North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Don't need the help...lol....

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
on KBB I get a value of $8,575 for a 2001 EX Coupe with 40,005 miles. But more power to ya if you can sucker someone into paying 13k for a used civic.
Old 03-10-2005

Titleist71 can only hope to improve
last time I checked it was 10,750 with my zip code. Not trying to sucker anyone. I wouldn't do that to anyone, thats not me. It's worth 13k to me so thats the value I put on it. It doesn't matter what a book says in my opinion, thats just paper. How many 2001 civic's have 40k....not too many. I took vary good care of it. The Suby dealership said if it wasn't modded they would have given me what I needed because of how good of shape its in. So I am selling outright. You couldnlt buy a used car with this many miles, in this good of shape, and turboed it, clutch, flywheel, suspension for less then what I am selling it for. You spend another 4k. I am selling my car for what its worth and asking for less than half the value of the mods. I think thats reasonable. But ok.

Last edited by Titleist71; 03-10-2005 at 11:39 PM.
Old 03-11-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

MishBallzEM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
10.5K is definetly the right price for KBB for that car....when i traded in my 2000 ex coupe, with 52K on it last summer they gave me 8500...so you're telling me that a 2001 ex with less miles would be worth the same? no way
Old 03-11-2005
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MishBallzEM2
10.5K is definetly the right price for KBB for that car....when i traded in my 2000 ex coupe, with 52K on it last summer they gave me 8500...so you're telling me that a 2001 ex with less miles would be worth the same? no way
It's a fact that 7thgens don't hold value like 6th gens did, but thats ok, i
'm not gonna argue anymore...you can all think what you want.

For what its worth my 02 with 80k on it is only worth 6.5k. 1 year older but half the miles and his would easily be worth only 2-2.5k more.
Old 03-11-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
FYI, Traded my 01 EX last march with 86k and got 8200. That was KBB. The mileage only took off 600. So I doubt your numbers are good.

Irregardless, good luck with the sale. Wait long enough and you'll find the right buyer....
Old 03-11-2005

I was called by a dealership today, they wanted to know about the car and I sent them pics. I have an ad in Uncle Henry's thats how they knew...lol....
Old 03-11-2005

They said they would get back to me...hmmm....ok.
Old 03-12-2005
Registered!!

PhatChevy is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope it's not a scammer trying to get you..

You've heard of the scam? (I hope):

1) They offer you what you want for the car

2) They send a check for more then the value of the car ("clerical error by their bookkeeper");

2a) They tell you that you should have the car delivered to a specific address with the overage from the check.

3) Weeks later you find out that the check is a fraud, your bank screws you for multiple fees, you have the pain/agony of dealing with law enforcement. Not only that but your hard-earned cash and the car are now in the possession of the scammers.

The moral of the story: Be skeptical of everybody, no matter how nice they seem to be. Remember to them, a sucker is born every minute...
Old 03-12-2005

Originally Posted by PhatChevy
I hope it's not a scammer trying to get you..

You've heard of the scam? (I hope):

1) They offer you what you want for the car

2) They send a check for more then the value of the car ("clerical error by their bookkeeper");

2a) They tell you that you should have the car delivered to a specific address with the overage from the check.

3) Weeks later you find out that the check is a fraud, your bank screws you for multiple fees, you have the pain/agony of dealing with law enforcement. Not only that but your hard-earned cash and the car are now in the possession of the scammers.

The moral of the story: Be skeptical of everybody, no matter how nice they seem to be. Remember to them, a sucker is born every minute...
scammer? It's a car dealership. A salesman who works there is interested in it. LOL...scam...lol....go ahead and send me more money...but only in a certifed bank check. Wow I ask for help, I get one or two decent people to respond and help (thanks MISH!!!!) and the rest are haters....lol.
Old 03-12-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
WTF?

How is that hating?!?!? The kid is looking out for you and telling you to watch out for a scam.... How is that Hating!??!?!

Old 03-12-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
you guys checking kbb.com prices need to make sure your doing the price for private party not retail or trade in. and only use nada.com or kbb.com those are the only good ones
Old 03-12-2005

He isn't hatin but there are others....yeah I'm going by private party value......lol.....some people may think I'm trading it in but im not. I'm selling my car privately. LOl..I hope they didn't sell their cars privately for the retail or trade in value.....lol....they would have lost their azz.

