North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Just joined, just got the car!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whelan is an unknown quantity at this point
Just joined, just got the car!

Whuts up people. I just got my car less than a month ago.

2002 Civic EX coupe
5spd.
spoiler
roof
Silver
6,000 when I got it.

It was owned by one other guy who for a year drove it to the train and back. So its in mint condition. The only mods I have done so far are the AEM cai, Sylvania Silverstar headlights, and PIAA plasma parking lamps. The headlights are next on my list as I am looking for the angel eye projectors.

Im from Southwestern CT, 22, and graduating soon. Im pretty stoked about the car and hope to get a lot from a few of these sites such as honda-forum.com and honda-tech.com

Glad to be here, these are a few pics of the stock mobile.

Old 09-23-2003
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Looks good. I like your CAI. That's the one I was going to get a while back when I was a newbie. LOL Welcome to the site and to the North East forum. Stick around. This is the best site for information about your car. Check out my DIY's (linked in my signature). They have a lot of good information in them. Also check out the DIY section of this site. There's a lot of good stuff there too.
Old 09-23-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Krepoort is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome! Hope to see you at some meets!
Old 09-23-2003
Reppin' "Custom Concepts"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome!
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

JSWhaler is an unknown quantity at this point
ya what they said, welcome
Old 09-23-2003
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Glad to have ya.......
Old 09-23-2003
The wheel is turning...but the hamster is dead

ShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to all
hey Whelan...are your wheels alloys? if so I would watch out...Im from Milford also, Woodmont...and a week ago this past friday I had my stock alloys stolen right out of my driveway, they left the car on a cheep jack and another older honda wheel under the other side...but I did get new 17's out of the deal from my insurence money :-P Just be careful ande get some wheel locks man...damn Bridgeport people jackin our ****
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to the NE forums! We rule.
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

Quickofftheline is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys...welcome to the club.......more CT ppl! Soon we'll outnumber the Mass peeps....bwahaha........
Old 09-23-2003
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Oh yeah... Damn it! You guys are multiplying!!!
Old 09-23-2003

ShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to allShoelessEX is a name known to all
I just moved to CT like 3 months ago...from Long Island, got sick of my parents buggin me about gettin a REAL job in my field right after I graduate...so I move in with my boyfriend :-P Anyway, hope to start chatin with all of you oh yeah got my new wheels this morning!! just need to go out and buy 4 sets of wheel locks so the damn bridgeport jackin people dont get away with my new wheels this time I take some pics once I get them on
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

Seems like a pretty friendly forum. Glad to be here. Yo Shoeless!, what street are you on, Im near the center by Gulf Beach. I used to be on Driftwood right off Gulf Street, but we moved around the corner to Indian Hill. I went to Foran and graduated in '99. I know aboput the BPT jerks, I plan on getting wheel locks with my wheels. But for now those are just the 15" covers. I like them though, they look pretty decent for wheel covers. The 17's will come next spring.

Also if your up for it tonight, Ill be heading to Bennigan's with my friend Beth. You should stop in if you can, not sure if your 21 or not. Let me know, Im outta class at 3 today.
Old 09-23-2003

I over on Belmont Street...do you know Jonathan Volk? thats my boyfriend, I know he went to Foran, but he graduated 2000, a year behind you and me. Yeah Im 21, be 22 Nov 1st...damn I feel old. I dont think I would be able to make it tonight, still no wheels on my car, the UPS guy couldnt find the small box with my lugs this monrning, plus my boyfriend is workin tonight, so no way of gettin anywhere, stupid shoeless car But yeah, we should def met up sometime
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

LMAO you know JV!! I went to high school with him and he was on the swim team with me. LOL, thats hysterical. Well if you want a ride, Ill be glad to get ya at like 9 is when we're goin. That is too funny that your John's gf. He told me at school the other day that his gf had the same car as me, too crazy.
Old 09-23-2003
Reppin' "Custom Concepts"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
aye, so you guys are comin to the next meet right?
Old 09-23-2003

is your name Adam?! omg yeah he told me you got the same car too! LOL weeeeeeird, also Jon gets home from work around 9, so Ill ask him if he wants to met up with ya later, or if you see him at school today, you can ask him

