North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

SATURDAY - 10/16/04 - 6:00pm CONNECTICUT CAR MEET

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joey_Zazza is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking SATURDAY - 10/16/04 - 6:00pm CONNECTICUT CAR MEET

Ok, due to the Import Circuit Show being CANCELLED, I know alot of peeps now Saturday Evening FREE. Therefore, TunerNetwork.com and XX-Tuning are holding a Car Meet at XX-TUNING, in Wethersfield CONNECTICUT! We will have the Meet at 6:00pm! We will have some Grills there and will be grilling food, along with some drinks etc, BRING YOUR OWN, and we can accomodate cooking etc. After the Meet, we will then check the PIKE (Berlin TurnPike) out, maybe even stop by HOOTERS. But, Definitly SHOW UP! Any Questions, CONTACT ME: Zazza_CEO@TunerNetwork.com or 860.213.0625

Start:
6:00pm

DIRECTIONS:
XX-TUNING
58a Maple Street
Wethersfield CT

CLICK HERE FOR MAPQUEST
Directions By MapQuest

PS- The models that couldnt go with TunerNetwork.com to the Import Circuit Show, will be at this meet. (That should get you motivated to come!)

Last edited by Joey_Zazza; 10-14-2004 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-16-2004
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
im there.....bringing my boy with his 350z on 19's too.
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

Awesome! Glad to see someone from this site finally show,lol.
Old 10-18-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
...we need more 7thgen people to come to shows. i was the only one there and was surrounded by subaru's.....only honda there until an 01 pulled in. not sure if hes from this site tho. ct plates
Old 10-18-2004
Registered!!

Blueboi105 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think i was the one you saw..

^^ if it was that car then yup.. i was the only civic there.. lol
Old 10-18-2004
Still in the game...

yup, it was you then.....if i had known what u looked like or ur name haha, it would have been nice to meet a fellow 7thgener
Old 10-18-2004
Registered!!

jturbolx is a jewel in the roughjturbolx is a jewel in the roughjturbolx is a jewel in the rough
damn thats messed up just saw this and i live down the road from the place
Old 10-19-2004
Registered!!

Same problem with the Mohegan Sun meet, the ones I have held in the past, there has been a handful of Hondas, then someone posts a meet here on 7th gen, by a 7thgen member to hold a meet there, and only 2 show up, kinda lame. I just figured there would be more people to come out and check some cars out.

11/7/04, there is a meet, posted in the northeast forums. It's a 90mi caravan drive meet. Check it OUT!