North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Is it safe??

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Is it safe??

Can i get a H3ll yeah for winter being over? Just wonderin if anyone has taken off the steelies yet for the upcoming year and put on the rims, spring came a month early here in NH and I've already put on the new 17"s, hopefully the mud won't swallow them up
Old 04-07-2006
The wheel is turning...but the hamster is dead
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to all
I drive all year round with my 17's
Old 04-07-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ShoelessEX
^^^ and shes proud of it!
Just put my 16s on lip kit back on
and could have saved a lot of work since it never really snowed
Old 04-07-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I would run them year round too if they didn't salt the roads like a bunch of crazies up here, one tiny chip on a wheel and boom the whole thing's rusted out
Old 04-07-2006

ShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to all
yeah they like to use a lot of sand down here...just makes a big dirty mess!

Originally Posted by pon55
^^^ and shes proud of it!
Just put my 16s on lip kit back on
and could have saved a lot of work since it never really snowed
haha sure am!!! and Ive gotten to the point where i dont give a f*ck how much my car bounces on the stock struts! its kinda fun to see which bump in the road will hurt the most! FYI got Tokico blues coming in the mail on Monday FINALLY

Last edited by ShoelessEX; 04-07-2006 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2006
I like my commute

Ive gotten to the point where i dont give a f*ck how much my car bounces on the stock struts! its kinda fun to see which bump in the road will hurt the most!
Damn, aren't you afraid of crackin' a rim? I swerve like a drunken maniac avoiding holes and frost heaves
Old 04-08-2006

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
Damn, aren't you afraid of crackin' a rim? I swerve like a drunken maniac avoiding holes and frost heaves
I did at first...but I dont give two $hits anymore it would give me a reason to buy the BBS wheels I want
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

Raziel is an unknown quantity at this point
eh i got stock 16's when i bout my 01, never take em off and no rust, maybe all the brake dust protects them

I did just curb my rear one and messed it up bad, had to pay $120 to fix the damn thing.

just put a new set of rubber on not even 10 days earlier and had to ride on the sidewall home because i never realized that crooked body shop stole my jack kit too