Last edited by Titleist71; 03-13-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-14-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

Originally Posted by Titleist71
He isn't hatin but there are others....yeah I'm going by private party value......lol.....some people may think I'm trading it in but im not. I'm selling my car privately. LOl..I hope they didn't sell their cars privately for the retail or trade in value.....lol....they would have lost their azz.
lol
Old 03-14-2005
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
mish... yea... i wouldnt sell my car AFTER i throw 6k into mods in it anyways... if i had that kinda money to throw around, i would have bought a better car in the first place...

so lets see...
dunno what u bought your car for but if it was new (roughly) ill say 15k...
plus 6k for mods...
so thats around 21k...

and for that u could have gotten an rsx (faster/nicer than civic), a sentra spec-v (faster/nicer than civic), a mustang (preferably used so the breaking in is already done. also faster/nicer than civic), an altima 3.5 (faster,hotter,nicer,better than civic)

should i go on?

ps. - youre right, i wouldnt be able to get that much for it now anyways... just like anyone else here... so yea - about that point u were tring to prove? try again kid... try again...
Old 03-14-2005

Well I'm not sure who your talking to ^^^ there sivikchik but let me claerify something for you sweety. Four years ago when I bought the car, I had no money. The sticker was $18,300. After paying on the car for about 4 years, I have paid about $21,000 with interest. All my money, all $21,000. Four years ago I didn't have $6,000 laying around so I wouldn't exactly be able to by a mustang, or RSX now would I? Until I bought my car I didn't give a rats-azz about a civic let alone any other car. I was happy if the car ran. Now that I'm 26, have a professional career, I'm ready to buy a house, get married...etc. See? I'm grown up. I did a very stupid thing. I modded my car. I put about $7,000 of mods into it over 4 years. So in total I spent $28,000 in 4 years. Why, who knows. If I was smart I woulda saved it and had $7,000 to buy a house. Now I'm ready to moive on. I am asking a respectable amount. Less than half of what I invested. And the car is in great shape and only has 40k miles. I'm not sure if it bothers you that I am asking 13k but too bad. That's the value I place on it. I also didn't ask you to come in my thread that trash it and argue. I made this thread to get help from fellow 7thgenr's so I could sell it. I did get help, and the car is almost sold. If you have a problem, PM. Don't hijack.Thanks.

Last edited by Titleist71; 03-14-2005 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-14-2005
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
4 pages. 46 posts. 3 are mine.

mission HIJACK complete.

i just think its a rip to sell it for 13k... its YOUR problem u modded it and are now having a bitch of a time... well... ALMOST selling it...

no need to pm... nothing said on here that would be necessary in a pm.
THANKS.
Old 03-14-2005

Originally Posted by sivikchik
4 pages. 46 posts. 3 are mine.

mission HIJACK complete.

i just think its a rip to sell it for 13k... its YOUR problem u modded it and are now having a bitch of a time... well... ALMOST selling it...

no need to pm... nothing said on here that would be necessary in a pm.
THANKS.
I'm not having any problems...lol.....and its not a rip......15-16k is a rip....from what I've seen on Ebay. 12-13k is fair....especially with the extra brand new parts I'm including that are in their box still... Then again I do not have to explain myself to you and justify anything...you have your opinion and that's fine. THANKS.
Old 03-14-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

How about this...Unless you are interested in buying the car or know someone that might be interested in buying the car then dont post anything in here, so we can all stop trashing the thread by arguing.
Old 03-14-2005

Originally Posted by MishBallzEM2
How about this...Unless you are interested in buying the car or know someone that might be interested in buying the car then dont post anything in here, so we can all stop trashing the thread by arguing.
my thoughts exactly.
Old 03-15-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet deal, bump for you.
Old 03-22-2005
video game guru

shadowsonic will become famous soon enoughshadowsonic will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Titleist71
I am selling my civic. I need...NEED....$12,000 to pay it off and be safe. If you can let anyone know who's looking I have mine for sale. Some people have seen it, Madwheel, Slappy and they can say that it's in really good shape for an 01 with 40k miles. I have many upgrades parts and I turboed it with the same type of kit Mad had. The car runs great. I am selling everything with the car. Help me out!!!!!
I wish i saw this i just bought mine this weekend.
Old 03-22-2005

Originally Posted by shadowsonic
I wish i saw this i just bought mine this weekend.
yeah, I think it may be sold actually, just waiting on the buyers loan to process.
Old 03-23-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

i hope he calls you today sometime
Old 03-23-2005

He called me again yesterday, hopefully he calls me today, if you talk to him tell him to call me at like 11:30.
Old 03-26-2005

*CAR IS SOLD* and it is no longer in my possession. Mish, let your buddy know that it's gone, I'll try to call him. Thanks, for your help. I appreciate it.
Old 03-27-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
his buddy probably wouldnt have taken it anyway. good job on the sale.
Old 03-27-2005

Originally Posted by scatman
whatever, I don't care really.....he got denied the loan or something....at any rate it's not my problem and I am glad it's gone...whewwwww....I'm driving something more fun.
Old 03-28-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

Originally Posted by scatman
dude shut up...why come out and say that? it has nothing to do with you

Nice new ride BTW Titleist!

Last edited by MishBallzEM2; 03-28-2005 at 07:03 AM.
Old 03-28-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Old 03-28-2005
I'm The Ballz Of 7th Gen

ur ghey

Quick Reply: Don't need the help...lol....