South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Meeting in Baton Rouge

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Meeting in Baton Rouge

Hey guys, I have been checking back and noticed that people from LA have been posting alot laely. Is there anybody that has any ideas about a meeting, anybody who wants to organize. I have already said that I will be in from the Sunday before Thanksgiving until that following Friday. I would really like to gather and check out everyone's rides. If you can or can't, give some input. Baton Rouge would prolly be the best place to meet for everyone. Lates

<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.2k1civic.com/members_rides/member.cfm?id=8492">My Ride</a>

Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm down. sounds like a great idea
Old 10-26-2002
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Right on, I don't know the BR area well at all, so I couldn't very well say where to meet up at, so any ideas more than welcome.
Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

theres a ton of imports in Br. good place to have it. its a central place for texas, missippi, alabama, and florida.
Old 10-26-2002
Turbo Guru

Sounds good, but I think it would be sweet to have all of the 7th gen civics rolling together but what I want to know is where in BR to meet up and when to meet up, like what day.
Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

well, hmmm, if yall wanted, i'm in slidell, everyone could come chill at my house or everyone on the south coast of miss, alabama, and flordia and anyone passing my way to get to Br could come to my house and meet so we can ride up together and meet the northern 2k2s mabybe at the mall of america?? or well on satuday nights tons of imports chill at the big lots parking lot all night. just some ideas. i really wanna meet a few serious 2k2 owners.
Old 10-26-2002
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

jwcardy is on a distinguished road
yeah i will meet up with you guys, just let me know where and when and i will try and get off of work to be there. only 2 hrs for me to drive
Old 10-26-2002
Turbo Guru

hey, jw, what is your aim? IM me at eazmac20 and we can try and figure something out
Old 10-26-2002
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

my aim is jwcardy
Old 10-27-2002
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
definitely a good place for me to meet up....we can always go to one of the parking lots on LSU campus..lots of room there...cops dont care i beliveve, as long as your not acting a fool
Old 10-27-2002
Registered!!

PeArlHoNdA is an unknown quantity at this point
ok every week i have tues/weds off....so that week u r mentioning Tues be best cause im have T-Day on weds since i work Thurs BUT i could request off for the Sun or Mon. Thurs and on i prolly cant get off cause people with seniority at work will have those days off and its very likely id have to work.

Meetin in Slidell would be dope for me, could catch Nuts and then go somewhere....ive NEVER been to BR....i just get to Bourbon St N.O. hahahaha

PeArLhOnDa
Old 10-27-2002
Turbo Guru

Ok, I think Tuesday sounds perfect....perhaps around 6, 7 pm? As far as place to meet goes, LSU campus would be ok by me, unless someone else has another place in mind. Also, as far as the day goes, if anyone has a problem w/that, please speak up!
Lates
Andy
Old 10-27-2002
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
monday or wednesday would be better for me b/c i work on tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays
Old 10-27-2002
Turbo Guru

Ok, looks like Wednesday it is, remember guys, that is Wed Nov 27, 2002. Somewhere on LSU campus, so far. Any time frame that anyone is looking for? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Lates
Andy
Old 10-27-2002
Registered!!

well my house is open for anyone who wants to meet up and drive into BR.
Old 10-27-2002
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

nuts, where are you at

LSU campus is perfect. a spot that everyone would know where to go is the LSU football stadium parking lot, then we can go from there

doesnt matter what day for me cause that far in advance i can make sure that i get off. i will just tell them that i need that whole part of the week off

just let me know a time guys
Old 10-27-2002
Registered!!

if yall want, i can see if any sportsnimports.com people wanna come out too and have a big meet. or we can just keep it a 7thgencivic meet. who else would be interested in the south?

i live in slidell, right off the twin span on the northshore.
Old 10-28-2002
Registered!!

PeArlHoNdA is an unknown quantity at this point
Weds may be bad for me cause thats the day ill be havin Thanksgiving cause i work Thurs. ill see whats up though but my chances were better on Tues...but we see

PeArLhOnDa
Old 10-28-2002
Turbo Guru

Ok, so far it looks like we have five people. Aren't there any other people in LA? We still need to figure out about where at lsu and when we are gonna meet up. I would meet you in Slidell, Nuts, but you are clear on the other side of the state from me. If there is anyone in the SW LA area, let me know, maybe we can meet up somewhere and roll out to BR!
Lates
Andy
Old 10-28-2002
Registered!!

i checked my classes and i can only get out on the 27th thast wendsday. i'm working on trying to get some other imports out there too.
Old 10-28-2002
Turbo Guru

Alright, we have something a little more concrete now. I just talked to Greg and he has other imports coming to the meet. Its gonna be on LSU campus, but I'll have to get more specific info on exactly where at later. It is going to be on wednesday november 27, we'll prolly meet up around 3 pm or so. Any questions, pm or email myself or Nuts. Until then...
Lates
Andy
Old 11-03-2002
Registered!!

Purple2001Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
well i wish i could make it to the meet but ive got to be at work on the 21st so i cant make it.
hopw you all have a good time would like to see pics of the cars though! lata
Old 11-04-2002
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
This is cool. I should have checked this thread earlier. lol
So right now it's 3:00 on LSU campus by the stadium? On the 27th? I can make that. I'll just have to take off of work. If anyone's passin through Lafayette on their way to BR we can meet up and follow eachother to the meet. I have a few friends over here with 2k1s.......I'll check with them and see if they want to come.
Old 11-04-2002
Registered!!

yhe AEMcivic definatley check with your friends. i'm tryting to get some poeple i know to go

Quick Reply: Meeting in Baton Rouge