South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

TEXAS People!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002
Tai
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tai is an unknown quantity at this point
TEXAS People!

Hey Guys, does anyone have time do a meet, during December? I want to see if people can Drive here to D-Town (Dallas). Let me know what you guys think. Cause here in Dallas, and I am sure Jay Man should know this too. There are alot of Races down here, and we can just show up to all of them. Again let me know what you think.
Tai
Old 12-06-2002
Registered!!

JMan50 is an unknown quantity at this point
With finals next week, the starting of wintermester (just the 16th, 17th, and 18th) and all of that I doubt it. I really doubt that anybody else not from around here would or even could right now either. I work on Friday and Saturday nights (SUCKS); my only days off are on Sunday and Monday. I will be going on a toy drive with CTC (LINK on the 14th of this month. If you go to there site and look at events you will find out all of the info that you will need. I think I will be the only 'vic there seeing that they only work on Supra's, WRX's, Nissan, Mitsu, Toys, and Volts. Needless to say that I will be around some big boys that day!
Old 12-06-2002
Registered!!

quicksilver is an unknown quantity at this point
hey jayman you and i have the same messed up days off!!!!
Old 12-07-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

DRJ is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm down for whatever...
Old 12-07-2002
Tai
Registered!!

OKie Guess, not a problem. Just thought that I would see if it could be done. Maybe next year or something.
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Tai
OKie Guess, not a problem. Just thought that I would see if it could be done. Maybe next year or something.[hr]
I just wanted to let you know what might be going down with others. I by no means am the authority on other peoples issues or what others would want to do. I just wanted to clear that up just in case.
Old 12-09-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

So, what's the deal? After this week I'll be available every Tuesday and Thursday, and Sat. and Sun. afternoons. I've been wanting to hang with some 7th gens lately so let me know what you have in mind.
Old 12-09-2002
Tai
Registered!!

Well I guess the hard thing is to pick out a date where everyone can come. Yo Jay Man, give me some ideas where we can meet around dallas. I am thinking like a HS Football Parking lot, someone where. Give me some idea, and I will look for some dates. But if everyone doesn't have the time its all good. I am thinking some time in Jan of 2003.
Tai
Old 12-09-2002
I Queef > You

sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Well finals are next week, so what about next weekend? I don't know everybody's plans for Christmas though. Next Friday maybe? Just an idea.... I'll be moving to California after Christmas so I wouldn't mind meeting up some fellow Texan 7th genners before I leave... EMAIL: SSVongkasem@netscape.net
Old 12-11-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Tai
Well I guess the hard thing is to pick out a date where everyone can come. Yo Jay Man, give me some ideas where we can meet around dallas. I am thinking like a HS Football Parking lot, someone where. Give me some idea, and I will look for some dates. But if everyone doesn't have the time its all good. I am thinking some time in Jan of 2003.
Tai[hr]
I am thinking that DRJ will be better off in this catagory (meeting place). Like I said I work on Friday and Saturday nights. I do not have a life except for work, school, and family (I am married and have a 4 Y.O. girl). So, some of you single guys that might or might not have school can step up for this one. I am down for anything, I just need time to get off if there are enough people going to show up. Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-11-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

Well...we've met up in a few different places in the past. The two with the best turn out were at the Galleria and Grapevine Mills mall. I'm not sure where exactly everyone is from, but a central location is the most fair...

I'm personally down for wherever, so if anyone has a personal preference let me know. Maybe one of ya'll knows a good location. So post up and we can figure it out.
Old 12-12-2002
Tai
Registered!!

yeah, actually Grapevine mills malls sounds great and the galleria, but galleria always crowded with cars. Oh and by the way I am getting some rims and I was wondering would 225/40/18 fit in the civic without rolling the fenders?
tai
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

AlexLx is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll meet up more than likely, as long as i have a week in advance. Grapevine mills is fine for me.....DRJ, u can see my new si....hows the nitrous? I remember u were supposed to get it back when we had the state meet in july. I also want to see some of the newer dfw 7th gen members whom i havent met.

my vote is for grapevine mills.
Old 12-13-2002
Registered!!

juscallmetoyota is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone down for a meet tommorow night(saturday)? I'm frm the plano area.

Steve
Old 12-13-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

Sorry, can't do it tomorrow night...I have big upgrades at work. How about next Saturday though?
Old 12-14-2002
Registered!!

You guys missed an outstanding time! I went on the drive I had posted earlier and it was some road course or something around the back roads of Collin/Grayson county. All of us were going anywhere from 70 to 100 (or so). We even got to crash Anna's (a small town) Chistmas parade! It was awsome and the only Honda's that were there were 2 S2000's, 2 new Si's, and Me. I wish some of you guys could have come. [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-15-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

Alright...right now I'm thinking next Saturday(Dec. 21), Grapevine Mills, sometime around 3pm. How's that sound to everyone?

EDIT

Alex: It's been awhile huh? Can't wait to see the Si! I test drove one and thought they were pretty nice! The nitrous is good...maybe we can set up a race[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

Jman: Sounds like the cruse was fun! I know someone from another board that went to that. I kind of wish I could have gone.
Old 12-16-2002
Tai
Registered!!

