North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Honda Tech Meet Tomorrow 12/4/04 (Sorry for last minute!!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Honda Tech Meet Tomorrow 12/4/04 (Sorry for last minute!!)

I know its 11:40 right now and most of you guys probably wont even catch this but there is a honda tech meet tomorrow at:

Kelly's Roast Beef
2 Underprice Way (aka route 9)
Natick, MA 01760
Natick MA

This is right next to Jordans Furniture (Imax theatre)....the meet is around 1ish. Sorry for the late notice, but it just hit me that no one has mentioned it here on 7thgen so I fgured I would.

Last edited by scatman; 12-03-2004 at 10:43 PM.
Old 12-04-2004
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
why the hell does it have to be way the hell out in natick
Old 12-04-2004
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
wait.. today is the 4th...

my bad i already missed it anyway
Old 12-05-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
kelly's roast beef on rt. 9??? what the hell? is that new?? i went to babson and lived in that area for 4 years and ive never heard of that place. is it good? anyone go?

how was the meet BTW? lol

edit - WTFx2....theres an IMAX theater there too now??? when did THIS happen??? damn. is it at framingham 14 or is it in a different location all together?
Old 12-05-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
dude, its all at the jordons furniture
Old 12-05-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
^^yup....some of the best food ive ever had, despite the fast food look.
Old 12-07-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
is it anything like that louisiana BBQ place in the back of that shopping area w/ best buy?? like blue ribbon?? or is it different?

oh man, i could go for a sub (grinder for you ma$$holes hahaha) from deluxe pizza...or from nicks...mmmm...i havent found anyone around here that makes a cheeseburger sub. thats some good eatin.