North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

wintah is just around the cahnah!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006
sometimes i pee when i laugh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
wintah is just around the cahnah!

that is all.
love peace and chicken grease.

Last edited by sivikchik; 10-23-2006 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

gelshmoff is an unknown quantity at this point
definately. the snow is coming...i'm getting winter tires this year for my steelies.
Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Thank you! We really needed to know that
Old 10-23-2006
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
sounds familiah

soon snow soon
Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
i love the snow but i hate it
Old 10-24-2006

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
mmm winterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i heart winter.
i heart snow and my berfday and christmas and slush and snow tires and hot chocolate... heh... im such a punk.
Old 10-24-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
You forgot hot mulled wine
Old 10-24-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I like doing e-brake slides AND skiing
Old 10-24-2006
Registered!!

Stupid, but somehow life without winter (snow,ect) seems unreal.
SNOW SALT
Old 10-24-2006
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
i love christmas
Old 10-25-2006

Originally Posted by speedricerx
i love christmas
good... i want a new coach bag, an ipod, a pony, a leather jacket, a gift certificate to sephora... and... maybe some of those things you stick in your gloves that warm your hands.

thanks.
Old 10-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sivikchik
good... i want a new coach bag, an ipod, a pony, a leather jacket, a gift certificate to sephora... and... maybe some of those things you stick in your gloves that warm your hands.

thanks.
hehe a pony, lol.

you gotta love the warm packets you put in your gloves--especially when skiing or shovelling snow. those things are gold.
Old 10-25-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sivikchik

thanks.
how about a dollar?
Old 10-26-2006

how about a dollar?
paypal?
Old 10-26-2006
Registered!!

if you've been a good girl this year
Old 10-26-2006
Registered!!

if you've been a good girl this year I have one of those things you put in your gloves to warm your hands!!
Old 10-26-2006
Registered!!

^lol
Old 11-01-2006

haha i just saw that....
perv =)
Old 11-02-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
yea, im starting to like winter more and more these days. i got a quad so i'll be tearing up the trails every weekend. as far as the caddy goes, she's gonna be put away in a nice warm garage and i'll continue to use my plymouth for DD. winter also gives me time to do new stuff to the bike.

since i haven't been on in a while, here are some new pics...

bike - ive only added a tank pad, bar ends, and taken off some decals *pics are blurry, i'll resize them eventually

quad - 25 and 27in. ITP 589 MS Tires, Polaris front brush guard, rear bumper, and hand guards.

Old 11-02-2006
Registered!!

nice pics, scat. do you live in boston? there's always a few people with motorcycles that get together on newbury street near my school.
Old 11-02-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
nope, no where near boston. im actually on the opposite end of the state in the spfld area.
Old 11-02-2006
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
I LOVE not having to deal with snow in AZ but I LOVE going snowboarding. What can I say, I'm originally from Colorado...
Old 11-02-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Rufus
I LOVE not having to deal with snow in AZ but I LOVE going snowboarding. What can I say, I'm originally from Colorado...
i just started snowboarding last year. i love it, but I still suck. i hate it when the little kids fly by me after i fall.

kids > me.
Old 11-02-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gelshmoff
i just started snowboarding last year. i love it, but I still suck. i hate it when the little kids fly by me after i fall.

kids > me.
And the older you get, the worse it gets!
Kids just keep getting faster and faster
Old 11-06-2006

i snowboarded up in VT at suicide six when i was a wee one... i sucked. still suck.
Old 11-06-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I am the most awesomest skiier in the world!

jk but skiing>snowboarding
Old 11-07-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
I am the most awesomest skiier in the world!

jk but skiing>snowboarding
Shovel riding (aka dwi on snow) owns all
Old 11-17-2006
Registered!!

Well its snow tire time, really got snows this year
Old 01-14-2007
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Still no snow in Massachusetts. Well, almost everywhere in NE. Sucks bad. I bought all of the snowboarding gear, but need some snow to learn! bleh...
Old 01-14-2007
I like my commute

i guess we're getting a lot of snow up in Northern NH tonight/tomorrow... lol I havent even gone skiing once this year