THis is going to sound bad, I can't make it this month, even though I wanted to set things up. It will have to be in Jan. If yah guys don't mind that.
tai
Old 12-16-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

I can do Jan. I'm just trying to get responses out of everyone.
Old 12-16-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: DRJ
Alright...right now I'm thinking next Saturday(Dec. 21), Grapevine Mills, sometime around 3pm. How's that sound to everyone?

EDIT

Alex: It's been awhile huh? Can't wait to see the Si! I test drove one and thought they were pretty nice! The nitrous is good...maybe we can set up a race[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

Jman: Sounds like the cruse was fun! I know someone from another board that went to that. I kind of wish I could have gone.[hr]
DRJ, what guy was it? I talked to one guy with a black 02 Si, but not the other guy with a white one. I am working a double on Friday night, will come home and sleep for a while. It might have to be around 4 or 5 until I could get all the way over there. I am on the other side of the "earth" compared to you guys. My mom has my kid, and my wife will be at work until 5:15, but I can leave her here and it should be cool. I will be able to give you a better update by Wednesday or so. I am very interested, but if my luck has it, it will be you and me and know body else will show... Oh yea, Tai will be there, but we will miss him somehow[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] (I just had to throw that in there Tai!) DRJ (or anybody else for that matter) you can email me @ email Later...
Old 12-17-2002
Registered!!

I will not be able to do anything this Saturday. I guess I will have to wait until January.
Old 12-17-2002
Tai
Registered!!

HaHa! Very funny Jman. Hey all I am drove as much as you did to the Austin meet. Just today I met a fellow 7thgen at a
Bubble Tea Place. That was nice. Talked about stuff with our cars and stuff. I Just order my rims today, man I have no money no more.
Tai
Old 12-19-2002
Registered!!

I got a 72 Chevy truck right before Thanksgiving. So, I do not have money now, and mods will be going towards both vehicles. My 'vic is a lease, so I might turn it in when it is time to turn it in. The only things that I have done was add a cat-back exhaust. It came from the dealer with rims, wing, lowered, and a body kit. I still have a long time to change my mind a few times[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-20-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: JMan50
[hr]Originally posted by: DRJ

EDIT

Jman: Sounds like the cruse was fun! I know someone from another board that went to that. I kind of wish I could have gone.[hr]
DRJ, what guy was it? I talked to one guy with a black 02 Si, but not the other guy with a white one. I am working a double on Friday night, will come home and sleep for a while. It might have to be around 4 or 5 until I could get all the way over there. I am on the other side of the "earth" compared to you guys. My mom has my kid, and my wife will be at work until 5:15, but I can leave her here and it should be cool. I will be able to give you a better update by Wednesday or so. I am very interested, but if my luck has it, it will be you and me and know body else will show... Oh yea, Tai will be there, but we will miss him somehow[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] (I just had to throw that in there Tai!) DRJ (or anybody else for that matter) you can email me @ email Later...[hr]

It was a girl with a red 2nd gen eclipse. Amber is her name. It's good to hear at least a few civics were representing at the event!
Old 12-20-2002
Registered!!

I don't remember seeing that girl there (or the car), but I WAS looking at the GTR, supra's, and WRX's there! Hey I will do what I need to do for Civic Nation!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-21-2002
Registered!!

mrdan4548 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey so you guys here in the dfw area gonna meet up or what? I dont wanna be the only one around here so i really want to meet everyone anytime is good for me because im unemployed and have no skewl! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

****Note**** since yall are here in the metroplex me and my friend have a shop, and boy can we get stuff cheap. Because you guys dont have to pay for shipping just all local area pick up only. So lets all get together soon!!!!
Old 12-21-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: mrdan4548
hey so you guys here in the dfw area gonna meet up or what? I dont wanna be the only one around here so i really want to meet everyone anytime is good for me because im unemployed and have no skewl! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

****Note**** since yall are here in the metroplex me and my friend have a shop, and boy can we get stuff cheap. Because you guys dont have to pay for shipping just all local area pick up only. So lets all get together soon!!!![hr]
Where in the heck was I when you became a member??? It might be a little of a drive, but I drove down to Austin for a couple of hours with just TWO (I got your back now Tai) others showing. Hell, I am out of money right now, (go to members ride talk area) I just got a new TL for my wife! I will want to meet up with you for all future things that I will want to do to my car though. I think that we all are going to wait until January unless something else comes up before then. What do you say DRJ?
Old 12-21-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

Jman, I found out the girl I know was the leader of one of the groups. She had a type R behind her and her group had a brand new WRX that couldn't handle a corner

Anyway, about meeting...I'm up for it anytime, but with the holidays approaching, sometime in January would probably be best. All we really need is for people to post up when they're available and we can start setting a date and time.
Old 12-21-2002
Registered!!

I think I know who you are talking about now. She was leading the first stick. I was in the 2nd.
Ok, how about the 11th? I will take off from work that night. I might even see if my wife wants to follow me over in the new TL[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] or not...we will have to see about that last one. I just need to know at least a week in advance so I can get somebody lined up. So, Everybody the 11th? PM me or post here for that day, if not come up with a different day. I would like to do it this day, because it is right after Wintermester, and right before the new semester begins.[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-22-2002
DRJ
Registered!!

Jan. 11th works for me!

Quick Reply: TEXAS People!