm getting in the mood for working on cars again.

So... I am hosting another infamous install fest once again. So far its the three of us... Havok2k1 (Keith), TwilightX (Phil), and Grey (Michal "MeHow"). This is an open invitation to anyone else that might like to attend. We'll be at my parent's house (which has a two car garage). Keith will bring his propane heater which worked well last time. It should give us enough heat. I will be bringing some Coronas, so we will get warm off of those too. hehe...

The Date: Feb. 3rd (Sat.)
The Time: 10:00AM (I'll be there at that time, but we'll be there for a long while, so feel free to show up later)
The Place: Shrewsbury, MA (contact me for an address)
Contact Info.: mdobosz@gmail.com or via PM or via phone number (contact me for it)

That's it! Last time was k3wl at Keith's place, here's some pics: Picasa Web Albums - Michal - Keith's Garage

This time it'll be Phil's brakes and my seats that we work on. Phil has new pads, and will either get his rotors resurfaced or will replace them altogether. I will be installing my Bride replica's once I get my seat brackets (if I get them this week).
Old 01-29-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
sounds like it'd be fun! too bad i'm goin down to jersey for a super bowl party this weekend..
Old 01-29-2007
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Yeah dude

I'm there. Good times, good times. And beer to boot. I'll have the monster heater with me. Maybe we'll eat cheeseburgers too. I like chesebugers you know.
Old 01-30-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
mmm cheeseburgers...
Old 01-31-2007
DIY King

We've got another interested party over here: Meeting up Feb. 3rd (Sat.) - Installing stuff in the garage... - Import Passion Forums
Old 01-31-2007
Registered!!

have these meets after winter, and i'm there!
Old 02-01-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
^yeah... I can't go b/c I have stuff goin on this weekend, we should have one in the spring I might be getting a lip kit by then maybe we all could install it
Old 02-01-2007
DIY King

Yeah, we could use some warmer weather for working on cars.

Looks like my seat brackets will get to me on the 6th of Feb., so we're not going to be working on my seats. Damn it. Oh well, I have other things to work on. I'll pick something.
Old 02-09-2007
DIY King

Just an update on what went down... We had a good time. Keith's heater kept us warm. We bought some rotors from AutoZone for Phil and installed those along with his AEM pads. Then we went to break those puppies in. That was fun. You could smell the success.
Old 02-09-2007
Registered!!

levymic is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, too bad I just read about it. Any way hit me up next time and I'll be down there. I live in Springfield so it won't be too bad of a trip....