Last edited by ShoelessEX; 09-23-2003 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

yah Long Island! Moved to Boston 3 years ago from Stony Brook...went to Ward Melville HS...
Old 09-23-2003

nice, I went to Mount Sinai HS, graduated in '99
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

Sweet, I graduated in 97 w00t w00t!
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

sweet, ask him. I didnt see him there today.

NoName, where and when is the next meet.
Old 09-23-2003

yeah we'll met up with ya and have a few drinks tonight...hopefully I will have my lungnuts and wheels on so I can take my car :-D
Old 09-23-2003
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Originally posted by Quickofftheline
Hey guys...welcome to the club.......more CT ppl! Soon we'll outnumber the Mass peeps....bwahaha........

Too bad the CT people NEVER HAVE MEETS!!!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

Cool Ill probably be there after 9. Its $3 happy hour apps after 10 cant wait, so hungry, lol.

Im down for a meet in CT, even though my car isnt really done up yet.
Old 09-23-2003
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
hey kids! nice to see some more ct ppl. im in middletown (please hold your laughter)

AND HAVOK - SHUSH UP YO FACE PUNK! whens the meet gunna be at your house??? huh??? yea... thats what i thought
Old 09-23-2003

a CT meet sounds like a good idea
Old 09-23-2003
Registered!!

If you like girls with dark hair, a few freckles and a nice civic with hot wheels. Michele is your girl. Oops nevermind she is taken. Anyways, we had a good night a Bennigan's drank a few beers (6 for me, Bass and Honey Brown) and def. had a good chill time. Her wheels are pretty tight, 1" Exel deep dish style, they look nice. 215 with a 40 series, they dont make the car that much higher over stock either. I plan on doin 17s as well with a 215 and a 45 series so i dont get killed on holes. Roads in CT are bitchy, but looked good, too bad she didnt want a spoiler.
Old 09-24-2003
Registered!!

Blueboi105 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey.. I'm in Hamden, kinda close to milford.. If you guys wanna meet sometime that would be cool.. too bad i'm only 19..... no drinking for me, in a public place anyway... hahahha

Yea CT roads are pretty bad.. broke 2 rims already.. damn pot holes!! Thats why my car is a ghetto ride now.. rims in the back and steelies in the front.. hahaha **werd up yo!**

Last edited by Blueboi105; 09-24-2003 at 07:42 AM.
Old 09-24-2003
Premium Boosted Member

MadWheel will become famous soon enoughMadWheel will become famous soon enough
whatup
Old 09-24-2003

Boosted2k2 should not be trustedBoosted2k2 should not be trusted
Originally posted by ShoelessEX
I over on Belmont Street...do you know Jonathan Volk? thats my boyfriend, I know he went to Foran, but he graduated 2000, a year behind you and me. Yeah Im 21, be 22 Nov 1st...damn I feel old. I dont think I would be able to make it tonight, still no wheels on my car, the UPS guy couldnt find the small box with my lugs this monrning, plus my boyfriend is workin tonight, so no way of gettin anywhere, stupid shoeless car But yeah, we should def met up sometime
I graduated with Jon.
Old 09-24-2003

Yeah def had a good time last night at Bennigans, and I LOOOOVE my new Wheels!! they were actually still there when I woke up this morning! LMFAO! its weird not to see my car sittin on jack stands lol and spoliers are gay :-X j/k they do look nice, just not my style, I think it looks cleaner with nothin. Now if my car actually DID need a wing thats another story, and my car will never be that fast anyway So yeah all us CT people totally need to get together, itll be fun

Damn does everyone know my boyfriend!? lol

Quick Reply: Just joined, just got the car!